SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

Germanlady wrote:
    BBC1Radio and EW were on set yesterday. I remember on set interviews from QOS, don't recall any SF ones.
    Thanks. Here's the link for podcasting the "Breakfast Show" on BBC1 radio about Spectre (it begins around 2:11:30): http://bbc.in/1czuNh5
    I think at times we over-analize our beloved franchise a bit :-P. Which is a good thing off course. But reading all the comments about the "orange glow" of the cinematography.....Really guys, does this make the film worse...or better?
    Grimmy from R1 Breakfast was on the set. He seems to be referring that he was on set built to resemble Westminster Bridge

https://twitter.com/r1breakfast
    CHR4U1-WoAAwzRO.jpg:large
    CHSLBImWIAAlxfu.jpg:large
  • leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    Lio007 wrote: »
    Germanlady wrote:
    BBC1Radio and EW were on set yesterday. I remember on set interviews from QOS, don't recall any SF ones.
    Thanks. Here's the link for podcasting the "Breakfast Show" on BBC1 radio about Spectre (it begins around 2:11:30): http://bbc.in/1czuNh5
    thanks @Lio007 (and also for the other Proust nod from another post) - so there were filming the opening scenes for Mexico on Thursday.

Jany Temime is hilarious ;)
    leas_mole wrote: »
    Lio007 wrote: »
    Germanlady wrote:
    thanks @Lio007 (and also for the other Proust nod from another post) - so there were filming the opening scenes for Mexico on Thursday.

Tell me more about our beloved fellow countrywoman ;-)!
  • Grimmy from R1 Breakfast was on the set. He seems to be referring that he was on set built to resemble Westminster Bridge

Do you think so?
    When he says "street" and "famous street" I don't get the impression he is talking about a mock-up of Westminster Bridge.
    leas_mole wrote: »

Yes, she really is! =))
  • JWPepperJWPepper You sit on it, but you can't take it with you.
    CHZh-wvWoAIkvwN.jpg:large

New clapperboard!
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    :D
    Hmmm

A "Famous Street" in London that would interest Bond?

Threadneedle Street
    Downing Street
  • chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    yes :D
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Who's Jallo Faber?
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    Hi Everyone. I decided to make a fan made trailer. Let me know what you think.
    P.S. Thanks to @antovolk for the information and huge thanks for the billing block.
    Also, sorry for the bad editing where it says "This November", I'll have to fix it. Sorry :-)

Hope you enjoy it.

Here it is:

• JWPepperJWPepper You sit on it, but you can't take it with you.
    jake24 wrote: »
    Who's Jallo Faber?

A Swedish cinematographer, He will film the 2nd unit, and I guess he's a friend of Hoyte.

philverney

Just learned they're filming new Bond film #SPECTRE tonight from 10pm on the Thames around Lambeth Bridge. No "stars", just stunt doubles.

Daniel Craig and Lea Seydoux's stunt doubles walked right past me moments ago, then I got turfed off for taking pictures. #SPECTRE
  • chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    Rissani in Morocco is another possible location according to French media
    Video from today:
    Does anybody know if Daniel Kleiman is doing the opening credits for Spectre?
    fjdinardo wrote: »

He is. Confirmed a couple months ago.

Good good. They should never get someone new cause he does such a great job. It was stupid of them to not have him on for QoS.
    Video from today:
    These must be reshoots. MS was dressed quite differently last week, when driving the boat.

Good good. They should never get someone new cause he does such a great job. It was stupid of them to not have him on for QoS.

It was brilliant - when he did CR, I felt it was a cutting edge, interesting and fresh sequence. I wasn't disappointed by QOS per se, but I was very underwhelmed. When the SF sequence came on screen - it was one of the many "YEAH!" moments of the film. I hope (and I'm sure) he will pull something out of the bag again!
    I'm just spitballing here:

Skyfall started filming in early November and SPECTRE started filming in early December.

The teaser for SPECTRE, was something they didn't do with Skyfall. Skyfall's teaser trailer was released in late May. As I said above SF started filming in November, while SP in December. So we might be seeing a teaser trailer in the coming weeks leading up to the end of June.

These are just my guesses.
  • JohnyboyJohnyboy London
    I went up to Westminster Bridge last night for a little while, appeared it was just some 2nd unit filming (stunt doubles in the boat).... Anyone know if tonight is 2nd unit again or if the cast will be there? Thanks
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    edited June 2015 Posts: 2,494
    (via @NeilSean1)

CHd0hPsWUAAwph0.jpg

CHd0TAUWIAAI7B7.jpg
    Tower RNLI have tweeted
    More filming tonight on the Thames from Vauxhall Bridge to Charing Cross Bridge between the hours of 1900 – 0500. #JamesBond #Spectre

Phil tweeted

OK so that's 2 or 3 helis just flown down Thames in last 10 mins. Must be the #SPECTRE filming choppers arriving.

Phil Verney retweeted
    London SE1 ‏@se1 2 hrs2 hours ago
    Lambeth Bridge closed overnight from 8pm for more James Bond filming
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    edited June 2015 Posts: 2,494
    (via @TGAnnaWade)

"James Bond #SPECTRE helicopters buzzing around and landing in Kennington Park."

Not sure what this is referring to.

(via @SummerofSony)

"#SPECTRE Skype in the ballroom at 1 PM! #SummerOfSonyPictures"
    Does anyone know if there is any further Thames filming planned for this week (15th to 19th June)?
  • edited June 2015 Posts: 3,164
    Seems like they're doing a live link from set to the Sony Cancun event...maybe the new trailer even, presented to the audience?
    Nadia Neophytou ‏@NadiaNeophytou 35m35 minutes ago
    About to take part in a Skype chat with the #Spectre cast from the set of Pinewood Studios #SummerOfSonyPictures