The Next American President Thread (2016)

Comments

• Germanlady wrote: »
    Thanks Gus :x

set_spectre_monica_bellucci_daniel_craig_640.jpg

;)
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    Germanlady wrote: »
    Thanks Gus :x

set_spectre_monica_bellucci_daniel_craig_640.jpg

;)
    That's a helluva thanks!
    You can say THAT again.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    "That's a helluva thanks!"
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    Stan The Man Wrawinka has won the US Open.
    The Swiss have won 37% of the 4 big ones, Wimbledon Roland Garros US Open Australian, since 2003!!
    https://mobile.twitter.com/zgazda66/status/774993814025011200
    This footage will cost Hillary Clinton the election. The Democrats can still win, but they have to find a new candidate ASAP. For Hillary R. Clinton, it's over. I suspect it will take Hillary fans at least a week to realise this.
  • edited September 2016 Posts: 4,619
    No more rumours now. No more gossip. Anyone can get pneumonia.
    It's just allergy! Two days later: She just overheated! Later on the same day: Actually, she was diagnosed with pneunomia last Friday, but it's just pneunomia! Promise! :)) Why is the Hillary campaign expecting anyone to trust them?
  • No more rumours now. No more gossip. Anyone can get pneumonia.
    It's just allergy! Two days later: She just overheated! Later on the same day: Actually, she was diagnosed with pneunomia last Friday, but it's just pneunomia! Promise! :)) Why is the Hillary campaign expecting anyone to trust them?

Did we really sank that low......to mock people's....health? Really? Pneumonia, I got it myself two years ago. Yes, Hillary is 68, but give her a good week of rest and she's fine again.

One last thing, I do think this could be a sensitive campaign issue, but for reasons that some don't realize yet. Mocking someone's health has always been a sensitive issue for voters, in a way that people could be turned off by it and flock to Hillary campaign out of pity.

Remember Franklin Delano Roosevelt? We all know that Roosevelt didn't like to be filmed or photographed with his paralytic injury. Do we call that 'lying'? Or do we call this......something human.
    FDR-_Getting-better_.jpg
    fa1b1bea0e8ae40d82f9c6c1321fad9f.jpg

People generally feel ashamed of themselves when they have health problems. Luckily, and wisely, supporters of Roosevelt forgave him for his physical illness. It took me a while to admit myself that I will probably always have certain professional problems with my mental illness, and I received lots of support.

Lucky for Hillary, she doesn't have a mental illness, nor does she have paralytic illness. She does have pneumonia, and we ridicule her for that. I find it disgusting.

If I were the Trump campaign right now, I would be careful in going on 'attack mode'. Voters are sensitive for this. Not because they are worried that Clinton is not fit to become president, but because they are disgusted by others mocking physical health issues and because they tend to support the person suffering from health problems.
  • edited September 2016 Posts: 4,619
    Did we really sank that low......to mock people's....health? Really? Pneumonia, I got it myself two years ago. Yes, Hillary is 68, but give her a good week of rest and she's fine again.
    Are you for real? Is it really not obvious to you that what I mocked wasn't her health, but how non-transparent and mendacious the Hillary team was?

As for the rest of your post, you are now at stage 2:
    stages-of-grief.jpg

• bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    edited September 2016 Posts: 23,883
    If I were her, I would change her glasses. She was the only one wearing them yesterday and they looked very much like Zeiss Z1 F133 Cobalt-Blue. That will lead to further rumours.
  • @Panchito: re your Stages of Grief chart: Trump supporters are already at the "Despair & Depression" stage. Only one more yet to go! And @bondjames, I don't understand why you think her glasses will lead to further rumors. Care to elaborate? Personally, I think the Trumpeteers are grasping at straws at this point.
    And @bondjames, I don't understand why you think her glasses will lead to further rumors.
    No, of course you wouldn't. I'm on record saying I'm not interested in discussing her health matters. However, it became a global news story yesterday, and I personally became curious about those blue glasses because I noticed that no one else was wearing any, including secret service. I don't believe they are a requirement for treating pneumonia, but then again, I'm not a doctor.
  • bondjames wrote: »
    And @bondjames, I don't understand why you think her glasses will lead to further rumors.
    No, of course you wouldn't. I'm on record saying I'm not interested in discussing her health matters. However, it became a global news story yesterday, and I personally became curious about those blue glasses because I noticed that no one else was wearing any, including secret service. I don't believe they are a requirement for treating pneumonia, but then again, I'm not a doctor.

