SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    His look on the magazine cover somewhat reminds me of the way he looked like in Quantum of Solace.
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    His look on the magazine cover somewhat reminds me of the way he looked like in Quantum of Solace.
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/H07zYvkNYL8"; frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  • edited June 2015 Posts: 389
    AgentJM7 wrote: »
    I've said it before and I'll say it again. DC is looking so much better for SP than SF.

I agree with you, it´s probably because of his hair cut and the amazing suits he is wearing. I would like to see him in a white tuxedo, it could be a classic picture.
    And, YES, that Mexican museum looks awsome !!!
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/H07zYvkNYL8"; frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    what's wrong with how he looked in QoS?

• SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    Nothing with the look in particular, but it is part of the movie, so..
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    And I thought I was the only one who actually liked QoS. ;)
    Wow, Daniel Craig has been looking so handsome in all the on-set pictures.
  • edited June 2015 Posts: 850
    Can somebody provide/take somes sreen of the spectre's sets that will show on the documentary of Pinewood studio in the BBC Two this night ? :)
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    @moneyofpropre2 I'll try but I think I won't be at home. But I will try.
    @aaron819, thanks, it's nice to you.
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    From the same photoshoot?

CGu5AZuWgAAeBUc.jpg

spectre-empire-magazine-cover-462x600.jpg
  • edited June 2015 Posts: 372
    @AgentJamesBond007 The suit and the placement of his eyebrow hairs is exactly the same, so I'd say yes. (:
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    edited June 2015 Posts: 2,496
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Thanks for those pictures.
  • leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    I am on Lambeth Bridge. I am pretty certain I just saw Daniel Craig go past under the bridge in a boat.
    leas_mole wrote: »
    I am on Lambeth Bridge. I am pretty certain I just saw Daniel Craig go past under the bridge in a boat.

uber cool.
    leas_mole wrote: »
    Ahhh, you made it for filming! Very good!

• doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Can somebody provide/take somes sreen of the spectre's sets that will show on the documentary of Pinewood studio in the BBC Two this night ? :)

I'm watching it now but can't record at the moment. So, Derek Lea, one of tge stunt drivers giving Jonathan Rossi a stunt lesson is tge sane goon Bond apparantly threw off that roof in QoS.

The boat was moored at Millbank Millennium pier but it's gone now whilst I tried to get a better view! Lots of film crew and vehicles by the pier.
    Ah maybe I saw DC's double and I did see someone with blue on their head. Lea or Gemita.

I can hear helicopters. A Thames cruise is now disembarking at the pier. Hopefully things will start happening soon.
    A short video of the boat action.
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    I've said it before and I'll say it again. DC is looking so much better for SP than SF.

Indeed. But a doctor has had a hand in that, no doubt.

;)
    Stayed by the pier until about 11.20 but nothing happened. Guys are still manning the spotlights so they may film later. I've called it a night and hope I can watch the documentary I missed.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Any know any precise filming details for tomorrow evening? Planning to check it out again
    jake24 wrote: »
    Thank you will watch later when I return home.
    Revealed absolutely nothing, except a tiny glimpse of
    what I'm assuming the Westminster Bridge set.
    TripAces wrote: »

Indeed. But a doctor has had a hand in that, no doubt.

;)

Ha! I wasn't going to say anything, but yes :)