SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

I'm on the south of the river opposite the Tate, have the helicopter in sight. Hopefully they do the boat chase too
    I hope someone can get a shot of Waltz.
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    @hthomas20 I think the Daily Mail, Daily Mirror, and other reporters have really long lenses so I'm sure we will get some pics of him. Antovolk is doing Periscope streams, follow him on twitter
  • leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    Sorry I don't Aaron. Another gazebo is being set up now. I think they are filming in one direction one side of road is closed to pedestrians and a huge spotlight right behind me.
    never mind @leas_mole thanks for keeping us up to date with the info from the set.
    Catherine Wylie ‏@wyliecatherine 27m27 minutes ago
    We can hear fast cars, tyres squealing and and exhausts thundering... #Spectre
    It is so exciting to know whilst I am sat here typing this, movie history is being made in my most beloved franchise!
    Yes the fast cars roaring just went past me on Westminster Bridge. I don't think are anything to with the shoot though! The cars made loud noises like a gun going off though!!
    I just been told to move! I decided to cross the road and down the steps for a closer look but myself and others were told to shift!! There's a helicopter above
    Well the helicopter just by Riverside Gardens just takes off and landed again a couple of times....not gone over the river yet....
    CG7U8IdVAAAEku3.jpg
    CG7U8KCUQAEpBt_.jpg
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    antovolk wrote: »
    Well the helicopter just by Riverside Gardens just takes off and landed again a couple of times....not gone over the river yet....

Here's a video of the helicopter taking off.

• edited June 2015 Posts: 3,169
    Mark my words, David Arnold will never score a Bond film ever again. Btw, why would his return guarantee the incorporation of the title song into the score? And why are people so sure Newman would never co-write a Bond title song? Don't foget that he (unlike Arnold) does have a Best Original Song Oscar nomination under his belt (for Wall-E).
    Do we really need another Arnold vs Newman debate? I'll take Arnold who lives and breathes James Bond over Newman, for whom scoring Bond is just another job, any day.

By the way:
    imdb.com/name/nm0003417/awards?ref_=nm_awd
    Thanks Aaron!
    Must be a different helicopter. That floodlight still off and traffic still coming through on Westminster Bridge.

More barriers are being put up as I type.
    @leas_mole looks like they are filming a lot of scenes tonight with Waltz
    aaron819 wrote: »
    CG7U8IdVAAAEku3.jpg

FINALLY, a first official picture of Christoph Waltz as Herr Franz Oberhauser. The new Nr. 1 of S.P.E.C.T.R.E. ?
    CG7U8IdVAAAEku3.jpg

Are those dots on Christoph's face?

Red_Snow wrote: »
    CG7U8IdVAAAEku3.jpg

Yup like ones used to CGI Two-Face in The Dark Knight...
    CG7U8IdVAAAEku3.jpg

Hmmm, not sure. Could be only quality issues with the picture. But if they are dots....then.....
    I think I am in the wrong place this evening :) especially if Westminster Bridge is still open to traffic.
    CG7U8IdVAAAEku3.jpg

Hmmm, not sure. Could be only quality issues with the picture. But if they are dots....then.....

There's a whole batch of pics posted here and the dots seem present on his face throughout. Wonder what they will CGI those into? Scars?

Got some more pictures here, and the dots on Christoph's Face visible:

5QIuzvI.pngt4kOJrD.png
    mL3FRO1.pngF5Evalp.png
    u8x7S4O.png
    He will have some facial scaring!
    Antovolk is on periscope:

https://t.co/Bm11sIfeMy
    Another actor on set:

It looks like Q from SPECTRE:

Ew4IK2B.png
    Helicopter taken off a few times but goes further along to the middle of the river haha
    antovolk wrote: »
    Helicopter taken off a few times but goes further along to the middle of the river haha

@antovolk I see on periscope. it looks strange.
    Looks like legendary stuntman Paul Weston is playing the chauffer?