SPECTRE Leaks Discussion (allowed on ONLY this thread) MAJOR PLOTLINE SPOILERS!

Comments

• ThomasCrown76ThomasCrown76 Augusta, ks
    Does bond have time for a swim in the pool in morocco or is that pic of Craig just in his off time? I did not remember that from any of the scripts
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    I have it on good authority that George lazenby will not be James Bond anymore:) there, a different scoop for you;)

Breaking news! You've been scooped, mate.
    Damn it, lol!
  • edited June 2015 Posts: 2,015
    People who believe that contracts mean something black and white in Hollywood should not claim other people's informations are useless :) We *know* for a fact from the leaks that an actor in SPECTRE refused to do what he was told to do. Then the production stopped for a while. And for an example in the other sense, we also know EON wished they could continue to work with Sony, but they are sad they can't decide even in both agreed to.
    Fiennes not doing what he was told to do? He wasn't told to do anything. Logan wrote a shitty script and Fiennes had the good sense to highlight Logan's crapfezt and not accept it blindly. What's the point of casting an actor like Fiennes for 1 and a half movies? Furthermore this mishandling of M's character was just one of many problems in Logan's script. We're lucky to be even getting SP this year and not next year thanks to Purvis and Wade. Oh and :)

• mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    That's a pretty f'upped script when one has to thank Purvis and Wade.

But I do thank them and that other uncredited guy... forgot his name.

Logan had no business writing that script. I cringed the moment I heard he was.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Jez Butterworth was the uncredited writer.
  • mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    Murdock wrote: »
    Jez Butterworth was the uncredited writer.

Thanks
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    edited June 2015 Posts: 4,399
    People who believe that contracts mean something black and white in Hollywood should not claim other people's informations are useless :)

well, i just did.... and i probably will again at some point. :)>-

now lets move on..
  • edited July 2015 Posts: 1,215
    So this is might be a crazy theory, but I've heard a couple of times (I'll try and find the sources if I can) that there is more than one song being recorded for Spectre. If they kept the ending from December, do you think it's possible we could get a cover of "We Have All The Time in The World" over the end credits?
    No.
  • There will be more than one song recorded since Thomas Newman is supposed to be creating an original song to be used in the PTS if I remember correctly. The question is whether that song will have vocals or not...
    If there aren't any vocals then it's not a song but rather instrumental music.
  • EndCredit007EndCredit007 EGYPT
    i have red the October script and there was Irma Bunt in it .. is she still there in the final script? .. i can't find her in the characters list on IMDB.com
    She wasn't in the December version.
    Zekidk wrote: »
    Jesus f... Christ. This is the SPECTRE leak discussion thread. Not the "let's continue to dicuss whether Craig will continue as Bond or not"-thread.

It's becoming tiresome that so many threads on this board are filled with off-topic comments, drowning those comments that try to stay on topic!

Is there any chance you can refrain from blasphemy? Some of us are practicing Christians. Thank you.
  • edited July 2015 Posts: 669
    Is there any chance you can refrain from blasphemy? Some of us are practicing Christians. Thank you.
    [/quote]

I have to agree with LeChiffre's sentiment. I am not even a Christian myself but I still don't like to see it on here. I'd like to think that this board is above that kind of language. Save it for the IMDB :)
    edited July 2015 Posts: 757
    We can talk about gratuitous sex and violence, but we can't say f. Got it
  • edited July 2015 Posts: 591
    In the USA Today article, it says: 'Sigman would love to say, but she's sworn to secrecy about pretty much everything involving her character, including her last name. But when it comes to Estrella's personality, "there's a lot of Stephanie in her. She's a lot like me," the Hollywood newcomer says. "We like to have fun and we're joyful people. I found her really easy to play and go with the flow and just be me."

I'm guessing the whole last name thing is to throw them off or just a question they asked and she didn't wanna answer at all regardless of whether it was a spoiler or not because as far as I know her surname bares no significance in the film.
    From those new pics of all the ladies, could the pic of Swann be when they are on the train eating with Oberhauser?
  • hthomas20 wrote: »
    From those new pics of all the ladies, could the pic of Swann be when they are on the train eating with Oberhauser?

I think it's from when Bond and Madeleine have dinner on the train. Dinner with Oberhauser is at his compound.
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    We can talk about gratuitous sex and violence, but we can't say f. Got it
    Yes, actually that is correct. We have Ts & Cs which everyone agrees to when they join.

As for gratuitous sex and violence what are you referring to?

I guess I'm referring to a sexually promiscuous assassin who goes around the world killing people. I love it. Just amused how that fits into some peoples Christian lifestyles
  • edited July 2015 Posts: 3,166
    LeChiffre wrote: »
    Zekidk wrote: »
    Jesus f... Christ. This is the SPECTRE leak discussion thread. Not the "let's continue to dicuss whether Craig will continue as Bond or not"-thread.
    I didn't mean to hurt anyones (religious) feelings, so sorry for that. "Jesus F... Christ" is a common phrase, however.
    Thomas Newman is supposed to be creating an original song to be used in the PTS if I remember correctly.
    No way, that they are gonna have a song played during the action setpiece in Mexico. What I read, was that he "followed" the production team during the Mexico shoot, to get the right cues, at the right time. Like when Arnold followed Forster during QoS.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    JFC! (Japanische Fuhrende Lebensmittel).
    That shot at 1:51 in new new trailer (Bellucci and two men raising their guns behind her only to be shot down) wasn't in the December version of the screenplay, was it?
  • I don't think so. Also, remember when I mentioned that this felt like a remake of OHMSS? Looks like that was intentional for sure.
    That shot at 1:51 in new new trailer (Bellucci and two men raising their guns behind her only to be shot down) wasn't in the December version of the screenplay, was it?

It is in the December version of the script.
    The two men behind her get shot down by Bond, before they could shoot her.
    Anything glaringly different from the December script in the trailer? one of the scenes glimpsed at shows M fighting C, was this in the script? or a late addition? anything else I missed?
    The most glaring change seems to be M fighting C, rather than Bond killing him rather anti-climactically like in the script. I, for one, am quite happy about this change! I don't notice anything else that's obviously changed, although I don't remember the "I am the author of all your pain" line in the script.