Coming soon to TV screens- The upcoming TV shows thread

Comments

:)) Never seen him like that before!
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    edited June 2014 Posts: 13,882
    He looks so innocent. It's hard to believe that he's caused all this:

Jason-Voorhees-Body-Count.jpeg

(that's not taking into account the 2009 reboot)

Gotta love the two 'Solaris Space Station and it's entire population' and 'Potentially all the campers on the planet Earth 2' entries from Jason X. :)) He doesn't have the most sophisticated style, but Jason's kill count is 2nd to none.
  • edited June 2014 Posts: 2,341
    :)
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Jason is nothing if not creative, that's for sure!
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    That list is awe-inspiring.
    'Better Call Saul' will have such a flexible timeline that it can be a prequel, sequel, and part of 'Breaking Bad':

http://www.slashfilm.com/better-call-saul-timeline-confirmed/
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    Firstly and by way of an apology I'm sorry that I did not put anything up about this before but I've only just found out about the best programe in a long time
    It's called The Honourable Woman you can find it on the BBC I Player it's next on on Thursday night the 10th July at 9pm on BBC TWO it is the best political and espionage thriller for an age the lead is played by Maggie Guilenhall the plot is set in London and involves the west bank and I won't say any more as I don't wish to spoil it for you if you can give it a watch you won't be DISAPOINTED regards Coggins .
    Thanks @Mrcoggins. I'll have to give it a watch on iPlayer.

If anyone's interested, Jason Connery was on Celebrity Masterchef last night. He's lost all his hair, just like his father. Almost didn't recognise him!
    Villiers from CR is in 'The Honorable Woman.' I've honestly never heard of it, but I'm always up for political/espionage thrillers, so I might have to give it a watch at some point, as well. However, I'm not a huge Maggie Gyllenhaal fan.
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    Creasy I've not come across her before but she has me on board with her acting in this and for an American actress she pulls of a great British accent.
    Mrcoggins wrote:
    Creasy I've not come across her before but she has me on board with her acting in this and for an American actress she pulls of a great British accent.

Hmm, I feel like I've heard her try a British accent before, but I'm not certain on that. I'll definitely have to check out the show, then, and see how she pulls it off.
    Anyone catch the new series with Halle Berry? Some futuristic show about AI and she being an astronaut who comes back after 13 months alone in space and pregnant. Looks okay for now.
    Halle must be like 48 years old and she looks as good as she did in DAD over twelve years ago. The woman is ageless.

Regardless of how we detest her stint as a Bond girl and her acting chops are mediocre at best, she still ranks as one of the most beautiful women in the world. IMO.

I'll keep watching the show and see what happens.

Meanwhile, I have no interest in returning to "The Bridge". The first season last year started out okay but I got bored with it toward the end. I liked the Mexican cop but could not take that crazy woman playing the American cop.

The Strain looks interesting. I will check it out. And I am wating anxiously for "Intruders" which won't be out until next month...
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    I personally can't wait for The Flash and Marvel's Agent Carter. I'm sure they'll both be good.
    The directors for season five of 'Game of Thrones' have been announced:

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/tvnews.php?id=120605
    'Fargo' Season Two details revealed, returning characters confirmed:

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/tvnews.php?id=120861
    Thanks for the good news @Creasy. :-bd
    edited July 2014 Posts: 40,372
    Thanks for the good news @Creasy. :-bd

You're welcome! I'm looking forward to this, along with season two of 'True Detective.' Can't wait to see what they do with Carradine's younger version of the character.

EDIT: Nine new cast members announced for season five of 'Game of Thrones,' including our very own Johnathan Pryce.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/07/25/game-of-thrones-season-5-cast/
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    @doubleoego, @Creasy47

What is this?

Looks very good!
    The new trailer for season five of 'Prison Break' has been released:

Creasy47 wrote: »
    The new trailer for season five of 'Prison Break' has been released:

I saw the trailer the other day, I must admit I only watched a few episodes of season one when it aired though this looks interesting.

11 new images from the upcoming 'Westworld':

http://collider.com/westworld-images-hbo/

I can't wait for this show.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    @doubleogeo @bondjames @Creasy47

Any of you heard of this? Fantastic trailer, I was sold straight away, but I had never heard of it until 5 minutes ago.

macgyver is coming back and it looks fantasdtic... CAN'T WAIT
    Here's the first poster for HBO's 'Westworld':

westworld-poster-405x600.jpg
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    Here's the first poster for HBO's 'Westworld':

westworld-poster-405x600.jpg

Well that certainly catches the eye! :-B
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    @fire_and_ice, here is the thread you were looking for.
    @fire_and_ice, here is the thread you were looking for.
    Cheers mate will add it to favourites
  • edited January 2017 Posts: 9,730
    Well CW announced Arrow Supergirl DC Legends The flash and supernatural are all returning

Now if CBS can do the same for Macgyver I will breath a sigh of relief

Also the reality tv show Hunted looks good Taken looks just ok and I am wondering with somewhat succes of Macgyver and Leathel Weapon if Fox long gestating The A-Team tv reboot will he finally made
  • edited January 2017 Posts: 6,432
    Risico007 wrote: »
    Well CW announced Arrow Supergirl DC Legends The flash and supernatural are all returning

Now if CBS can do the same for Macgyver I will breath a sigh of relief

Also the reality tv show Hunted looks good Taken looks just ok and I am wondering with somewhat succes of Macgyver and Leathel Weapon if Fox long gestating The A-Team tv reboot will he finally made
    Happy with the renewed CW shows, there were rumours that Legends was going to get cancelled good to see its back.