SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    To be perfectly honest, I think we should all be focused on SP being a truly great Craig outing that lives up to or surpasses CR. I really REALLY want Craig to come back for a 5th but worrying or arguing about a 5th outing just comes off as superfluous. Enjoy the man while we still have him and if SP is his last, here's hoping he bows out on a high note.
    doubleoego wrote: »
    To be perfectly honest, I think we should all be focused on SP being a truly great Craig outing that lives up to or surpasses CR. I really REALLY want Craig to come back for a 5th but worrying or arguing about a 5th outing just comes off as superfluous. Enjoy the man while we still have him and if SP is his last, here's hoping he bows out on a high note.

I wholeheartedly agree.

• mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    ColonelSun wrote: »
    If it means anything, I know dmWker is 100 per cent legit and, because I also work in the film game, I know, from experience, professional filmmakers talk and reveal inside info to other folk in the same profession - just like people do in all walks of life.

Craig might be back, but it seems, even from his own comments, he might be over with Bond.

But that's not what he is saying. DmWalker is saying Craig can't return.

Won't and can't are way different.

Plus revealing to colleagues is one thing but on a forum? Even you once said that was a no no I believe.

May I ask a further question... is it Craig or Bond that can't return?

mcdonbb wrote: »
    If it means anything, I know dmWker is 100 per cent legit and, because I also work in the film game, I know, from experience, professional filmmakers talk and reveal inside info to other folk in the same profession - just like people do in all walks of life.

Craig might be back, but it seems, even from his own comments, he might be over with Bond.

Plus revealing to colleagues is one thing but on a forum? Even you once said that was a no no I believe.

You baffle me, my friend. You're incredibly rude in one post, then you profusely apologise, then you're rude again, then you apologise. You write a post accusing me of lying about this information and then you end it by accusing me of disloyalty for telling it. I'm really beginning to wonder if you aren't a few Quantums short of a Spectre...

I can only say the same thing so many times: DmWalker ISN'T saying Craig can't return. DmWalker isn't saying ANYTHING. DmWalker is simply reporting what was said TO HIM, first by Mendes, then a month or two later by a secondary source - an uncredited writer on the film.

Problem is, you don't believe DmWalker spoke to these people; ergo, you believe DmWalker IS the one saying Craig can't return; ergo, you believe DmWalker knows WHY Craig can't return, which he doesn't; and even if he DID, by your reasoning, he'd be making it up anyway!

And round and round it goes.

Seriously, I don't know why I bother even replying to you. It's a bit like over-squeezing a pimple.

edited September 2015 Posts: 4,116
    dmwalker wrote: »
    mcdonbb wrote: »

You baffle me, my friend. You're incredibly rude in one post, then you profusely apologise, then you're rude again, then you apologise. You write a post accusing me of lying about this information and then you end it by accusing me of disloyalty for telling it. I'm really beginning to wonder if you aren't a few Quantums short of a Spectre...

I can only say the same thing so many times: DmWalker ISN'T saying Craig can't return. DmWalker isn't saying ANYTHING. DmWalker is simply reporting what was said TO HIM, first by Mendes, then a month or two later by a secondary source - an uncredited writer on the film.

Problem is, you don't believe DmWalker spoke to these people; ergo, you believe DmWalker IS the one saying Craig can't return; ergo, you believe DmWalker knows WHY Craig can't return, which he doesn't; and even if he DID, by your reasoning, he'd be making it up anyway!

And round and round it goes.

Seriously, I don't know why I bother even replying to you. It's a bit like over-squeezing a pimple.

My latest posts were not intended to be rude. Direct but not rude.

Furthermore I'm not calling you a liar.. I'm asking you to back it up.

And comparing me to a blemish isn't answering my questions.

Lastly, ColonelSun vouched for you so that's corroborated. I'm asking if you can elaborate.

Explain Mendes pull in the agreement between Mendes and Craig that Craig can't return? I honestly don't expect either to return but how does Mendes have that pull?
  • edited September 2015 Posts: 6,601
    Time will tell. Still question walker. Nothing to do with obsession, just with MY sense of logic, which might be wrong. IF he leaves, I am less sorry about it, then people might think, as it gets more difficult each year to satisfy the audiences and the next might go wrong. So, I have him rather leave on a high.

