No Time To Die: Production Diary

Comments

• edited September 2016 Posts: 382
    Thought police on these boards......I truly wonder if it's a British vs American thing.

• bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    edited September 2016 Posts: 23,883
    Thought police on these boards......I truly wonder if it's a British vs American thing.
    There is definitely something to this imho.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    RC7 wrote: »
    Murdock wrote: »
    tanaka123 wrote: »
    DCisared wrote: »
    To add a bit of frivolity in here, I'll share a clip that had me in tears with sore sides.

It's a Comic Relief skit that Daniel, the Spectre team and a certain Bond alum did together in 2015:

http://www.the007dossier.com/007dossier/post/2015/03/15/Comic-Relief-Red-Nose-Day-2015-James-Bond-007-Sketch

Well worth the watch! :))

Dreadful then, Dreadful now. Thought we'd seen the last of that.

Too right. Thought it had been sealed in lead and dropped in the North Sea long ago.

About as funny as treading on a piece of Lego on the day of your mother's funeral.

Makes the double take pigeon look like Bill Hicks.

Sorry, but it's hilarious.

You have seriously appalling taste in comedy, sir. (I use the term 'comedy' loosely).
    For someone who took some time off over negativity on the forum, you don't seem to mind being negative yourself. So he likes the sketch, why do you care so much? We all have different tastes in things.

Don't get your point.

Try harder? It's plain to me, as I was about to post something similar.

At what point was I negative? It's just the truth speaking. If you were somehow able to beam that clip into the dormant brain of Michael Schumacher it would probably finish him off.
    From your own words. "You have seriously appalling taste in comedy, sir."
    Seems quite negative to me.

• RC7RC7
    tanaka123 wrote: »
    DCisared wrote: »
    To add a bit of frivolity in here, I'll share a clip that had me in tears with sore sides.

It's a Comic Relief skit that Daniel, the Spectre team and a certain Bond alum did together in 2015:

http://www.the007dossier.com/007dossier/post/2015/03/15/Comic-Relief-Red-Nose-Day-2015-James-Bond-007-Sketch

Well worth the watch! :))

Dreadful then, Dreadful now. Thought we'd seen the last of that.

Too right. Thought it had been sealed in lead and dropped in the North Sea long ago.

About as funny as treading on a piece of Lego on the day of your mother's funeral.

Makes the double take pigeon look like Bill Hicks.

Sorry, but it's hilarious.

You have seriously appalling taste in comedy, sir. (I use the term 'comedy' loosely).
    For someone who took some time off over negativity on the forum, you don't seem to mind being negative yourself. So he likes the sketch, why do you care so much? We all have different tastes in things.

Don't get your point.

Try harder? It's plain to me, as I was about to post something similar.

At what point was I negative? It's just the truth speaking. If you were somehow able to beam that clip into the dormant brain of Michael Schumacher it would probably finish him off.
    From your own words. "You have seriously appalling taste in comedy, sir."
    Seems quite negative to me.

The truth hurts, @Murdock.

• TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'
    edited September 2016 Posts: 9,117
    If you genuinely think that having a grown man speak like a little girl is 'hilarious' then you must have a mental age of about 7.

I can understand children laughing at this but if you still find it funny and you are over the age to vote then that is utterly terrifying.

• MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Now this was funny.
  • TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'
    bondjames wrote: »
    Now this was funny.

Oh dear. There really is no hope @RC7.

• RC7RC7
    Now this was funny.

That Dignitas sojourn is swelling in numbers.
  • mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas

That is funny and true. Every time I visit this forum I have to remind myself to just ignore the rudest and try not to let the stupidity get to me.

Rudeness I think is the worst. Many here are relentless. I'm not claiming to be guilt free now mind you.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Now this was funny.

If you lot want to be negative, at least do it with cunning and sophistication. With more the bite of an Abraham Lincoln in debate than a whiny toddler mashing his toys amongst the rest of the preschool children.

Why you are all so worried about whether people find something funny or not is rather curious. You moan about being censored with "thought police" comments, yet in the same breath you unleash on someone for daring to smile at something you can't.

I guess one good thing about being an insufferable negatory party-pooper is that you can always keep good company with other miserable f@#$s. What a way to avoid being lonely, though. Pathetic doesn't begin to describe...
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited September 2016 Posts: 12,459
    Everybody has their own sense of humor (humour for my Brit friends). Cannot believe some people are ragging on each other over posting something someone found amusing and wanted to share.

Lighten up, people. Seriously. @RC7 you often have thoughtful, insightful comments; but you can sometimes stomp on people harshly. Hey, maybe that is warranted at times in a discussion, but to be that negative about a comedy bit? You can say you don't like it without being so rude and nasty to the poster and others whose humor doesn't match yours. Same for you, @Wiz, though I have to say much as I enjoy your wit at times, your consistent negative bashing (on all fronts pretty much, basically any time you get on the keyboard) piles up to ... well, a stinking pile of negativity that is neither often warranted nor witty, let alone deserved. You can do better than that. I do value your opinion and at times your humor, yes. But it's a bit much at the moment.

Now go ahead and stomp on me all you want. C'est la vie here. I'm not on so often these days, I know. But I've known many of you here for years. Just thought I'd say my piece on this. The negative crap, when it turns to being rude to members directly, is not a good thing for this or any forum.
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    This thread is a real hoot!

And there is no real news at all since, well...Spectre hit the theaters.

Now imagine IF there will be any real news...I guess this thread will then implode on the spot.

