SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

;-). Sometimes, I think, based on the tone and language used by some, people think you're some kind of villainous liar :-P. You aren't. Thanks for the link @SkyfallCraig. By the way, a few pages back on this topic there was a link to a schedule as well, which also confirmed that July 5th the shooting would wrap, subsequently followed by the famous wrap-up party.
    Thanks, now i'm convinced (and reassured) :)
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    Ahahahha, no problem, probably it's my fault, English is not my mother tongue, so I understand sometimes me or my tones could be misunderstood
  • tqbtqb
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    This image on the top she is wearing? Do we think it could be the next teaser poster possibly? :-?

I think it is this image as a silhouette -- http://www.007.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/FIRST-LOOK_post.jpg
    Belle Williams, stunt woman for Naomie Harris, posted these photos on her Instagram account @belle_williams17

11379337_807889789324128_1124628230_n.jpg

11335606_1602911756657523_781497646_n.jpg

This image on the top she is wearing? Do we think it could be the next teaser poster possibly? :-?

Just a thought: Belle Williams, or Belle, whatever her family name, would be a great name for a Bond girl.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Ludovico wrote: »
    Belle Williams, stunt woman for Naomie Harris, posted these photos on her Instagram account @belle_williams17

11379337_807889789324128_1124628230_n.jpg

11335606_1602911756657523_781497646_n.jpg

Just a thought: Belle Williams, or Belle, whatever her family name, would be a great name for a Bond girl.

Unless it is Mrs. Bell, of course.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Today, Belle Williams has posted this photo. We can see the GP (Gary Powell) Stunts logo in front of the t-shirt.

50.png

If we look closely to the photo, we can also see the same beige jacket used by Naomie Harris in the Millenium Bridge shoot.

1.jpg
    Today, Belle Williams has posted this photo. We can see the GP (Gary Powell) Stunts logo in front of the t-shirt.

50.png

If we look closely to the photo, we can also see the same beige jacket used by Naomie Harris in the Millenium Bridge shoot.

1.jpg
    I´d take her front too :-).

Exciting to think the next adventure is almost in the can!!!!! <:-P
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    This Belle is beginning to interest me. I'm more impressed by her than Naomi based on these brief photos.
    bondjames wrote: »
    This Belle is beginning to interest me. I'm more impressed by her than Naomi based on these brief photos.

I don't know, I always found Naomi Harris too sexy for Moneypenny. And that shaving scene in SF, however great it was in itself, far too steamy for Bond and Moneypenny.

But I digress...
    Ludovico wrote: »

I don't know, I always found Naomi Harris too sexy for Moneypenny. And that shaving scene in SF, however great it was in itself, far too steamy for Bond and Moneypenny.

But I digress...

Well, considering people have been evaluating a stunt double's body parts, you're not really digressing.

• dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    It's odd, Naomi looks more appealing than she did in SF.
  • Ahahahha, no problem, probably it's my fault, English is not my mother tongue, so I understand sometimes me or my tones could be misunderstood

Eh eh, I think more and more infos about Hollywood blockbusters' productions will come from people who do not speak English as their mother tongue :)
    It's the hair. Her hair looks much better on these photos than it did in Skyfall.
  • RC7RC7
    edited July 2015 Posts: 10,512
    It's the hair. Her hair looks much better on these photos than it did in Skyfall.

Agreed. She looks better in SP.
  • dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    Night and Day
    skyfall-9.jpg
    Though I wish she kept this:
    1-Naomie-Harriss-Spectre-Photocall-Altuzarra-Spring-2015-Jessica-Striped-Dress.jpg
    Am I the only one who thinks Naomie Harris is the perfect new Moneypenny material? I mean, one could have gone for another Samantha Bond or Lois Maxwell, with dark hair, occasionally glasses and OK-office wear.

But like the re-imagined "Q" -thank YOU Sam Mendes- also the re-imagined Moneypenny is not a dumb, copypaste of old times. And I think that's exactly what so many current-day Bond fans want no?

