Bond 23 press conference to be held [on 3rd November]

Comments

• JamesPageJamesPage Administrator, Moderator, Director
    Yep, it's true, just like we said ;)
    Do you know which day of next week will the press conference be held on?

We have all the details but we won't be splashing them about as it wasn't a public invite.
  • edited October 2011 Posts: 4,619
    We have all the details but we won't be splashing them about as it wasn't a public invite.
    That sounds reasonable. At least now I know why this news hasn't appeared on MI6-HQ yet. :)

By the way: does this mean you are invited? :) Is this the first time?
    Oh Yay Yay Oh Oh (hyperventerlates)(faints)
  • edited October 2011 Posts: 886
    Fill notice of annouuncement, little late as usual

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=8442707&l=17d9a51e7b&id=40598789261

Club James Bond France
    James Bond 23 : Conférence de presse annoncée !

C'est le jeudi 3 novembre prochain que se déroulera la traditionnelle conférence de presse d'Eon Productions pour présenter la vingt-troisième aventure de James Bond. Les producteurs Michael G. Wilson et Barbara Broccoli présenteront le réalisateur Sam Mendes et certains membres importants de la distribution qui apparaîtront ensemble pour la première fois.

Le Club James Bond France, qui sera représenté à Londres, vous relaiera aussitôt toute information glanée lors de cet événement.

Source : Eon Productions

James Bond 23: Press conference announced!

It's next Thursday, November 3 will host the traditional press conference Eon Productions to present the twenty-third James Bond adventure. Producers Michael G. Wilson and Barbara Broccoli will present the director Sam Mendes and some important members of the distribution that will appear together for the first time.

Club James Bond France, which will be represented in London, you soon will relay any information gleaned during this event.

• edited October 2011 Posts: 1,856
    Could we change Next Month to Next Week? on the title.
    reherasals must have gone very smoothly and are ahead of schedule!!! Then filming starts on the weekend ohhh this rocks...hope its not too early in the day London tv that way i can get home while it happens...pst.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Oh, boy, yes, yes, yes!

So it is before filming begins afterall and not in late November. A quick change perhaps, why would that be?

It should be a great day with the lid being lifted at last on the next Bond film. The synopsis and Q&A will be the highlights I think.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    YESSSSSSSSS! NUFF SAID. :-D
    edited October 2011 Posts: 13,350
    reherasals must have gone very smoothly and are ahead of schedule!!! Then filming starts on the weekend ohhh this rocks...hope its not too early in the day London tv that way i can get home while it happens...pst.
    The last conference was held between 16:55 and 18:30, so you may be in luck. The BBC had a live stream, let's hope someone does the same for this one.
  • edited October 2011 Posts: 2,782
    We've been enticed by CR, destroyed by QofS and now will we be finished off by the North London lentil eating mafia of DC and SM. Fingers and beards crossed for the first DC Bond film. No doubt the cast and title will be revealed; Q, MP, new key villain? And will it be announced that it is Wench's last Bond movie, I hope so.
  • gt007gt007 Station G
    The BBC had a live stream, let's hope someone does the same for this one.
    Do you happen to remember if it was available only to UK residents like many BBC streams I've bumped into?
    Do you happen to remember if it was available only to UK residents like many BBC streams I've bumped into?
    I'm confident it was outside the UK as well, though I don't think it was worldwide. Europe was OK I believe, though don't take my word on this.

MI6 may even have something this time round, we'll know more over the next few days I'm sure.
  • gt007gt007 Station G
    I'm confident it was outside the UK as well, though I don't think it was worldwide. Europe was OK I believe, though don't take my word on this.

MI6 may even have something this time round, we'll know more over the next few days I'm sure.
    Thanks @Samuel001.

Last time I was at work so I couldn't watch it anyway. I hope I'll catch it this time, I'd love to see it live.
    I know this is wrong, but I´m getting excited suddenly.
    edited October 2011 Posts: 13,350
    I know this is wrong, but I´m getting excited suddenly.
    Don't be, I am too!

Remember, last time round we got the title, photos with the cast, the synopsis, the conference itself, interviews with the cast, (also in video form), along with the first B-Roll footage and of course lots of TV coverage from the world's media.

Next Thursday should be a great day!
    So...it BEGINS. :-D

Next Thursday should be a great day!
    Yes! After all, it will be the biggest day in the Bond franchise in 3 years!

Does that mean more news before Thursday about the big day then? That's great to hear. :-D
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    edited October 2011 Posts: 4,443
    So we can expect ''stupid'' quistions like:

Producers/Daniel: Daniel Craig wil this your/Daniel his last one
    Producers: Wil Q & Moneypenny back in this one
    Is Naomi Harris playing Money Penny
    Why do you whant a black Moneypenny
    Dench: Wil this your last time playing M
    Sam Mendes: Wil it be titled Sky Fall..
    Barbara: Wil the gunbarrel back at the start
    Michael: We heard nothing yet about Daniel Kleiman & David Arnold. Can give us some rest and tell us or there return.

Quistions iam afraid there don't ask

Producers: In 2002 Die Another Day there be anniversary, are there going to be much difrence this time ?
    Daniel: can look in to the camera and said i am going to make a 4th Bond movie ?
    Producers: Wil Bond 24 out in 2014 ?/can you tell something about the next one ?
    Sam Mendes: Wil Adele doing the title song ? Do you have intrist in making the next one too ?
    Daniel: There going to be more humor in this one. How you to deliever this part of the movie. I ask you this, because some people think you don't have it ?
    Producers: Do you consider to ask Shirley Bassey again ?
    Producers: Wil Camile/Olga in this one
    Producers: Who wil play Q
    Producers: Whas Rhys Ifans mean to be in Bond 23 or not
    Producers: Be there a moment you consider Property Of Lady as Bond title for Bond 23 (if it not be the title.)
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Excellent post by M_Balje ! I agree on everything he said !
  • AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I think they will try to address the hype on the 50th anniversary as well.
    This link from October 25th have Duran Duran rumoured for the theme tune (again)

http://wplj.com/Article.asp?id=2319979&spid=36852
    Awesome I've been waiting so long for this and it's on my birthday too. A good present.
  • edited October 2011 Posts: 18

I would die if Duran Duran did another theme. A View to a Kill is not only my favorite Bond theme, but one of my favorite songs period. It would be a great 50th Anni. treat to have a previous artist come back to do a theme.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    EXCITEMENT OVERLOAD! EXCITEMENT OVERLOAD!

Hey, I would love for the fab 5 to come back for the theme. That would put the icing on (what smells to be) a very tasty cake.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited October 2011 Posts: 13,936
    Live and Let-down.
    I'm looking forward of seeing it.
    I'm looking forward of seeing it.
    +1 internet to you, sir.
  • Monsieur_AubergineMonsieur_Aubergine Top of the Eiffel Tower with a fly in my soup!
    @Samuel001 said; "Next Thursday should be a great day"

Too right my friend, I have been away for a while and come back to read this news! :-)

To top it all off 3rd November is my birthday!!! Whoop whoop

Apologies the rather camp celebration. :-/