James Bond story - add one sentence

Comments

• QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Bond lit a Morland, sat back, and reflected on the day's events.
  • It was at times like this, holding his cigarette, he thought of Tracey
    What was in his other hand made Moneypenny feel VERY envious!
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited August 2015 Posts: 13,879
    It was a ticket to Istanbul, where the moon shines on the Bosphorus and Christmas comes twice a year.
  • MartinBondMartinBond Trying not to muck it up again
    A smile appeared on his face when he thought about the whole Lektor-operation years ago, and his dear friend Kerim.
    He always loved a big bang in Istanbul!
    The train lights jangled as Bond stepped off with a hiss and he was in Instanbul, his contact approached...
  • edited December 2015 Posts: 7,500
    "Can you please explain why I'm here?" Bond asked Kerim's son. "I suddenly had a ticket to Istanbul, but for the sake of the plot it should be a more meaningfull reason for why I would go here".
    "Yes sorry about that, it appears my father's vase of ashes has gone missing, please me help find it?"
  • Bond remembered he, too, lost trace of Tracy's ashes and felt compelled to oblige for the sake of solidarity.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    It was a foggy night, so no one noticed Mr Wint waiting around the corner.
  • gumboltgumbolt Now with in-office photocopier
    The reasons why Mr Wint was waiting around the corner on a foggy night are of no concern to a 21st century audience.
    Mr Hinx however looked threatening even for the most hard core movie fans of modern times, waiting around the next corner.
    Birdleson is a party pooper. (I just realized that that could be misconstrued as a statement. No, that is the next line in the story).

• The story was getting so meta Bond started thinking for himself and wondered if he was Sean, George, Roger, Tim, Pierce or Dan.
    And he decided that Sean had a nice way of bringing his Scottish ancestry to the fore.
    "That'sh shettled" Bond said to himself. "Time now to ashessh thish messhy shituation with the ashesh".
    Suddenly, Roger Moore woke up and realized it was just a dream.
  • gumboltgumbolt Now with in-office photocopier
    Bond took his medication and felt the schizophrenia was under control. "This never happened to the other fella" he said to himselves.
  • edited December 2015 Posts: 4,325
    "That James Bond fella - doesn't know whether he's Scottish, Australian, English, Welsh or Irish."
    ... said Goldfinger, sitting alongside the mute (duh) korean orangutang.
    In the meantime, in South-Western North-East...
  • MayDayDiVicenzoMayDayDiVicenzo Here and there
    It yearned for Bond, because Bond had evaded Death countless times; would Death finally claim Bond for its own?
    Or would Disney?
  • edited December 2015 Posts: 1,296
    Aristotle Raffelplazt Disney, man with the broken nose, awaited for Bond at his greenhouse of death.
    And waited to play chess with him for his life, to bring a Swedish arthouse feel to the Bond films, replete with subtitles and Bond speaking in Swedish.
    Aristotle warmed up the subtitles, fingered the chess pieces and fertilzied his plants with the ashes of an old foe Kerim Bey...
    Kerim winked from amongst the ferns and potted plants of death. He would help James any way he can.
    Bond struggled to recognize the green face, was that El Presidente or was he slowly going insane?
  • edited December 2015 Posts: 7,500
    Trying to make sense of what had been going on during the last couple of days, he came to the obvious conclusion that he had indeed gone insane... probably as a result of all the heavy drinking and constant stress.