I'm looking forward to another great interpretation of "Team MI-6", as Sam Mendes introduced these, mostly, London-based characters. And compared to the old days, Moneypenny, "Q", "M", Tanner and "007" are definately up for some great teamwork again.

But THIS time around I have a gut feeling that "007" will be in much much better control of his emotions.
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    edited July 2015 Posts: 23,883
    Am I the only one who thinks Naomie Harris is the perfect new Moneypenny material? I mean, one could have gone for another Samantha Bond or Lois Maxwell, with dark hair, occasionally glasses and OK-office wear.

But like the re-imagined "Q" -thank YOU Sam Mendes- also the re-imagined Moneypenny is not a dumb, copypaste of old times. And I think that's exactly what so many current-day Bond fans want no?

I'm looking forward to another great interpretation of "Team MI-6", as Sam Mendes introduced these, mostly, London-based characters. And compared to the old days, Moneypenny, "Q", "M", Tanner and "007" are definately up for some great teamwork again.

But THIS time around I have a gut feeling that "007" will be in much much better control of his emotions.

I thought she demonstrated stupidity in SF - unlike the MP of old, who was very smart and always helping JB & M out. That's what surprised me.....that MP demonstrated incompetence. Hopefully she shows excellence in her new administrative role in SP, since it's not fieldwork.

Regarding 'the team'. Quite frankly I want to see less of them. This shouldn't be '24'. Sadly, I know I won't get my wish, and we'll probably see as much of them all in SP as in SF.

PS: I do like the re-imagined Q. Very good work there.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    dieanotherday45.jpg

dieanotherday46.jpg

dieanotherday47.jpg

dieanotherday48.jpg

Yeah I'd take Harris any day over Samantha Bond's abomination and don't get me started on the excrutiatingly painfully bland Caroline Bliss.
  • SarkSark Guangdong, PRC
    I agree that Naomie is the 2nd best Moneypenny. Samantha Bond always seemed like her banter with 007 was so forced.
  • MansfieldMansfield Where the hell have you been?
    edited July 2015 Posts: 1,263
    I thought she demonstrated stupidity in SF - unlike the MP of old, who was very smart and always helping JB & M out. That's what surprised me.....that MP demonstrated incompetence. Hopefully she shows excellence in her new administrative role in SP, since it's not fieldwork.

Regarding 'the team'. Quite frankly I want to see less of them. This shouldn't be '24'. Sadly, I know I won't get my wish, and we'll probably see as much of them all in SP as in SF.

PS: I do like the re-imagined Q. Very good work there.
    I think she had her moments in Skyfall, but overall I completely agree with your assessment. Part of what has made Moneypenny such a brilliant character in the films is that her wits and knowhow make her too much of a match for Bond. Harris' Moneypenny did not live up to that standard in Skyfall, though in some situations it did provide for a better watch in my opinion.
  • zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade

I completely agree, Gustav. Naomi is a fresh-faced, young MP. It makes perfect sense that she is more active in the Service. Lois Maxwell was younger in DN than Naomi Harris was in SF, but nowadays female characters in their mid-thirties appear more interesting when playing active roles, at least in action-movies.

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    I love Naomi as Moneypenny. :x
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    This topic is Production Timeline, not speculating about the plot or the characters. Please don't start discussing these issues in this thread.

So was today the last day of filming I ask myself? Will their be an article over the weekend to confirm it?
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    According to a tweet from Daniel's makeup artist, today is the last day of shooting.
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    Sciarra's hand.
    Filming is completed
    Thanks to LeCercle
    VgaGbQY.jpg
    Sciarra's hand.
    Filming is completed
    Thanks to LeCercle
    VgaGbQY.jpg

I truly believe Marco Sciarra is not a very nice man in "SPECTRE" :-P.
    I wonder if they made rings for the cast and crew to keep - would be a nice memento.