Chat Thread - Free Discussion

Comments

• MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    Murdock wrote: »
    Very obscure and random question but is anyone able to tell me what this is?
    9UZGuZf.jpg

It looks like it might be the frame that is used to support a heated serving dish
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    @Murdock, I'd like to assume you'll be using that for another home-made gadget of yours? ;)
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Could it be a torture device I wonder?
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Thank you @Mrcoggins, I believe you are right. :)

@Creasy47, Not exactly. I had used one previously for my Shrink Ray, but since I had an extra and didn't know what it was I was curious to find out it's original purpose. It certainly helped me put legs on my machine so I could set it down evenly. :)
    bqkdwWo.jpg?1
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Very obscure and random question but is anyone able to tell me what this is?
    9UZGuZf.jpg

Those are Obama s discarded braces.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    @Murdock, I saw your original post but didn't comment as I really had nothing of substance to add.

I just stared at the picture for a good two or three minutes-or at least it felt that long- pondering to myself What the hell is this...strange contraption?!
    @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7, I was the same way. I've had it for a few years as I collect obscure things to build into random props and stuff. At first I thought it had something to do with shoes because it does resemble a shoe sizing scale but it does make sense as a hot plate carrier.
  • It's obviously a whale speculum. What you're doing with it is quite suspect, to be honest ;)
    It's obviously a whale speculum. What you're doing with it is quite suspect, to be honest ;)
    It's gotten much more sophisticated since. #:-S
    MnpDMUg.jpg
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    It's obviously a whale speculum. What you're doing with it is quite suspect, to be honest ;)
    It's gotten much more sophisticated since. #:-S
    MnpDMUg.jpg

I like the camera. Best to videotape your victims while doing the lasering so that you can send a copy of the torture to their family and friends afterwards. Makes Blofeld's drill look like child's play.
    edited December 2015 Posts: 16,330
    @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7, Cancel the transfer of $100,000,000 dollars. The Morocco project was a failure. We now begin phase 2 of the Thumbelina project and change the shift of power within SPECTRE at once.
    tumblr_n461wd4LS91qfr6udo1_500.gif
  • JohnHammond73JohnHammond73 Lancashire, UK
    I live in Lancaster, Lancashire where we have been victim of flooding when the River Lune burst it banks. Quite a tough time, no power etc. Just got back power this morning. Never see anything like it in all my years living her. A main road, only 50 metres downhill from me took the brunt of it, almost looking like a river itself. Gladly, things are returning back to normal slowly.

My thoughts are also with those in Carlisle and other areas of Cumbria who have been suffering the same, even more.
    edited December 2015 Posts: 45,489
    Tough luck.It has ben the same here in Norway, but not at all so bad where I live.
    @Murdock, you never fail to impress me with those homemade gadgets. Well done, brother.
    @Creasy47, Thanks. My home made shrink ray prop is still my favorite creation. As a kid, I really loved the Honey I shrunk the kids movie. (Still love them.) And the shrink ray was the coolest things ever to me. My 6 year old self would be so happy to see this. :D
    @Creasy47, Thanks. My home made shrink ray prop is still my favorite creation. As a kid, I really loved the Honey I shrunk the kids movie. (Still love them.) And the shrink ray was the coolest things ever to me. My 6 year old self would be so happy to see this. :D

I still want to get my hands on those remote mines of yours from GE, so I can run around in the woods, planting them on trees to satisfy my inner child.
    Creasy47 wrote: »

I still want to get my hands on those remote mines of yours from GE, so I can run around in the woods, planting them on trees to satisfy my inner child.

Yes I bet. That was a dream come true for me. :)
    edited December 2015 Posts: 45,489
    What have you been shrinking so far?
    That's top secret! But feel free to use it to shrink the national debt. :))

That will get you killed.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com

Too many vested interests?

Not unless I make myself Godzilla sized. >:)

Your shrink ray can do that?

Your shrink ray can do that?
    Maybe. ;)
    Got an important question that needs answered ASAP:

...how in the hell does 'Kingdom of the Crystal Skull' have a 6.2 on IMDB and a 78% 'Fresh' rating on RottenTomatoes?

...how in the hell does 'Kingdom of the Crystal Skull' have a 6.2 on IMDB and a 78% 'Fresh' rating on RottenTomatoes?

Insanity. I'll shrink the numbers ASAP. :P
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator

That's an impressive roundtable.
  • BMW_with_missilesBMW_with_missiles All the usual refinements.

Aliens. That's how.
  • JohnHammond73JohnHammond73 Lancashire, UK
    Finally getting back to normal where I live in Lancaster, after the floods and massive power cuts. Some small businesses however have a long road to recovery and I wish them well. It's been a difficult week.

However, more flooding has occurred up the road in Cumbria and my thoughts are with the families affected by this.
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    Merry Christmas to all the agents and Happy and Bondian 2016 from Archivo 007 in Spain!!

8yC7OTR.jpg