Chat Thread - Free Discussion

Comments

• ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Merry Christmas to you all from Norway as well!
    Merry Xmas everyone!
  • JohnHammond73JohnHammond73 Lancashire, UK
    A very Merry Christmas to you all....
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    A very Merry Christmas indeed!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful time surrounded by loved ones new and old. When it comes down to it, that's all that really matters from this season to the next.

Our little community of Bond fans here has grown into a little family all its own over the years, and so to each and every one of you I extend my love and wishes for a prosperous and positive 2016. I look forward to seeing what the new year has in store alongside each of you, and what Bond-related goodies await us all. Cheers! :)>-
    Merry Christmas everyone! Hope everyone has a good day.
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all
    I hope you enjoy the season in peaceful and harmonious good health
    Take care of yourselves and I look forward to seeing you all back here in 2016
    Yours Coggins .
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2016 to all our members!
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Merry Christmas ya Filthy Animals... And a Happy New Year. ;)
    fo1VrwRl.jpg
    Ha Ha! That film cracks me up.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    Merry Christmas and a Happy new Year to all. :)
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all!

I can't believe in 1 week we'll be able to say that CR was released 10 years ago. How time flies.
    "Tempus fugit" as Bond might say. :D
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    "Now I have a machine gun. Ho Ho Ho."

Merry Christmas, everyone, and a Happy New Year! Finishing up GE right now and following it up with the only Christmas movie that needs to be played today: 'Die Hard.'
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    @Creasy47 you should finish the day with 'Rogue Nation' and the lovely Rebecca Ferguson.
    @Creasy47 you should finish the day with 'Rogue Nation' and the lovely Rebecca Ferguson.

Just watched my steelbook blu-ray of it about a week ago. Might have to give it another watch, though, now that you mention it! I'm in a big movie mood today, so that might be the route I go.
    Emperor Francis has recently said, in a public speech, that this Christmas could be our last...

Does he know something we don t, or is it just the usual scaremongering?
    Emperor Francis has recently said, in a public speech, that this Christmas could be our last...

Well he is God's representative on Earth or so some believe...
    Well no one's infallible ........... :D
    Dragonpol wrote: »

Well he is God's representative on Earth or so some believe...

So scaremongering, then.
  • edited December 2015 Posts: 3,336
    Claudine Auger :x

12369177_1187652581249651_2528534667251986503_n.png?oh=8ab38c0f8d40ac6a01cb1d524985ff93&oe=57138DEA

1962763_1187652587916317_6525835950834426619_n.png?oh=dda0e8616542d6222712cdb119ec495b&oe=56FEB6CB
    Just to get it over with:

A HAPPY NEW YEAR sweet 2016.
    Happy new year to all. <:-P
    Happy New Year 2016 to all and sundry! :)>-
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    For people who only understand it when it is written on the..

gelukkig-nieuwjaar-2016-groet-in-3d-stijl_1017-1186.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7JrkRxMXTj1ZbPDxDz7pE1hCvfFFERH9wluYGm4URGTphlWKFIg

For people don't whant to be rememberd.. that we not play... or all those other Dutch people

cid202753_Gelukkig_Nieuw_Jaar_640x345.jpg

and rest of world...

gelukkig_nieuw_jaar_2016_13_9x19_1_uitnodiging_kaart-reaf8160af05346078008333941a1b5f0_zk91i_324.jpg?rlvnet=1
    The best wishes for 2016 to all fans of Fleming, EON & James Bond.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Happy new year everyone <:-P
  • Last_Rat_StandingLast_Rat_Standing Long Neck Ice Cold Beer Never Broke My Heart
    @Creasy47

What's your take on the NHL season so far?
    @Creasy47

What's your take on the NHL season so far?

It's been pretty great so far. Lots of milestones and surprises, mainly Florida's insane success right now, Ovi's 500th goal of his career the other night (a first for a Russian-born player), Kane's even more impressive point streak that surpassed Sidney Crosby's, and some teams are really starting to click and find that magic they've been needing. It's so exciting to watch.

My Penguins, however, are a different story entirely. At this rate, they'll be lucky to become a wild card team and stay in that position. It's too hard to read them right now; one night, they're fantastic, and the next night, they're garbage.

You?
  • Last_Rat_StandingLast_Rat_Standing Long Neck Ice Cold Beer Never Broke My Heart
    Being a Florida fan, this last month has been beyond insane. Hope the Pens can turn it around quickly. Playing catch up is always hard because even if you win, you have to make sure the teams ahead of you are losing, which isn't always the case.
    It's a shame they lost to the Canucks, but that win streak was impressive and unexpected from Florida. It's still great to see that after all these years (and mullets), Jagr is still a beast.

Honestly, at this point, I don't want them to make the playoffs. They won back in '09 and I believe they've made the playoffs ever since, but for the last three years or so, they've choked hardcore. However, if they're losing this much and taking a while just to find that aforementioned magic, only to find it and slaughter in the playoffs? I'm in. As of right now, though, I'd rather them not make it to the playoffs, just so they can reflect on what went wrong and what changes need to be made, because at this point, it's obvious that the coaching isn't the sole issue. Thankfully, Sullivan has made them a little bit better, especially on the power play.