BondCapCon - No Friggin in the Riggin...Part Deux

Comments

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    During the filming of Goldeneye, budgets got tight and Cubby was forced to call on Jack Frost in the middle of a London summer to add a bit of white to one of his miniatures.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill

GEBTS_zps8czkvaet.jpg
    His living room Christmas decorations were starting to get out of hand. This was the year his wife finally left.
    Thinderfinger just won the internet. :)
    @Thunderfinger was very kind in sharing the photos from his summer holiday with the other members of MI6.

Here he is on a Norwegian beach with his bucket and spade. (Thankfully, he had yet to change into his thong).
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    jake24 wrote: »
    "Pierce, get off my leg!"
    Great to see mountains of love for Brozza's acting skills. I completely agree he is far from a block of wood; took the role to new heights etc.
    @Thunderfinger was very kind in sharing the photos from his summer holiday with the other members of MI6.

Here he is on a Norwegian beach with his bucket and spade. (Thankfully, he had yet to change into his thong).

While among thothe hillth, I alwayth break into thong.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited November 2015 Posts: 10,588

GEBTS_zps8czkvaet.jpg
    His living room Christmas decorations were starting to get out of hand. This was the year his wife finally left.
    All he needs now is Q's balls as Christmas ornaments.

The Grinch, casting a spell on Goldeneye. That s why it turned out as it did.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator

Here he is on a Norwegian beach with his bucket and spade. (Unfortunately, he had yet to change into his thong).

Fixed that for ya!
  • JohnHammond73JohnHammond73 Lancashire, UK
    edited November 2015 Posts: 4,151
    From the vaults - A pre-production still from the, once proposed, James Bond/Godzilla crossover movie - Licence to Zill-A
    During the cinematic run of GE, this giant blooper was seen on the screen for several seconds.

Purist fans are outraged that EON removed it from the home video editions.

The latest secret weapon from DARPA went unnoticed by the general public.
    He was sowing his wild oats like there was no tomorrow.
  • TokolosheTokoloshe Under your bed
    @Creasy47 - what's your verdict?
    Maybe he doesn t have one. Maybe he will pass it to someone else.
    I'm here! Apologies. I'll be sure to judge in the morning, so I'll give one final chance for any more entries.
    Finally the drug dealer arrived. Or so I imagined.
    edited December 2015 Posts: 45,489
    Martin Campbell was a control freak. There was half an inch too little snow around one pine tree, Goddamnit!
    Sorry, ladies and gentlemen. College finals begin next week, so I've had a busy weekend with studying and finishing up last minute assignments.

Gotta say, I wasn't sure how this caption contest would go, but damn, if you lot didn't make me laugh a lot. It was more than needed. Everyone's a winner in my book (especially @Thunderfinger, since he pays me money to say that), and thanks for playing to those who submitted entries.

In Third Place, we have @QBranch with these entries:

"M: "Any idea what could take out a dish that size?"
    Bond: "Enormous manpower."
    Tanner: "Hm... EMP, more like it."
    Bond: "Uh, that's what I just said..""

"News headline: 'MAN WITH POT GETS HIGHER THAN MOUNTAIN'"

In Second Place is the ever so funny @WillyGalore with quite a few entries, including:

"Charlie Sheen's Interior Decorator found a more inventive use for the star's cocaine."

"I wish Mr Brosnan would change his shampoo. I'm fed of cleaning up after him whenever he's been on set".

And finally, in First Place, is the majority of @Thunderfinger's entries, especially with this one, which nearly killed me:

"His living room Christmas decorations were starting to get out of hand. This was the year his wife finally left."

Well done, everyone! @Thunderfinger, the game is over to you.
    Haha, no intention to kill you. Yet. Thanks a lot, @Creasy47. How about some Blofeld this time?

Devil%20Rides%20Out%20Mocata.jpg
    All Blofeld needed now was a Policeman, Cowboy, Leatherman, Indian and a Construction Worker.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    Blofeld gets ready to crowd surf at the big spectre Christmas bash !
    Ernst shows off The Lynx Effect.
  • TokolosheTokoloshe Under your bed
    edited December 2015 Posts: 2,667

Devil%20Rides%20Out%20Mocata.jpg

Blofeld was forced to demonstrate exactly how he'd made Tiffany's bikini change from purple to brown in an instant.

Blofeld felt so stupid at the meeting, trying to start the Mexican wave !
    As the US Navy descended on his lair, perhaps now was not the best time to try and motivate his underlings with an impromptu rendition of Boom! Shake The Room.
    Excellent start, everyone. Keep up the good work.
    "Ernst Blofeld, ..... Come On Down !"
    "I caught one this big!"
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    "Who da man.... who da man...."