SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• JWESTBROOK wrote: »
    So ~9PM EST tomorrow, expect a nice little "exclusive" something from me.

That'll be 2am on Wednesday morning for us in the UK.

JWESTBROOK wrote: »

You'll have something to wake up to! It's not a release from Eon/Sony so much as a handout from.. a third party. :)
  • JWESTBROOK wrote: »
    JWESTBROOK wrote: »

You'll have something to wake up to! It's not a release from Eon/Sony so much as a handout from.. a third party. :)

Oh I know, anything related I'm happy to see :)
    SpectreSuperCard.ashx

@JWestbrook - excited....
  • antovolk wrote: »
    SpectreSuperCard.ashx

@JWestbrook - excited....

Ooowh my god. The Bond craze is turning loco...ludicrous :-P. I like it :-D!
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    I want one... even though I'm nowhere near a Regal Theatre :P
    I think I am near a regal cinema

and I so want it.
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    I want one, and I'm in the wrong country!
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    I want one... even though I'm nowhere near a Regal Theatre :P
    I think there's one in Vancouver.
    edited September 2015 Posts: 7,527
    There's one in Vancouver, WA and another just across the border in Bellingham, but not in Vancouver BC apparently :( I couldn't even find any in Canada though, so maybe I'm looking in the wrong place...
  • What a bunch of nerdy geeky sweet darlings are we no ;-)?
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    What a bunch of nerdy geeky sweet darlings are we no ;-)?

I've been called that.
  • It's not a bad deal considering if you see the movie 10 times you actually would pay more than $100.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Bond and Madeleine in Morocco, now in high resolution.

G1KCbaS.jpg
    To be clear, that was supposed to be Tuesday's news. An early gift :)

Awesome @JWESTBROOK!
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    AMAZING photos =D>
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Beautiful, beautiful photos, many thanks for that! Looking forward to seeing how that Rome chase plays out.
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    edited September 2015 Posts: 8,010
    Dream on people, what do you expect BB to answer to such a question????

As if she could say anything different especially 2 months before a new Bond movie hits the theatre.

As if Craig could decide when to go, I almost had a laughing fit when reading that part.

So if Craig doesn't want to leave after Bond 25 and he wants to do Bond 26 in 2020, aged 52, of course BB will let him stay. Oh, and probably until he's walking with a crocked stick.

This was for a charity calendar; I'm 52 and all natural. Trust me Daniel knows how to stay in shape; his conditioning will not be an issue. Look at Tom Cruise, he's 53. 50+ is not what it once was.

0498778e-5b6d-40d3-9fd7-379927b8bc09_zpsfnvflx2c.jpg

• talos7 wrote: »

As if she could say anything different especially 2 months before a new Bond movie hits the theatre.

As if Craig could decide when to go, I almost had a laughing fit when reading that part.

So if Craig doesn't want to leave after Bond 25 and he wants to do Bond 26 in 2020, aged 52, of course BB will let him stay. Oh, and probably until he's walking with a crocked stick.

This was for a charity calendar; I'm 52 and all natural. Trust me Daniel knows how to stay in shape; his conditioning will not be an issue. Look at Tom Cruise, he's 53. 50+ is not what it once was.

:-O Can I....touch these muscles? I heard they feel very weird for an outsider :-O!

Anyway, your picture proofs it. Let Daniel Craig stay man. He's THE MAN.
    I'm saving myself for Monica Bellucci ;)
    Boy, whoever that is, is damn attractive :x
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    talos7 wrote: »

Congratulations on that body =D>

I look pretty good myself at 40, still muscular including sixpack, but then I'm spending approx. 10 hours a week in the gym and 2 hours a week football training not including games.
    Sadly no one has asked me yet to do a calendar :)) maybe I should change to rugby in France to have such pics of myself :))
    edited September 2015 Posts: 8,010
    Germanlady wrote: »
    Boy, whoever that is, is damn attractive :x

It's me. My feather's got a bit ruffled with the talk of 52 year olds needing walking sticks :P

I am more than happy to have the longest ever Bond film after a 3 year wait! :-bd
    Doesn’t seem like three years.
    antovolk wrote: »
    Thanks Marketto007! Wonder what exclusive content the phone will have. If any...

Here's also a much better quality version of the spot

I just wished sometimes there were short movies with a real story attached to these TV spots.
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    edited September 2015 Posts: 23,883
    Why are they using Harris to promote this phone? I certainly am not being encouraged to purchase one from this ad.

Can't Sony get the lead actor, or the villain, or even the main squeeze to do the ad? Why are they using a bit supporting actor?

Seems like cheap marketing to me.