SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

Germanlady wrote: »
    Thanks for explaining. For me, the "orange" look in the first link is a lot more atmospheric then the more "real" look in the second link. When I made am evemning city cruise around NY, that city was GOLDEN. I so loved that look and will never forget it. Plus it was REAL. So its possible. This looks the same, whether it is artificial or natural light. I hope, they use it.

I think that a city at night will have the look the Director of Photography wants, there's no strong colour to relate to. The sea under the sun has to be blue... not much room for a change, but a wall of a city at night... even if the light is truly "orange", you can change it as you wish.

I'd be surprised if they go into the strong orange atmospheric tones like Collateral, for instance, but well no one knows.

jamie-foxx-collateral-300x199.jpg

Blue, orange, white....I don't care that much. What interests me is how beautifully lit the city Rome is at night. No doubt that the city of Rome made sure that it will look more stunning during filming than people normally are used to. Moreover, the light plan, the lanterns, at the Tiber river are in part an investment from Eon Productions, and they were newly added. There's a well-prepared idea behind all this. An idea that has been in the making for many months.

I think it's a damn smart choice to film this car chase at night. The Roger Deakins influence is still there within this "SPECTRE" production. A film like "Mission:Impossible" would probably not have prepared this kind of car chase from a visual perspective. But with Bond things are different.....
  • DCisaredDCisared Liverpool
    Guys can someone in the know tell me if Ben Collins is onboard for SP?
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    @SkyfallCraig

Did they film anything during the night, because of the rain. Does anyone have any word on where they are filming today?
  • JWPepperJWPepper You sit on it, but you can't take it with you.
    Is the first unit filming at pinewood? Or do they have the week off? Because Daniel's birthday and the filming of Comic Relief sketch.
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    I don't know if they filmed but I assume they did. Yesterday it rained from the morning and it is still raining. At aprox 24 yesterday night all the lights and the stuff were set to film, so I think they did film.
    Tonight they still should be there in Via Degli Scialoja
    I don't know if they filmed but I assume they did. Yesterday it rained from the morning and it is still raining. At aprox 24 yesterday night all the lights and the stuff were set to film, so I think they did film.
    Tonight they still should be there in Via Degli Scialoja

@SkyfallCraig

If it's not raining tonight will you be in Via Degli Scialoja

JWPepper wrote: »
    Is the first unit filming at pinewood? Or do they have the week off? Because Daniel's birthday and the filming of Comic Relief sketch.

@JWPepper Probably Daniel had 1-2 days off, they are on a tight schedule. I think they are filming at Pinewood at the moment. Here in London there are signs stating Whitehall will be closed southbound on Sunday morning from 4am until 0930.
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    DCisared wrote: »
    Guys can someone in the know tell me if Ben Collins is onboard for SP?
    Not this time mate he's at Geneva at the motor show.

• edited March 2015 Posts: 6,601
    He had to shoot the little extra, that was the Queen clip on a Sunday, his day off, so its possible, he had to do the scetch after they had finished for the day or early hours.

For Queen and Country :D
    Not much, just Andrew Scott talking with Lorraine about his projects, and of course, about Bond. He starts to talk about SPECTRE around 4:25.

Need to watch that tonight.
    Can't get the video to play for some reason? Anything interesting mentioned?
    RogueAgent wrote: »

Nothing. He can't say anything about the Movie, he says it is very exciting and that it is a great cast to work with and that Sam is a great director and that he worked with him before. Nothing we didn't already know.

Here's a video for next Friday's Comic Relief skit which was filmed last month at Pinewood. I think it clearly gives us a glimpse of both Craig and Whishaw between takes. Q looks like he's channeling Mick Jagger via the 1970's.
  • suavejmfsuavejmf Harrogate, North Yorkshire, England
    Radcliffe is a good actor. But he would not be suited to a Bond Villan role. He would be too Wimpy....remember Jonathan Price in TND....awful.
  • mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    Mmm OK @suavejmf that's kinda a random comment..(?) Lol

I didn't even see where we were discussing Radcliff...

Price was fine ..but anyway other threads for that.

Let's talk SP
  • Pajan005Pajan005 Stockholm, Sweden
    Looks like he was just back from a fight scene in that preview pic
    I haven't traveled a lot, but Rome is my favorite city (along with Lisbon). I'm very excited about this location. I doesn't matter what part of Rome is shown because she is full of beautiful little places and monuments.
    @SkyfallCraig Any new news?
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    aaron819 wrote: »
    @SkyfallCraig Any new news?

Last night shooting was canceled due to heavy rains. Filming will resume tonight if the level of the Tiber and the weather conditions will allow it.

Info from a friend at some other forums. ;)

Collateral is a gorgeous film but I don't think that style suits a Bond film, or a Bond chase sequence.
    I'd light it quite warm yellow. The stone of many of the buildings is brown/ cream and the street lamp ambient lighting lends itself nicely to the art direction.
    aaron819 wrote: »
    RogueAgent wrote: »

Nothing. He can't say anything about the Movie, he says it is very exciting and that it is a great cast to work with and that Sam is a great director and that he worked with him before. Nothing we didn't already know.

Ok thanks for letting me know. :D
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    It's not raining from around 13. So I think they are going to film
  • chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    video:

moarghem Tentativi di spionaggio sul set di Spectre. #007 #spectre #astonmartin #gelopolare 41min

http://websta.me/p/934269795029887681_33822185
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Another red herring, or the real thing?
    jake24 wrote: »
    Another red herring, or the real thing?
    Neither - Just a bald actor. I have a feeling their going more for the Moonraker (novel) feel, than trying to throw off fans.
  • chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    The "bad guys" in SPECTRE are starting to look like classic, old school gangster! I'm liking this!