Star Wars (1977 - present)

Comments

• DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    HARRISON FORD OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!! I want it to be Christmas now!!!!!!!
    God this got me so excited!! I can't wait to see this!!!
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Okay...who else cried? I haven't been this excited in a long time!
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    When Harrison Ford will appear in the movie for his first scene, I 'll cheer louder than when Gandalf came back in The Two Towers.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    When Harrison Ford will appear in the movie for his first scene, I 'll cheer louder than when Gandalf came back in The Two Towers.

Me too! My leather jacket looks like the one he's wearing in the trailer so I will definitely wear that. :D
    I just cried watching that, my entire childhood just flashed before my eyes and that was awesome. Han fricking Solo!
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    Sorry but someone has to say it. Better than the SP teaser...
    ggl007 wrote: »
    Sorry but someone has to say it. Better than the SP teaser...

Understandable as IMO for some this is the first Star Wars movie since 1983! ;)
  • edited April 2015 Posts: 112
    and... tears...
    Thank you J.J.
    This movie is going to be HUGE. I don't want to make quick assumptions, but I think this movie will cruise by 2 billion $ at the box office like it was a walk in the park. It's going to be astronomical.
    Chewy we are home! This is Fricking Star Wars!
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    edited April 2015 Posts: 11,139
    I started tearing up the moment Williams' score kicked in.
    I will definatly go watch this movie when the cinema will be the most jam packed, the crowd reactions durin the movie is going to be epic. Crowds will go nuts at the opening bars of the SW theme and when Chewie/Ford will appear on screen.
    If I am allowed to see only one movie in cinema for the rest of the year this would be my first choice.
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    I'm really the first to post this?! Shame on all of you!

I actually teared up watching that. OMG this will be great!
    Watching that trailer was a deep emotional experience.

Agree @SaintMark this is the film i want to see the most.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Joker-Everybody-Loses-their-Minds.gif
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    I'm in tears!

This looks like the best thing Star Wars has given me since Empire.

Every microdetail in that teaser makes me go WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII ! (Like when R2 is shot, only mine is a cry of pure joy!!)
    The end gave me a fangasm ! After the last trilogy, my faith is restored. May the Force be with them.

BTW, don't forget the fourth day of next month is Star Wars Day.
    edited April 2015 Posts: 15,690
    I am a bigger Bond fan than I am a SW fan, but if I could only see 1 more film in the cinema this year, it would be SW7. I wasn't born when the original trilogy was released, so this is the closest opportunity I have to have the same cinematic experience.
    Those old Star Destroyer ruins, the new imperial forces, that tremendous Falcon - T-fighter action that's so reminiscent of the climax of Hope and Jedi, Vader's mask, R2, Chewie and Han!!!!

I can't stop watching this teaser!
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    DarthDimi wrote: »
    I can't stop watching this teaser!

You're not the only one.
    I'm really the first to post this?! Shame on all of you!

I have to say that was flipping awesome!!!
    edited April 2015 Posts: 15,690
    I just showed it to my mom. Her eyes were like a kid in a candy shop when she saw Han Solo at the end!
  • MayDayDiVicenzoMayDayDiVicenzo Here and there
    It looks bloody amazing. Just take my money, Disney!!

This film might just give Avatar a run or it's money...
    I'm ready to do a lot of homework for this film.
    They put out comic book prequel material? I'm reading it.
    Video games? I'll be playing them!
    T-shirts: I'll be wearing them.

I can't wait!
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    I'm ready to do a lot of homework for this film.
    They put out comic book prequel material? I'm reading it. I'll be rereading the Thrawn Trilogy and Dark Empire comics as well as getting the new ones.
    Video games? I'll be playing them! Lego Star Wars all the way.
    T-shirts: I'll be wearing them. The entire month of December, I'll be wearing Star Wars shirts.

I can't wait! You get the DeLorean, I'll pay for the gas, where we're going, we won't need roads.
    @Agent007391, great post! :D
    Can you imagine us travelling to that particular future and then coming back and spoiling the whole thing to everyone else Vader-is-Luke's-father style. ;-)

"Great idea to make Han Luke's uncle, wouldn't you say?" :P
    I get the feeling that silver stormtrooper is the NEW Boba Fett type of character?
    Can you imagine us travelling to that particular future and then coming back and spoiling the whole thing to everyone else Vader-is-Luke's-father style. ;-)

As fun as that would be (and it would be so fun), this is one I wouldn't spoil. Avengers, yes. Star Trek, yes. Batman V. Superman, oh hell yes. Star Wars, no.