I've never noticed that before...

Comments

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Don't forget the flash of breast with both the Countess Lisl and Elektra.
  • Last_Rat_StandingLast_Rat_Standing Long Neck Ice Cold Beer Never Broke My Heart
    I just watched the boat chase in Moonraker. I can see how it is Florida. Definitely not where I thought it would have been filmed. I know Bond has filmed in hundreds of locations, just don't think as Port St Lucie Florida as one of them
    I just watched the boat chase in Moonraker. I can see how it is Florida. Definitely not where I thought it would have been filmed. I know Bond has filmed in hundreds of locations, just don't think as Port St Lucie Florida as one of them

Never knew that. Florida is the last place I would've expected that scene to be filmed.
  • Last_Rat_StandingLast_Rat_Standing Long Neck Ice Cold Beer Never Broke My Heart
    Creasy47 wrote: »

Never knew that. Florida is the last place I would've expected that scene to be filmed.

I thought they actually filmed it in South America. Funny because about 6 months ago, a old co-worker told me that they filmed a boat chase scene from a Bond movie back in the 70s. Immediately I thought that maybe they filmed parts of the LALD chase there. Never did MR come to mind.

I thought they actually filmed it in South America. Funny because about 6 months ago, a old co-worker told me that they filmed a boat chase scene from a Bond movie back in the 70s. Immediately I thought that maybe they filmed parts of the LALD chase there. Never did MR come to mind.

I'd figure the LALD chase before MR's, for sure. I always assumed it had been shot in South America, so kudos to those involved for utilizing a spot-on locale such as that.
  • JamesBondKenyaJamesBondKenya Danny Boyle laughs to himself
    In for your eyes only after cassandra harris's character dies theirs a shot of her body and you can see her blink.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Don't forget the flash of breast with both the Countess Lisl and Elektra.

And Pushkin s girlfriend. There is a whole thread dedicated to that one.
  • Thanks for the link, but I meant specifically all the fly sightings in one list. I suppose I could scroll through your master list at some point and make a fly specific list though.
  • I just find it an interesting statistic since they're coincidental, unplanned.
    I just find it an interesting statistic since they're coincidental, unplanned.

The best example of this, although not Bond, is the shooting star they caught on film in Jaws.
    Birdleson wrote: »
    Or when they happened to catch that ship running into that iceberg in TITANIC.

I've met the Production Designer of that film!
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill

Just like the double-taking pigeon.
    Or Gwendolyn's camel toe.

Or even Gwendoline.
  • MooseWithFleasMooseWithFleas Philadelphia
    edited June 2017 Posts: 3,352
    Is there a place where all documented fly sightings are or can be compiled?

(Yes, I realize how ridiculous that sounds, and yes, I am serious.)

@MooseWithFleas , sighting confirmed and added to the master list; good work!

@Some_Kind_Of_Hero Yes, go here, page 6:

https://www.mi6community.com/discussion/15814/bond-film-statistics-08-longest-take-in-every-bond-film-bondaficionado/p6

We are quite a crazy lot :). I knew you were serious @Some_Kind_Of_Hero before you even clarified it and @Birdleson comes back right away with the whole lot. Love it!!!

Just like the double-taking pigeon.

Hahahahaha. Well played @Thunderfinger .
  • Birdleson wrote: »
    Is there a place where all documented fly sightings are or can be compiled?

(Yes, I realize how ridiculous that sounds, and yes, I am serious.)

@MooseWithFleas , sighting confirmed and added to the master list; good work!

@Some_Kind_Of_Hero Yes, go here, page 6:

https://www.mi6community.com/discussion/15814/bond-film-statistics-08-longest-take-in-every-bond-film-bondaficionado/p6

We are quite a crazy lot :).

Indeed we are!
  • PropertyOfALadyPropertyOfALady Colders Federation CEO
    Tell me about it! Why I wrote down every single number on Gupta's encoder I'll never know.
    Tell me about it! Why I wrote down every single number on Gupta's encoder I'll never know.

I'm sure that took a good long while. Jotting down all the numbers in TWINE gave me a headache after a while.
    Well, see they changed every frame. It was a long time of staring at static images.
    You think catching every bird or gnat that zips across the screen was easy?

No. Not in the least. Good job.
    You think catching every bird or gnat that zips across the screen was easy?

I still find myself watching the films every so often and eyeballing the corners of the screen for animals we may have missed.
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    OMG...the continuity issue with Bond and knife at Dr. No's dinner table. LOL
  • JeffreyJeffrey The Netherlands
    I've never noticed that before, and actually, still haven't: Maud Adams in AVTAK. Did anyone here ever spot her? I recently watched the movie with commentary from Sir Roger Moore, he pointed out her partner but not Maud Adams herself.
  • JeffreyJeffrey The Netherlands
    @barryt007 Thanks, I'll take a look there.
    @Jeffrey My pleasure. If you notice anything then put it on a post in there ! Happy hunting !!
    All these years, I wondered why Master Sergeant 3 (the man who relays the HALO instructions to Bond in TND) sounded/looked so familiar. Just now realized it's because he played Apone in 'Aliens.'
    aaaah of course he was !!!!!

He was brilliant in that as well.
  • w2bondw2bond is indeed a very rare breed
    Watched the Moore double bill today. Is it just me or is there a hand in the aquarium when Bond is touring Atlantis
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Yes. It's Stromberg's assistant's hand.
  • Would have been an appropriate moment for a Moore one-liner:

"Hand-some specimen."
    "I must give you a hand, Stromberg."
    "Bach is fine and dandy, but I prefer Hand-el myself."