James Bond story - add one sentence

Comments

• BirdlesonBirdleson San Jose, CAModerator
    Yes, it is funny everywhere.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Enemy of the state
    edited August 2015 Posts: 41,590
    Epilogue:

With a circular towel movement, James Bond stretched out after his long overdue visit to the proctologist.
    (played by Bruce Glover)
  • PropertyOfALadyPropertyOfALady Colders Federation CEO
    Suggest thread rejuvenation. Start fresh.
    Suggest thread rejuvenation. Start fresh.
    Dogs have no say in this matter.
    *whimpers*
    Stop chasing wabbits, and we will treat you better.
    *Growl* *Ruff!*
    Hearing the familiar "Whooo!" from behind him, with a tightening of his stomach, 007 came to the realization as to who the identity of this rather eager proctologist was. Unfortunately, there was no cake bomb within sight.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Bond lit a Morland, sat back, and reflected on the day's events.
  • It was at times like this, holding his cigarette, he thought of Tracey
    What was in his other hand made Moneypenny feel VERY envious!
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited August 2015 Posts: 11,528
    It was a ticket to Istanbul, where the moon shines on the Bosphorus and Christmas comes twice a year.
  • MartinBondMartinBond Trying not to muck it up again
    A smile appeared on his face when he thought about the whole Lektor-operation years ago, and his dear friend Kerim.
    He always loved a big bang in Istanbul!
    The train lights jangled as Bond stepped off with a hiss and he was in Instanbul, his contact approached...
  • edited December 2015 Posts: 7,064
    "Can you please explain why I'm here?" Bond asked Kerim's son. "I suddenly had a ticket to Istanbul, but for the sake of the plot it should be a more meaningfull reason for why I would go here".
    "Yes sorry about that, it appears my father's vase of ashes has gone missing, please me help find it?"
  • Bond remembered he, too, lost trace of Tracy's ashes and felt compelled to oblige for the sake of solidarity.
    It was a foggy night, so no one noticed Mr Wint waiting around the corner.
  • gumboltgumbolt Now with in-office photocopier
    The reasons why Mr Wint was waiting around the corner on a foggy night are of no concern to a 21st century audience.
    Mr Hinx however looked threatening even for the most hard core movie fans of modern times, waiting around the next corner.
    edited December 2015 Posts: 31,022
    But Hinx died. (I just realized that that could be misconstrued as a statement. No, that is the next line in the story).
    Birdleson is a party pooper. (I just realized that that could be misconstrued as a statement. No, that is the next line in the story).

• The story was getting so meta Bond started thinking for himself and wondered if he was Sean, George, Roger, Tim, Pierce or Dan.
    And he decided that Sean had a nice way of bringing his Scottish ancestry to the fore.
    "That'sh shettled" Bond said to himself. "Time now to ashessh thish messhy shituation with the ashesh".
    Suddenly, Roger Moore woke up and realized it was just a dream.
  • gumboltgumbolt Now with in-office photocopier
    Bond took his medication and felt the schizophrenia was under control. "This never happened to the other fella" he said to himselves.
    In Cairo, Odd Job sighed.
  • edited December 2015 Posts: 4,325
    "That James Bond fella - doesn't know whether he's Scottish, Australian, English, Welsh or Irish."