Bond 23 press conference to be held [on 3rd November]

Comments

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Hopefully the full Bond 23 press conference will be on YouTube in parts. Fingers crossed! [-O<
    You're better off looking out for a stream, Brady. Anyone who uploads the press cofnerence will have to record the press conference.
    Was it Mi6 that had the press conference cut down a day or so after it happened? I remember watching an oddly cut CR press conference back in '05 and I could have sworn I got it from Mi6...?
  • tqbtqb
    we'll probably get a teaser in late spring. Thats when the past 2 came out. Then theatrical in Sept.
  • There must be a live stream, it's the easiest thing, I work with it daily. Only question is: what's it's URL? Can anybody find out? Via Sony's website or Pinewood or...
    what's it's URL? Can anybody find out?
    What's stopping you? It's a bit like Wikipedia - if you have an idea, don't sit back. Be proactive! It may well be that you find out when the rest of us cannot.

If there is a live stream, it probably won't be set up and advertised.
  • what's it's URL? Can anybody find out?
    What's stopping you? It's a bit like Wikipedia - if you have an idea, don't sit back. Be proactive! It may well be that you find out when the rest of us cannot.

If there is a live stream, it probably won't be set up and advertised.
    What's stopping me: this URL could be anything. It's like a code.

There IS a live stream for sure. Someone at EON (or Pinewood or BBC or Sony) has to be so kind to let us know. Twitter is a small world...
    What's stopping me: this URL could be anything. It's like a code.
    So ... why would we know? We'd all have to go looking for it, wouldn't we? We'd be faced with the same problem as you. But if we all went looking for it - instead of simply sitting back and asking for it - we'd find it that much faster.

If there is a stream, then there won't be a website created specially for it. It will be hosted on an existing site. That site will either be a) directly affiliated with EON or Sony or James Bond b) a news site covering the conference (we already know Sky is doing it for Sky subscribers), or c) hosted on a web streaming site.
  • What's stopping me: this URL could be anything. It's like a code.
    So ... why would we know? We'd all have to go looking for it, wouldn't we? We'd be faced with the same problem as you. But if we all went looking for it - instead of simply sitting back and asking for it - we'd find it that much faster.

If there is a stream, then there won't be a website created specially for it. It will be hosted on an existing site. That site will either be a) directly affiliated with EON or Sony or James Bond b) a news site covering the conference (we already know Sky is doing it for Sky subscribers), or c) hosted on a web streaming site.
    Good thinking, and I won't discourage you, but the second problem is: there probably is nothing shown on this URL right now. They switch it on several minutes before the start of the press conference. So if it is found somewhere, you're not even sure you got the right link.

And if the whole world is watching this URL, it probably won't work any longer.
    I watched a live streaming of the Ferrari F150 being unveiled earlier this year. Over 370,000 people watched it - and it worked flawlessly. I honestly don't think BOND 23 will get more than that number of viewers, so it shouldn't be a problem.
  • edited November 2020 Posts: 121
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Thrilling times
    Exactly 24 hours until the press conference begins :D
    ...and now only 23! :bz
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    If the Big Bang Theory is true, and all matter was condensed into one extremely small and dense area, then what was outside of the area where all matter existed?

If it is 0 degrees celcius one day and it is twice as cold the next day how cold is it the next day?

Wrong thread? :P
    Ok i'm gonna say that Blofeld is not in bond 23 it is Skyfall and it will be awesome these are my predictions. take it for what you will.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited November 2011 Posts: 13,350
    I'm currently checking the BBC to see if they'll have anything but nothing yet.

Last time, this was the news we were waiting for: http://www.mi6-hq.com/news/index.php?itemid=5804

Note the conference from a "satellite feed from Pinewood Studios will be broadcast to news agencies around the world."

I expect nothing different tomorrow. i-Pad, yeah right... X( 8-|
    20 hours to go! :bz (I love this bee emoticon!)
  • DoctorKaufmannDoctorKaufmann Can shoot you from Stuttgart and still make it look like suicide.
    20 hours to go! :bz (I love this bee emoticon!)
    I thought so ...

=D> o->
    Here's a live stream of Sky: http://www.freeetv.com/modules.php?name=Video_Stream&page=watch&id=717

Here's BBC News: http://www.livestation.com/channels/7-bbc-news-english

It'll be good for whatever they cover, though I'm sure it won't be the full hour. It's something though...
    Here's a live stream of Sky: http://www.freeetv.com/modules.php?name=Video_Stream&page=watch&id=717

It'll be good for whatever they cover, though I'm sure it won't be the full hour. It's something though...
    I'm an American and I can watch it!

There's hope!

I'm an American and I can watch it!

There's hope!
    Whatever they choice to cover that is. No doubt it'll be a "press your red button to watch full coverage of the conference" thing. Or at least I hope so as I'd be able to access that. I'd rather online though for my own preferences and those like yourself, @JWESTBROOK, all around the world.

There is still hope - and time.

EDIT: Asked by someone on Twitter if the BBC were streaming the conference Lizo Mzimba replied "Not sure, will look into it."
    Sky Active - is this the 'red button' thing? I have Sky News so can i watch it on my TV?
    Sky Active - is this the 'red button' thing? I have Sky News so can i watch it on my TV?
    No, it's a service only available online to Sky subscribers within the UK. No news on whether the conference will be able to be viewed via the red button yet. I'd hope so but this being Sky... ;-)

How annoying.
    Hopefully the full Bond 23 press conference will be on YouTube in parts. Fingers crossed! [-O<
    QOS's was...
    About 16 hours to go! :bz
    Why do we have a bee emotion? Apart from, for @PanchitoPistoles to use when in excitement mode. ;-)

EDIT: Amy Hitchcock has just tweeted: Don't miss #JamesBond presser live on #skynews tomorrow 11.30am #danielCraig

So 15 minutes earlier than planned?
  • edited November 2011 Posts: 161
    That would be nice, because I could catch at least some of it.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    So ... 11:30 a.m. in England? I am 14 hours ahead here in Japan ... typing this at 6:00 a.m. Nov. 3. So I'll be online for the news about 1:30 a.m. here. Wish I could see it - but I don't see how. Can't wait for all the news, though!!
  • JamesPageJamesPage Administrator, Moderator, Director
    The press conference still starts at 11:45, but the TV peeps will probably go live before then. Stand in front of camera, talk about things with no facts yet, etc.
    Still no word from Lizo Mzimba. Will the BBC come through?...