Chat Thread - Free Discussion

Comments

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    I wonder if he's a Tampa fan

I believe he is, along with the Ducks since he used to live in Anaheim.
  • Last_Rat_StandingLast_Rat_Standing Long Neck Ice Cold Beer Never Broke My Heart
    That is what I wanted for this past cup finals. I was a Ducks fan growing up. I wanted to go to the finals this year but it was a little too pricey.
  • MrLunnMrLunn Lunnigham
    Who is Ronnie Pickering?
  • Last_Rat_StandingLast_Rat_Standing Long Neck Ice Cold Beer Never Broke My Heart
    @Creasy47

Pittsburgh is televised tonight on NBCSN, just a little FYI.
  • MrLunnMrLunn Lunnigham
    Who is Ronnie Pickering?
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    @Mr Lunn enough of this Pickering rubbish .
    @Creasy47

Pittsburgh is televised tonight on NBCSN, just a little FYI.

I saw that on their Facebook post this morning. Thankfully, I'll be home at 6:30 tonight, get dinner in me by 7:00, and I'll be plopped on the couch watching the game for the night. Can't wait!
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Saudia Arabia to head UN Human Rights Council.

What a joke, it would be better to give it to the IS. They have killed fewer innocent people.
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb

What a joke, it would be better to give it to the IS. They have killed fewer innocent people.

The UN is a joke anyway, like the EU parliament who is factually ruled by Empress Merkel :P
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com

The UN is a joke anyway, like the EU parliament who is factually ruled by Empress Merkel :P

Indeed, well said both of you.

The UN does a lot of good work and stuff like this too often overshadows that. As for the EU I am all in favor of it simply because it gives the whole of the EU bargaining power against the other economic players of whom quite a few are also economic collaborations. As for the Merkel remark, that is just sour grapes because the Germans seem to be able to keep their shit together better than most European countries.
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    Trigger wrote: »

Wow, there's a guy who does not have very many nice things to say about the franchise.
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    edited October 2015 Posts: 9,020
    SaintMark wrote: »

The UN does a lot of good work and stuff like this too often overshadows that. As for the EU I am all in favor of it simply because it gives the whole of the EU bargaining power against the other economic players of whom quite a few are also economic collaborations. As for the Merkel remark, that is just sour grapes because the Germans seem to be able to keep their shit together better than most European countries.

No one head of state should have so much power as Chancellor Merkel. Of course she is good for Germany, but she is poison for the rest of Europe. Because of her and her alone Greece is still able to stay in the EURO zone which will eventually destroy the EURO zone if not the EU itself.

But that's about all I'm gonna say because this site is for Bond and not politics.
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    edited October 2015 Posts: 7,526
    Who are you in this story? I'm imagining (hoping) you're either Andrew Lee or "male passenger" lol
  • I'm Lee ;)
    Driver wouldn't stop so I had to help him, lol! Don't do PCP kids
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Wow, @Master_Dahark, that is straight out of a film! Well done sir in handling what must have been an intense situation. I can only imagine the rush.
    Trigger wrote: »

Wow, there's a guy who does not have very many nice things to say about the franchise.

You'd expect nothing else from The Gruniad.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Anyone wants to buy PCP? PM me. Regardless of your age.
    Attaboy, @Master_Dahark! Happy to see you make the news!
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    I'm Lee ;)
    Driver wouldn't stop so I had to help him, lol! Don't do PCP kids

It's good to know that you are ok Master just remember Let's be Careful out there "
  • Maybe you guys can help me with something- I've been on here long enough to trust your opinions!
    I'm getting married next April, and I need a groomsmen gift. Now, we're all nerds deep down, but probably most of all me, so I wanted to run this idea by you and see if it's awesome or ridiculous.

I was thinking it would be cool to get all of us matching LIGHTSABERS, with their name engraved. There's this website, ultrasabers, where you can get pretty much any style and color you can think of (I already have an ESB Luke one myself)
    I figure it's normal to get matching watches or something like that... so why not a damn lightsaber I figure? :))

What do you think? (honest and brutal please) Great idea or terrible idea?

Lightsabers.jpg
    edited November 2015 Posts: 17,808
    I'd say it's a great idea for something a little different, @Master_Dahark, although I've never seen Stars Wars. I say go for it! :)
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    I'd say it's a great idea for something a little different, @Master_Dahark, although I've never seen Stars Wars. I say go for it! :)

And I thought we were friends. Go watch them!

@Master_Dahark, I think it's a wonderful idea, as well, that'll satisfy the inner nerd in all of your friends. If they're all Bond fans, you could also try and go with a SPECTRE ring that could be personally engraved on the inside? Just a thought, could be very cool!
  • Hmmmm- we will be in tuxes after all... good call Creasy
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    Dragonpol wrote: »

And I thought we were friends. Go watch them!

@Master_Dahark, I think it's a wonderful idea, as well, that'll satisfy the inner nerd in all of your friends. If they're all Bond fans, you could also try and go with a SPECTRE ring that could be personally engraved on the inside? Just a thought, could be very cool!

Oh, I've bought them all on DVD with the intention of watching them all soon! :)
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Very obscure and random question but is anyone able to tell me what this is?
    9UZGuZf.jpg
    @Master_Dahark, you're quite welcome, I'm so happy to help!

@Dragonpol, that's the spirit. :D. Looking forward to seeing what you think of them. I need to give them a rewatch before 'The Force Awakens' is out.