SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    Zekidk wrote: »
    Depeche Mode? That would be fantastic! Source of rumor?

@Zekidk I know it would be great!! I love that band!! Here is the source:
    http://www.depechemode.be/#!news/c18n9
    - Belgian Depeche Mode Site
  • Seven_Point_Six_FiveSeven_Point_Six_Five Southern California
    edited April 2015 Posts: 1,257
    aaron819 wrote: »
    We can see the SPECTRE ring here on Sciarra's hand:

272D106D00000578-3018991-image-m-49_1427848020367.jpg

I assume those dots on the double's face means we're gonna get another CG face swap
  • edited April 2015 Posts: 198
    Source: Facebook Catching Bullets - Memoirs of a Bond Fan

"SPECTRE reveals its title song performer... and it is someone familiar to the Bond fold.
    THE SHADOW OF MY LOVE by Madonna - taken from the Motion Picture Soundtrack to MGM / Sony Pictures Entertainment's SPECTRE (2015).
    'The Shadow of My Love' will be released as a single, download and a limited and exclusive vinyl edition on September 13th 2015 by Sony Records / Maverick / AFD2015"

Save to say the Depeche Mode happens to be no more than a rumour. But anyhow, now
    we're really screwed >:P
    @Muddyw Are you sure about that
    check the date...
    Richard Kiel was born on the 13th of September

@Muddyw I just checked that Facebook post, if you look at the comments I think it's an April Fools Joke.
    JCRendle wrote: »
    check the date...

:))
    Marketto you are one hell of a lucky guy! Kudos to you my friend! ^:)^
    Zekidk wrote: »
    Depeche Mode? That would be fantastic! Source of rumor?

@Zekidk I know it would be great!! I love that band!! Here is the source:
    http://www.depechemode.be/#!news/c18n9
    - Belgian Depeche Mode Site
    I wouldn't trust anything or anyone today.
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    edited April 2015 Posts: 630
    A source close to the production told me this morning they still have problems with the chase. Some parts of the filming are too bright and they are deciding whether to reshoot them in Rome, with a delay on the release of the movie, that should be pushed back in December, or to recreate the missing parts with CG.
    I'll keep you update
    According to this: http://www.excelsior.com.mx/funcion/2015/03/28/1015971

... part of the deal with the mexicans, was inclusion of scenes from the mayan ruins in Palenque. The production team is now trying to figure out how to use this location and work it into the script. Orginally all scenes from the opening sequence were scheduled to take place inside Mexico City.
    Don't believe anything you read on the internet today! :bz
    Don't believe anything you read on the internet today! :bz

Agreed. It's quite tiresome really.

A source close to the production told me this morning they still have problems with the chase. Some parts of the filming are too bright and they are deciding whether to reshoot them in Rome, with a delay on the release of the movie, that should be pushed back in December, or to recreate the missing parts with CG.
    I'll keep you update

The current Bond film will be renamed "Operation April Fools" :-/
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Here is another video from the set with Bond and Sciarra on the helicopter:

Looks fantastic, I am really impressed.
    This helicopter stunt is surely going to go down as an inconic set piece, along with the Bungee jump, the corkscrew jump and the union jack parachute
  • Somehow incredible some town officials somewhere allow this these days !
    Muddyw wrote: »
    Source: Facebook Catching Bullets - Memoirs of a Bond Fan
    By
    "SPECTRE reveals its title song performer... and it is someone familiar to the Bond fold.
    THE SHADOW OF MY LOVE by Madonna - taken from the Motion Picture Soundtrack to MGM / Sony Pictures Entertainment's SPECTRE (2015).
    'The Shadow of My Love' will be released as a single, download and a limited and exclusive vinyl edition on September 13th 2015 by Sony Records / Maverick / AFD2015"

Save to say the Depeche Mode happens to be no more than a rumour. But anyhow, now
    we're really screwed >:P
    This is a great April Fools joke as the astute mischief maker, knows how loathed Madonna is by many Bond fans.
    :))
  • chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    @chipsticks have you seen any images with a better view of the Dia De Muertos poster?

IMG_0224.jpg
  • chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    JCRendle wrote: »
    @chipsticks have you seen any images with a better view of the Dia De Muertos poster?

IMG_0224.jpg

no
    I've seen this:

I know it's futile, but I'm trying to find a clearer version. Hopefully they'll realise the potential of it and use it in marketing somehow.
  • edited April 2015 Posts: 372
  • StanKobraStanKobra Serbia
    Is it confirmed that Lea is filming scenes for the movie in Mexico? Or is she just there for the press?
    This Mexico City footage is absolutely stunning. I am one of the people who read the script (I know, shame on me), and it's amazing how much of a difference there is between reading a sentence like "Day of the Dead floats and stilts pass by him" and actually seeing it on film. It does seem like no expense has been spared on this production, and this promises to be one of the best-looking Bond films of all time.

StanKobra wrote: »
    Is it confirmed that Lea is filming scenes for the movie in Mexico? Or is she just there for the press?

Just there for the press.
  • StanKobraStanKobra Serbia
    Thanks, I thought so. Photo from a few pages back confused me a bit.
    James Bond : Daniel Craig en juin au Maroc

Posté le mercredi, 01 avril 2015 - 9:51 am

Après s’être mis dans la peau de James Bond lors d'une 1ère séquence tournée à entre Taza et Oujda en décembre dernier, Daniel Craig va revenir sur le sol marocain en juin 2015 pour tourner de nouvelles scènes de la 24ème aventure cinématographique de l’agent 007.

Et selon une source médiatique, le tournage de ‘‘Spectre’’ aura cette fois lieu à la Médina de Tanger et à Erfoud, immense oasis à la porte du Sahara, où l'acteur britannique sera accompagné de Christoph Waltz, Monica Bellucci et Léa Seydoux.

Pour rappel, ce n’est pas la 1ère fois qu’un opus de la série James Bond est tourné au Maroc.

En 1987, le 15ème volet ‘‘Tuer n’est pas jouer’’ avait été tourné en partie à Tanger et Ouarzazate.

http://www.infomediaire.net/news/maroc/james-bond-daniel-craig-en-juin-au-maroc