Episode VIII: Who's your Daddy.
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    edited April 2016 Posts: 9,020
    Episode VIII: iJedi & Poe and Finn with a blog

Episode VIII: Switched At Birth

Episode VIII: Jedi Daddy
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    THE POWER OF THE DARK SIDE
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Episode VIII: Adventure Time with Finn and Rey
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Episode 8: The Force Awakened now it's time for the Icy Hot.
    =))
    Now the dust has settled and I've seen it 8-10 times I'd rank TFA at 3 after empire and Star Wars

It's not entirely original but that's not something that should bother any Bond fan.

It works hard and succeeds in recapturing the magic that's been absent since Endor
  • JohnHammond73JohnHammond73 Lancashire, UK
    Being relatively new to the whole Star Wars thing, I am after learning a lot more about it. Therefore, I was wondering if any of you find people could guide me on recommended reading. I'm talking reference books mainly, whether it be about the making of the movies, the Star Wars world etc. I don't know as much as I should really so want to find out more.

Any help would be appreciated. Cheers...
    Try starwars.com
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    May the Fourth be with you all, and who's enjoying the Star Wars Steam sale? I just bought Rogue Squadron and KOTOR 2.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Apparently, 'Star Wars Battlefront' is offering up a new Star Card and a few thousand in free credits if you log on today.
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    Apparently, 'Star Wars Battlefront' is offering up a new Star Card and a few thousand in free credits if you log on today.

Great @Creasy47
    From what I recall (and can only assume), it's something like 4,444 free credits, so can't hurt to pick them up while you can.
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    From what I recall (and can only assume), it's something like 4,444 free credits, so can't hurt to pick them up while you can.

Sounds fantastic.
  • edited May 2016 Posts: 6,432
    Forgot it was Star Wars day, May The 4th be with you. Just logged on hunting freebie's. Edited: Thanks for heads up, got my free credits.
    Forgot it was Star Wars day, May The 4th be with you. Just logged on hunting freebie's. Edited: Thanks for heads up, got my free credits.

Enjoy! As I said, there's apparently a new Star Card that you can spend those credits on, as well.
    Noticed the Star Card, think I am going to buy the season pass its inevitable. :)
    @fire_and_ice, you should. The second DLC will be out in the next month or two.
    My favourite part of the franchise at the moment:
    Blu-ray Season 1 steelbook :)

full.jpg
    full.jpg
    There's one episode of that season I don't like, and it's "Droids in Distress". I love R2 and 3PO, but that episode just wasn't all that good. The Clone Wars had a couple episodes based around them that I didn't like, either.
    My son was very much into Clone Wars. I am 32 years too old.
    I was 18 when it started and felt it was "okay" at first, but it grew out of that as it progressed.
    Not sure how old you really are @Thunderfinger but I love Clone Wars. When it started I was 34.
    Is that a.... laser slingshot in that dudes hand?
    Is this for little kids or will there be some good old fashioned dismembering in this series? I never did get into Clone Wars, but it was mostly because of the bad taste the Prequels left. If I understand correctly this takes place before ANH and includes Darth Vader, right? Is this any good?
    Is that a.... laser slingshot in that dudes hand?
    Is this for little kids or will there be some good old fashioned dismembering in this series? I never did get into Clone Wars, but it was mostly because of the bad taste the Prequels left. If I understand correctly this takes place before ANH and includes Darth Vader, right? Is this any good?

It's a slingshot. It gets dumped when he builds his lightsaber.

As far as "for little kids" goes, it's made for an all-ages audience, which most people mistake as "made for kids". There's an off-screen dismemberment every now and again.

Also, give The Clone Wars a chance. It starts off better than the Prequels and only gets better as it goes along.
    Never seen the actor in anything, he maybe great though I am not keen on a young Han Solo film.
  • edited May 2016 Posts: 4,813
    Hmmm he has a good look about him without being a blatant 'get someone who looks like Ford and screw the rest' (that would be Anthony Ingruber). I hear this man is a great actor! So far, so good- but I still say I'd rather have a Boba Fett movie with a Han Solo cameo.

Don't go all Phantom Menace with good ol' Han on me now....
  • edited May 2016 Posts: 6,432
    Han Solo almost appeared in Revenge of the Sith. '...hey young Han Solo meet baby luke and baby Leah, and over there is young Bubba with his daddy Jango... Oh ignore the voice change he has a cold'.