Like I said before, alone the end, which is saidf to be possible both ways tells, there is no such thing as "not possible to return".

Has the end been rewritten? Who knows? I am sorry, but<I cannot believe, that Mendes would tell such a thing a person, he doesn't even know, never knowing, where this information will end. A secondary writer? Maybe. A director like Mendes? I can't imagine. Not logic.

The Commander I trust more, so maybe its correct after all though.
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    CO-HLpfWgAIaSNx.jpg
    @dmwalker I'm done responding. I think your comments are reckless and unprofessional ...you electing to be condescending and illusive.

That's my opinion and yes its an open forum.

Enjoy.

• marketto007marketto007 Brazil
  • RC7RC7

Nice. Thanks for the pics mate. Bautista looks like a memorable henchman already, right?
    JWESTBROOK wrote: »
    Hey everybody, here is Moneypenny on Hinxs jag, expect more

Screw the Jag Naomi Harris is stunning.
  • chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    Naomie and Bautista look great ;)
  • edited September 2015 Posts: 11,119
    I think Chinese Bond fans might like this ;-):

http://www.cntraveler.com/stories/2015-09-14/peninsula-hong-kong-hotel-goes-full-james-bond

Apparently the famous Peninsula Hotel ("Die Another Day", "The Man With The Golden Gun") will be completely 'Bond-ified' with a large exhibition of famed photographer Terry O'Neill, who photographed 5 of the 6 Bond actors on set. The guy started his career behind the scenes on set of "Goldfinger" in 1963. Here are some wonderful pictures he made of some of the most famous Bond stars:

55f832e0849b42a73d3c840c_Scottish-actor-Sean-Connery-as-James-Bond-in-Diamonds-Are-Forever-Las-Vegas-1971-cr-Iconic-Images-Terry-ONeill.jpg
    SeanConnerySlotMachines1971_s.jpg
    SeanConneryOnSet_s.jpg
    BondandBondGirls_s.jpg
    MyNameisBondJamesBond_s.jpg
    RogerMoore.jpg
    heineken-james-bond-3-gq-21aug15-pr_b_720x1080.jpg?w=720&h=980&crop=1
    HonorBlackmanPussyGalore-Miami1964.jpg
    100900212-125375782r.1910x1000.jpg
    ohmss_87_500.jpg
    9b0ec90fc3affbf94466b5cd55516978.jpg
    roger_moore_in_an_underwater_fight_scene_with_yaphet_koto_live_and_let_die_1973_c_terry_oneill_0.jpg
    story-bond.jpg
    My personal favourite, of Ursula Andress. She should have played a Bond-girl in a 2nd EON-mobie!:
    terry-oneill---ursula-andre_med.jpeg
    TMM03CON_270342b.jpg
    _51780885_niven976.jpg
    4.jpg
    DavidNivenandSammyDavisJr_s.jpg
    http://www.allaboutbond.com/home
  • chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    landrover Guests at our #SPECTRE event have been admiring the #Defender that appears in the film. The one of a kind vehicle was designed and built by our Special Vehicle Operations team.

10665646_1618371158429431_143874734_n.jpg

http://websta.me/p/1074949163056124269_380046043
  • JWESTBROOK wrote: »
    Jag is having a SPECTRE party tonight for the Frankfurt Motor Show. I have a guy inside so stay tuned. Not sure much else wI'll be released beyond Jag's social media.

do we still have something coming from you in 10m?
    hthomas20 wrote: »
    Jag is having a SPECTRE party tonight for the Frankfurt Motor Show. I have a guy inside so stay tuned. Not sure much else wI'll be released beyond Jag's social media.

do we still have something coming from you in 10m?

Well yes, but not exclusive. That dropped early - yesterday.
    Alright guys:
    -New photos
    -New videos
    and links to pretty much anything car related for Spectre all in one handy place:

http://jalopnik.com/jaguar-land-rover-showed-off-the-spectre-stars-in-frank-1730923132
    edited September 2015 Posts: 3,277
    Thanks a lot @JWESTBROOK.