I almost wish EON would announce that Mendes, Craig and P+W will return and Bond 25 will be a continuation of CR-SP. Just too see some people throwing a fit around here would even be worth it.
    I almost wish EON would announce that Mendes, Craig and P+W will return and Bond 25 will be a continuation of CR-SP. Just too see some people throwing a fit around here would even be worth it.
    I promise you I will be the first to start chucking things around viciously if this becomes true.
    Yes we need news. I rather hope we get more than one bit of news at the same time. The ensuing chatter would be heard on Mars. Any news quite welcome. :)
  • RC7RC7
    Now this was funny.

If you lot want to be negative, at least do it with cunning and sophistication. With more the bite of an Abraham Lincoln in debate than a whiny toddler mashing his toys amongst the rest of the preschool children.

Why you are all so worried about whether people find something funny or not is rather curious. You moan about being censored with "thought police" comments, yet in the same breath you unleash on someone for daring to smile at something you can't.

I guess one good thing about being an insufferable negatory party-pooper is that you can always keep good company with other miserable f@#$s. What a way to avoid being lonely, though. Pathetic doesn't begin to describe...

Why we're all so worried? I think you'll find we both made a single comment regard that abysmal clip. The rest of you, however, don't seem to be able to let it go, evidently.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Now this was funny.

Why we're all so worried? I think you'll find we both made a single comment regard that abysmal clip. The rest of you, however, don't seem to be able to let it go, evidently.

What's post number got to do with it? It's all about how you address the views of other members. Whether you're acting like a pissant in one post or five doesn't matter; you're still being a pissant.

You'd honestly think me and a few others here drowned a baby in a tub in your eyes, judging by the response you gave to our *gasp* amusement at a simple clip.

Christ, I seriously wonder how some of you have made it this far.
  • RC7RC7
    Now this was funny.

What's post number got to do with it? It's all about how you address the views of other members. Whether you're acting like a pissant in one post or five doesn't matter; you're still being a pissant.

You'd honestly think me and a few others here drowned a baby in a tub in your eyes, judging by the response you gave to our *gasp* amusement at a simple clip.

Christ, I seriously wonder how some of you have made it this far.

I'm doing ok thanks, mate.
  • edited September 2016 Posts: 11,425
    Everybody has their own sense of humor (humour for my Brit friends). Cannot believe some people are ragging on each other over posting something someone found amusing and wanted to share.

Lighten up, people. Seriously. @RC7 you often have thoughtful, insightful comments; but you can sometimes stomp on people harshly. Hey, maybe that is warranted at times in a discussion, but to be that negative about a comedy bit? You can say you don't like it without being so rude and nasty to the poster and others whose humor doesn't match yours. Same for you, @Wiz, though I have to say much as I enjoy your wit at times, your consistent negative bashing (on all fronts pretty much, basically any time you get on the keyboard) piles up to ... well, a stinking pile of negativity that is neither often warranted nor witty, let alone deserved. You can do better than that. I do value your opinion and at times your humor, yes. But it's a bit much at the moment.

Now go ahead and stomp on me all you want. C'est la vie here. I'm not on so often these days, I know. But I've known many of you here for years. Just thought I'd say my piece on this. The negative crap, when it turns to being rude to members directly, is not a good thing for this or any forum.

Am I right in thinking you are a teacher @4EverBonded?

I'm sensing your desire to send some members to the naughty step!

In fact I think you just did it.
    Chaps can we give this a rest? I was having more fun when we were debating whether Craig was out or whether Priyanka Chopra had a screw loose for wanting to play James Bond.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited September 2016 Posts: 15,690
    @bondjames what do you think of the tweet of Gillian Anderson concerning her chances of being James Bond? Fancy David Duchovny as the main 'Bond boy' ?
  • RC7RC7
    Chaps can we give this a rest? I was having more fun when we were debating whether Craig was out or whether Priyanka Chopra had a screw loose for wanting to play James Bond.

Happy to do that, but clearly there are some underlying issues several members have with myself and Wiz. It's cathartic for them, let them have their moment.

Then we can all agree that clip is worse than death and move on.
    @DaltonCraig007, I just realized recently that Anderson was in Johnny English Reborn. It was on tv the other day and I caught a bit of it.

I think she'd make an amazing M.
    @Getafix, I am a teacher. See my avatar (reading Xmas story to kids). :)

Move on, yes, but not everybody hates the clip; that is the point. We will vary in what we find humorous - and that's fine. So move on now, sure.
  • RC7RC7
    @Getafix, I am a teacher. See my avatar (reading Xmas story to kids). :)

Move on, yes, but not everybody hates the clip; that is the point. We will vary in what we find humorous - and that's fine. So move on now, sure.

Do you think we should make a 'safe space' thread for the clip lovers? Then we can put this debacle behind us.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    @bondjames She was? I only remember Rosamund Pike from the 2nd 'Johnny English' film. I have to rewatch them both, really funny spy comedies.
    There does appear to be a bit of tension here these days. Perhaps a bit of yoga or other lonely (or coupling) pursuits can help to calm things down.

It's going to be a long wait till October 7th.

@DaltonCraig007, yep. I noticed her in the short bit I saw. It was when English was getting his gadgets. I think she had a different hair style and I have no idea how much of a role she has.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    There does appear to be a bit of tension here these days. Perhaps a bit of yoga or other lonely (or coupling) pursuits can help to calm things down.

It's going to be a long wait till October 7th.

@DaltonCraig007, yep. I noticed her in the short bit I saw. It was when English was getting his gadgets. I think she had a different hair style and I have no idea how much of a role she has.
    Gillian Anderson does play a major part in Johnny English Reborn. She has a large role.
    @ClarkDevlin any news on a Johnny English 3?
  • RC7RC7
    @ClarkDevlin any news on a Johnny English 3?

Just when we thought this thread couldn't sink any lower.