No need to be snarky, it was an honest question. "I'm not interested in discussing her health, I'm just interested in spreading baseless rumors," is that what we're supposed to take away from this exchange? "I'm not a doctor, I just pretend to have special information on the internet."
    bondjames wrote: »

No need to be snarky, it was an honest question. "I'm not interested in discussing her health, I'm just interested in spreading baseless rumors," is that what we're supposed to take away from this exchange? "I'm not a doctor, I just pretend to have special information on the internet."
    I'll just leave it where it is. I don't have any special information whatsoever. I just attempt to satisfy my curiosity and don't take what I'm told at face value.

I'm quite thankful for Zdenek Gazda, because if not for him, we'd be hearing other stories today (I was watching CNN prior to the video's release when they were saying that Fox was out of line for reporting this news even though it had come from security on site. Well this time, Fox got it right).
    Don't get me wrong but you Americans are hilarious.
    Poor Hillary has a bad cold and now she must be near death in the eyes of one half of the population and the other thinks it's all a conspiracy.
  • edited September 2016 Posts: 11,119
    Luckily, as opposed to some Trump supporters in here, Trump actually just did that what I advised the Trump campaign to do: He just wished Hillary to get well soon, he doesn't derive any pleasure from her pneumonia, and is looking forward debating her later this month. Finally some common sense from Trump himself, as opposed to his supporters.
    Luckily, as opposed to some Trump supporters in here, Trump actually just did that what I advised the Trump campaign to do: He just wished Hillary to get well soon, he doesn't derive any pleasure from her pneumonia, and is looking forward debating her later this month. Finally some common sense from Trump himself, as opposed to his supporters.
    Indeed. This should be what is most concerning for some here. At least he's not being 'deplorable'.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Nice to see her hugging on children while sick with pneumonia!
    @Panchito: re your Stages of Grief chart: Trump supporters are already at the "Despair & Depression" stage.
    Trump's chances are now better than ever before. Even the most ardent Hillary fan has to acknowledge that.
    Poor Hillary has a bad cold
    https://mobile.twitter.com/zgazda66/status/774993814025011200 Yes, I'm sure it's just bad cold.

• @Panchito: re your Stages of Grief chart: Trump supporters are already at the "Despair & Depression" stage.
    Trump's chances are now better than ever before. Even the most ardent Hillary fan has to acknowledge that.

Trump's chances were zero a few weeks back.. Even if we say that his chances are now twenty times what they used to be, 20 x 0 still = Zero.
    Its amazing to what length some people go to not shatter their beliefs. To the point of total lack of logic. Wont help.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    Nice to see her hugging on children while sick with pneumonia!

Only a psychopath would do that.
    So - what is it now? Is she a psychopath or is it all a big lie? Or both? If you dont Start to think it over by now - what is your excuse? Brainwashed by Hillary supporters or so desperate to not have Trump that you would excuse every lie and every ridiculous Attest from HER doctors? Wether or not you hate Trump, but to still go with the info thrown at you is just ridiculous.
    The US election is one big theatre play, it's supposed to be a comedy I guess but it's rather unfunny.

I did enjoy the 2008 and 2012 election quite a bit, a lot of great dialogue and funny stuff there.

This years play is primitive as it gets, on one side a seemingly dangerous unfunny stupid clown on the other side a notorious manipulative highly intelligent liar.

McCain/Palin would look like a real good alternative right now and that is saying much.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Germanlady wrote: »
    Its amazing to what length some people go to not shatter their beliefs. To the point of total lack of logic. Wont help.

I hate to say it GL, but in some instances you should really take your own advice.
    McCain/Palin would look like a real good alternative right now
    Great joke!
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Both candidates are psychopaths.
    Good to see the rumormonger is back at it with the make believe posts. This hour it's sunglasses and his ability to diagnose Hillary's medical conditions. You know that Stevie Wonder can see and has been faking his blindness lo all these years. In fact, he has tiny men who live in his head and sometimes like to peer out. It must be true, because it's on the internet. Here's a photo proving it.

stevie-wonder-png.png

Really? You're kidding. I always thought Stevie was blind. You shouldn't believe everything you see online mate.
    Ray Charles was a faker too. Faking his condition made him more interesting and bankable as a star to the world in the eyes of the record companies he was enslaved to.

Trust me on this, I've got sources close inside the underworld of the music biz. I'm a BIG deal.
This discussion has been closed.