Star Wars (1977 - present)

Comments

• edited January 2015 Posts: 1,661
    Sony Leak Reveals STAR WARS VIII & IX Will Be "Luke & Leia Storylines"

I thought SW was owned by Disney, not Sony. How can a Sony leak have anything to do with Disney? Totally different studios! Bob Iger - the CEO of Disney - said the opposite:
    He said: "This is about the new generation of characters; I think that's the most important thing. It's the opening act of a whole new approach to the storytelling.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/news/a618649/close-up-look-at-the-millennium-falcon-revealed-on-fortune-cover.html#~p0Ct8NWXMisVS2

I'd be inclined to believe him rather than some dodgy Sony leak!

As much as I would appreciate a story centered around Luke and Leia, it would take more guts than any exec over there has got in these days of youth obsession to bring them back as main characters. But it wouldn´t be a stretch to expect a story dealing with their kids. Episodes I-III were about their dad, IV-VI were about them, so why should the next films ignore that family?
    Amybeth Hargreaves Will Play A Female Stormtrooper In STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS
    http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/markcassidycbm/news/?a=113841
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Dalton12 wrote: »
    Amybeth Hargreaves Will Play A Female Stormtrooper In STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS

The internet will go batsh*t.

I plan on making popcorn and watching the internet got nuts
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Risico007 wrote: »

I will sit back and only interject to tell people how stupid they are before sinking back into the shadows for awhile.

I will sit back and only interject to tell people how stupid they are before sinking back into the shadows for awhile.

A wise decision :D
    What´s the big fuss anyhow? The clone army were clones allright, but does it say anywhere that the storm troopers were clones too? Luke asks Obi Wan if he was in the clone wars, which indicates it´s a thing of the past.
    You can say that, and you'll be right, but people will still tell you that you're wrong. Their one piece of evidence being Leia's line "Aren't you a little short to be a stormtrooper?"
    And since this film is set after the happenings of all the other six films, any sh*t in the word can happen to the storm troopers. Perhaps the film is about re-assembling a storm trooper army, using any dork they can get, and some misfit storm troopers cause havoc? Oh f***, that sounds like a cross of Divergent and young X-Men :-S
    I still think that the Rebel Alliance took control of the Empire after ROTJ,turning it into a force for good instead of a force for tyranny.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    French media reporting Harrison Ford has been involved in a plane crash of his personal plane. Situation critical.
    read the article he seems in stable condition now
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    read the article he seems in stable condition now

France are always a bit behind on the news ;) Yes, I've been on twitter and he seems stable now. Hope he makes a quick recovery :)
    Hope he is going to be okay. I read that the plane landed upside down. Not good.
    I've heard multiple things ranging from 'near death' to 'walked to the ambulance'

It certainly threw me for a loop when I first heard- he's one of my all time favorites

Most reports are stating he's stable
  • edited March 2015 Posts: 1,310
    I live in the LA area - his plane crash was only miles from where I live.

The paramedic's report initially stated that Ford was out of the plane, and responsive when they arrived on the scene, but had some serious cuts on his face and possible broken bones.

Despite his responsiveness, he was loaded in the ambulance on a stretcher, I saw it live on the news myself. Ford's son has released this tweet: "Dad is ok. Battered, but ok! He is every bit the man you would think he is. He is an incredibly strong man." (SOURCE)

So while it was a serious crash that caused multiple injuries, his family seems to have a positive outlook.
    Thank goodness the legend that is Harrison Ford is ok! Get well soon Mr F!!!
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    He crash landed on a golf course, and of course there were two doctors there. Great story.
    He knows some maneuvers.
    Perhaps there were snakes in the plane.
    He's no good to me dead.
    Serious cuts on his face, and they don´t want him to play Indy anymore? What a waste!
    Luckily he was flying Solo.
    Where was Chewie?
    I don't know but I'm sure the situation was hairy enough as it was.

As big a problem that is for Harrison Ford, it's a much bigger problem for Samuel L. Jackson.

the mother&%#$@#^@ :D
  • edited March 2015 Posts: 11,189
    delete
    I'm really the first to post this?! Shame on all of you!