In summary, this is what was made available today from Jaguar-Land Rover. Two new BTS videos from Austria, one from Rome and the last one covering the event in Frankfurt with interviews from Naomie Harris and Dave Bautista.

And then five new stills from Land Rover, from Austria, and some other promos from Jaguar.

USGMkQu.jpg

VsHv4tN.jpg

XJIMoLO.jpg

P6bTgov.jpg

luqvOM1.jpg

NW2O77Y.jpg

mo3u1YI.jpg

ECMvR75.jpg
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    I always get excited when I see @marketto007 has posted in a thread... and he doesn't disappoint!
  • I wonder if these videos were supposed to be the stunts video blog which should have dropped this week..

Anyway, great videos, great cars, great everything!
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    edited September 2015 Posts: 11,139
    Wow...seriously, just from tge trailers, pics and footage we've seen so far SP already impresses me in drips and drabs than SF has as a complete movie. SF x 1000 according to Bautista and that pleases me to no end plus those above pics look wintery cold; everything is coming together nicely.
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    Do you mean that we will have something released on tuesday or that you will have a news on tuesday?

I will have news / photos about an element of production Tuesday. Exclusive.

Was it the Jaguar images?
  • edited September 2015 Posts: 3,164
    Premiere confirmed at the Albert Hall - will be a Royal premiere/film performance. Prince William, Kate and Prince Harry will attend.
  • RC7RC7
    edited September 2015 Posts: 10,512
    antovolk wrote: »
    Premiere confirmed at the Albert Hall - will be a Royal premiere/film performance. Prince William, Kate and Prince Harry will attend.

As suspected, I've had it confirmed there will most likely be no public tickets available, but some through the usual channels.
    thanks Marketto007 ^:)^
    It's a pleasure.

mendes-2.jpg
    Beautiful Thanks :)

Sam Mendes Is Empire's New Guest Editor
    Bringing the world's best Spectre coverage to the new issue

Empire has been blessed with some prestigious guest editors before – Steven Spielberg and Peter Jackson have both occupied the hot seat – and this month they’re joined by another filmmaking titan. Sam Mendes, director of Spectre, Skyfall and American Beauty, among others, is adding Empire’s guest editorship to his substantial honour roll. And with him comes the greatest Spectre coverage on the planet.

When the November issue hits shelves next Thursday, within will be 38 pages of dedicated Spectre coverage, including first-looks, on-set reports and all the treasures afforded to a magazine whose editor actually made the movie.

It's a truly unmissable event for fans of Empire, 007, the Bond franchise or Mendes' - can we just call him 'boss' now and be done with it? - filmmaking career, both within and without Eon's historic franchise. He's delved into his contacts book to quiz his peers (including fellow guest editor Steven Spielberg!) on all their filmmaking tricks and traits.

Look out for much, much more on this very special Spectre issue of Empire right here in the next seven days. The November issue - edited by Sam Mendes - will hit shelves on September 24. Pre-order your copy here.

http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=45401

DTD
  • edited September 2015 Posts: 11,119
    Everyone in here ever wondered what happened to associate producer of the Bond films, Mr Thomas "Tom" Pevsner? I think most of us know he passed away last year. He was associate producer on these films:

Tom%2BPevsner%2B%25281926%2B-%2B2014%2529.jpg

Now to commemorate Mr Thomas Pevsner, the Bond producers decided to name a fictious Austrian hotel in the new James Bond film "SPECTRE" after him. I really respect that. So...."In Loving Memory of Thomas "Tom" Pevsner" no :-)?:

Hotel_Pevsner_1.jpg
    Hotel_Pevsner_2.jpg

FYI: I deleted the very spoiler-ish call-sheets on which the Hotel Pevsner props were resting.
    Huge type error.
    I hope we won't see these "Hotel Pevsner"-papers in a close up.

It should be

"Herzlich Willkommen
    im
    Hotel Pevsner"

NOT

"in der"

That doesn't make any sense.
  • RC7RC7
    Nice idea. He's also referenced in GE.