Who should/could be a Bond actor?

Comments

• mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    edited October 2016 Posts: 4,116
    Well, as far as I know, all the seven Bond actors are alive (the unknown would-be new face included).

Barry Nelson I think has passed. I don't really think of as Bond although he played Bond albeit Americanized and George Bush like.
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    mcdonbb wrote: »
    Well, as far as I know, all the seven Bond actors are alive (the unknown would-be new face included).

Barry Nelson I think has passed. I don't really think of as Bond although I guess he is in a way.

Jimmy Bond.

Barry Nelson I think has passed. I don't really think of as Bond although I guess he is in a way.

Jimmy Bond.

Yup :/ ...kinda embarrassing start.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Niven is also on the other side of the fence.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    edited October 2016 Posts: 15,423
    Noncanonical actors. I don't consider them Bonds really.

NSNA gets a pass, though. Reasons.

Ah, I see.
  • SzonanaSzonana Mexico
    bondjames wrote: »
    barryt007 wrote: »
    Turner looks like Connery ?....what the hell is going on ????...bring back Brozza for 1 more ;)
    It must be the hairy chest. They all have one. The Japanese girls will like it at least.

And their lean figure, both lean, dark eye color and yes the hairy chest.

Szonana wrote: »
    Turner looks like Connery ?....what the hell is going on ????...bring back Brozza for 1 more ;)
    It must be the hairy chest. They all have one. The Japanese girls will like it at least.

Yeah, I'm amazed when I see people saying there is no similarity between Dr No Connery and Aidan Turner. they are really quite similar looking.
    Delete *biting tongue*
    Haha that's what i just did !
    Haha that's what i just did !

:)) ...
    I am convinced now. Aidan Turner is @Mendes4Lyfe.
    Or Mendes4Lyfe is Aidan Turner.
  • edited October 2016 Posts: 54

Good logic by which you might also surmise that around ten of the first EON Bonds are all alive right now if the franchise persists
    PalkoPalko wrote: »

Good logic by which you might also surmise that around ten of the first EON Bonds are all alive right now if the franchise persists
    Elementary, my dear @PalkoPalko! Elementary!
  • PalkoPalko wrote: »

Would you care to raise the estimate? Eleven or twelve? Thirteen? Someone put me out of my misery and introduce some maths!

Would you care to raise the estimate? Eleven or twelve? Thirteen? Someone put me out of my misery and introduce some maths!
    Well, if their predictions of "James Bond being a time lord" turns out to be true, we might have Connery and Moore hitting +1000 years of age, and by then, we might have... 60 actors should Eon remain the householder of the Bond films.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    If the next few Bond's all have 10 years tenure starting with Bond #7's in 2018, and all start around the same age as Craig, that means that the soon-to-be 10th James Bond actor is about 6 years old right now.
    If the next few Bond's all have 10 years tenure starting with Bond #7's in 2018, and all start around the same age as Craig, that means that the soon-to-be 10th James Bond actor is about 6 years old right now.
    I'm only 15 years away from getting into the pile, then. :))
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    @ClarkDevlin or you could look at it from another angle - Bond #7 will be the last one to be older than fans of the Brosnan generation.
    EON needs to take a kindergarten round and take notes right now. Plan ahead, learn from Marvel.
    Then I believe we found our Bond #8.

• Then I believe we found our Bond #8.

No that's Bond #10. Pay attention at the back!
  • Or is that you, several years back? Stop hurting my brain.
    Might be, @PalkoPalko. I have very little of what's left of my childhood memory. ;)

Who knows? Could be Bond #12.

:))

(I almost missed the kid standing there :P)

:))

(I almost missed the kid standing there :P)
    I can't blame you. I had a hard time finding the kid myself. ;)
  • JohnHammond73JohnHammond73 Lancashire, UK
    edited October 2016 Posts: 4,151
    Delete - post in error.

It's okay to err, my friend.

Whaddya say, @Thunderfinger?
  • SzonanaSzonana Mexico
    edited October 2016 Posts: 1,130
    Szonana wrote: »

Yeah, I'm amazed when I see people saying there is no similarity between Dr No Connery and Aidan Turner. they are really quite similar looking.

Yes Aidan does look a bitt like Sean Connery in Dr No, so he does have the good looks but isn't this type of good looks quite dated in women taste nowadays ? i feel in general most women like the ken doll look.
    But well the more i see Aidan the more he convinces me as the next Bond.