Bond 23 press conference to be held [on 3rd November]

Comments

• marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    People are saying that the conference time will be at 11:45 AM (GMT). Is that correct?

xxx
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    Please, someone post the hour. Thank you.
    Do you think we're holding back? Do you think we know and we're simply not posting because we think it's funny to watch you squirm over not knowing?

The simple fact is that we don't know. We're not saying, because we cannot say. If we knew, we would have posted. But that information isn't available right now, so please, have a little patience.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited October 2011 Posts: 15,690
    Be nice, shadow. No need to overreact.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    People are saying that the conference time will be at 11:45 AM (GMT). Is that correct?

xxx
    Where have you got that from @marketto007? Any time really makes sense to me, so it could well be from 11:45 - 13:00.
  • November 4th is the big five zero for me. A very nice early birthday present a day before. I sincerely hope someone posts a link so my son and I can watch it that evening.

I would die if Duran Duran did another theme. A View to a Kill is not only my favorite Bond theme, but one of my favorite songs period. It would be a great 50th Anni. treat to have a previous artist come back to do a theme.

I would Gladly take Duran Duran over Adele any day of the week!
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    Well, I have a radio program on Thursday at 12:30 more or less (Spanish hour).

I will have to record it the day before, so I don´t know if I could say something like "right now is being broadcasted the Bond 23 conference" or "just a few minutes ago" or "in a few minutes".

The program is about cinema but, of course, Bond is always present ("it" is the program´s tune)...

That´s why I want to know the hour, because on wednesday I´ll have to think what to say!
    We should know the time of day the day before the conference, so all in good time @ggl007. You'll be alright I think.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Great news! My fiancé and I have our first baby scan on November 3rd. I hope I get back in time to catch this....or do I simply let the wife to be and the mother in law handle it this time round?? Bond is too important!
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Where have you got that from @marketto007? Any time really makes sense to me, so it could well be from 11:45 - 13:00.
    On the other forum...

Club James Bond France is trustworthy, it has never published anything without a good source. Regarding this piece of news moreover, the source is... Eon!
    The press conference will start at 11.45 (London Time) - and that's official too.

xxx

edited October 2011 Posts: 13,350
    If so, I'm sure MI6 will be able to confirm soon that is indeed the time.

I'm sure though I've also read Club James Bond France is not trustworthy in the slightest, I can't remember where, so I'm unsure at the moment due to these conflicting views.
  • JamesPageJamesPage Administrator, Moderator, Director
    edited October 2011 Posts: 1,380
    Club JB should know better than to splash details about like that. The last thing they want is hoards of fans surrounding the venue.

Seeing that it's been made public, yes, it's 11:45
    edited October 2011 Posts: 13,350
    The last thing they want is hoards of fans surrounding the venue.
    Fans should be respectful though and the most loyal fans will be. Watching events unfold on TV should be more than enough. What would they hope to achieve by doing this?

What effect would this have on Club JB with them releasing details like this?
    Seeing that it's been made public, yes, it's 11:45
    And it will run until 1pm? That's the same kind of time frame as last time.
    No need to overreact.
    And there's no need for you to comment on the people posting (as opposed to the content of their posts).
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    No need to overreact.
    And there's no need for you to comment on the people posting (as opposed to the content of their posts).
    The guy you fired off on asked for someone to post the time of the conference. That's all, yet you thought it to be sensible to yell at him/her for it. Get a grip and don't insult @DC007 or any other users. If you have a bad day that's your own problem, but don't take it out on the community.
    The guy you fired off on asked for someone to post the time of the conference.
    The guy I "fired off on" has been repeatedly posting the same thing on multiple forums, and multi-posting when he doesn't get an answer straight away.
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    The guy you fired off on asked for someone to post the time of the conference.
    The guy I "fired off on" has been repeatedly posting the same thing on multiple forums, and multi-posting when he doesn't get an answer straight away.
    a simple "we don't know" would suffice..

no need to go hulk smash.

Less than 70 hours! \:D/
    I'm still hoping someone has a live stream up for this like last time. Maybe EON will provide one?

Any news on that front?
    I'm still hoping someone has a live stream up for this like last time. Maybe EON will provide one?

Any news on that front?
    I'm not really worried about that. Even if ther won't be a live stream, we'll see videos of the press conference no later than a few hours after it's finished.

Any news on that front?
    I'm not really worried about that. Even if ther won't be a live stream, we'll see videos of the press conference no later than a few hours after it's finished.

It would nice to it as it happens though. BBC News and Sky News should come through on that front or at least have an option to view the conference.

Last time, we didn't know of this until the day before, so maybe I'll wait until Wednesday before getting in a fit. :-))
    i am hoping some usable b-roll footage is available during the press conference I quite like being able to do a bond 23 trailer solely using bond 23 footage.
    Interesting bit of trivia that I picked up from another forum: Sean Connery was first announced as James Bond on November 3rd, 1961.
  • tqbtqb
    Press conference is like 11 am London time right?
    11:45am, I believe.
  • echoecho 007 in New York
    (voice of Mr. White)...I guess QOS isn't for everyone
    It will be interesting to see if Jesper Christensen is part of the cast...that might give us a hint of the direction they are going with this film (standalone vs. Quantum).
  • tqbtqb
    Also, I've worked out the local times for the press conference:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=BOND+23+press+conference&iso=20111103T1145&p1=136
    very nice. by the time I wake up i'll be able to check all the news

• edited November 2011 Posts: 1,856
    NZST 0:15

Now will I be pulling a all nighter?