SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• RC7RC7
    RC7 wrote: »
    Hey @RC7 ? Do you think Monica Belucci is sexy ;-)?

Very. How come?

I think Monica is very attractive. You think Lucia Sciarra could be Bond's 2nd love interest? I mean, after Vesper?

No, I think Swann will definitely be his love interest. Although, he may bed Sciarra.
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?

Very. How come?

I think Monica is very attractive. You think Lucia Sciarra could be Bond's 2nd love interest? I mean, after Vesper?

No, I think Swann will definitely be his love interest. Although, he may bed Sciarra.

The more the merrier imo. Craig's Bond's has had a relatively infrequent time of it since Vesper. Let's get back to trying to beat Rog's record from AVTAK (4).
  • RC7RC7
    bondjames wrote: »

Very. How come?

The more the merrier imo. Craig's Bond's has had a relatively infrequent time of it since Vesper. Let's get back to trying to beat Rog's record from AVTAK (4).

I'm all for that. So there's Swann, Sciarra. Oh, and there's that scene in his flat we saw them shooting, maybe a fleeting glimpse of a girl there? Maybe one more, a PTS bonk?
  • RC7 wrote: »

Very. How come?

Very. How come?

I'm all for that. So there's Swann, Sciarra. Oh, and there's that scene in his flat we saw them shooting, maybe a fleeting glimpse of a girl there? Maybe one more, a PTS bonk?

There is a PTS-bonk for sure. We still haven't got a confirmation on who's going to play her, although Penelope Cruz was frequently mentioned for that little role....
    named Estrella....after the god-awful Catalan beer here in Barcelona :-P
  • RC7RC7

Very. How come?

Very. How come?

There is a PTS-bonk for sure. We still haven't got a confirmation on who's going to play her, although Penelope Cruz was frequently mentioned for that little role....

I figured that...
    with them naming her, she'd have a slightly more significant role than just Bond's shag. Someone involved with the narrative in some way and with it being a PTS, little time for both sex and action to take place. As an example, the girl post-PTS in SF, played by Tonia (Insert Greek name) was never named, I think she was credited as Bond's lover.
  • RC7 wrote: »

Very. How come?

Very. How come?

I figured that...
    with them naming her, she'd have a slightly more significant role than just Bond's shag. Someone involved with the narrative in some way and with it being a PTS, little time for both sex and action to take place. As an example, the girl post-PTS in SF, played by Tonia (Insert Greek name) was never named, I think she was credited as Bond's lover.

I think this
    Estrella-woman (sounds funny) has perhaps the significance of this girl, from "Octopussy", Corrina:
    vlcsnap-2011-08-14-12h15m17s158.png
  • edited February 2015 Posts: 4,622

Very. How come?

Not just Roger record
    Sean
    FRWL 4
    GF 4
    YOLT 4

I'm Including implied conquests too. ie I do believe Bond had some prior engagment with Bonita, the treacherous pts girl in GF. They seemed to be quite familiar with each other.

I'd give Roger 4 confirmed in TSWLM too. Don't forget the harem girls. That looked like a double, echoing the FRWL gypsy fighting girls.
  • RC7RC7

Very. How come?

Very. How come?

I figured that...

I think this
    Estrella-woman (sounds funny) has perhaps the significance of this girl, from "Octopussy", Corrina:
    vlcsnap-2011-08-14-12h15m17s158.png

Yes, something like this I would think.
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    edited February 2015 Posts: 23,883
    timmer wrote: »

Very. How come?

Not just Roger record
    Sean
    FRWL 4
    GF 4
    YOLT 4

I'm Including implied conquests too. ie I do believe Bond had some prior engagment with Bonita, the treacherous pts girl in GF. They seemed to be quite familiar with each other.

I'd give Roger 4 confirmed in TSWLM too. Don't forget the harem girls. That looked like a double, echoing the FRWL gypsy fighting girls.

Thanks for correcting me. I've obviously not given Sean his just dues.

Definitely a pts tryst helps to boost the numbers considerably, and that's something which has unfortunately been missing from Craig's action-packed only pts outings to date.
    There might be some other 4 conquest films. Will have to think, although I am sure there are plenty here that might scare up another.
    AVTAK is yes most blatant. There is nothing implied.

Very. How come?

Not just Roger record
    Sean
    FRWL 4
    GF 4
    YOLT 4

GF, I count 3. The PTS girl, Shirley Eaton and then Pussy. Tilly he never slept with.

• MurdockMurdock The minus world
    GF, I count 3. The PTS girl, Shirley Eaton and then Pussy. Tilly he never slept with.

DINK!?! ;)

Matt007 wrote: »
    Can any of our members confirm - is that the roman Forum over their
    shoulders. Long time since I went to Rome. A beautiful city but a peculiar one. The only place I've been that genuinely feels like a living museum. You become nonchalant about the culture as there is so much of it after a while.

"Another Renaissance masterpiece church. Meh!"

Yes, it is. You can see the Collesium in the background too. I arrived in Rome last night for a 4 day visit. If I spot anything, I'll report back! The weather is beautiful for filming at the moment. Clear blue skies.
  • RC7RC7

The shot of
    the cemetery with a procession of black mercs suggests a funeral scene to me
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    Are they filming at the Museum of Roman Civilisation today? When will the filming take place?
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    I'm here. They are currently filming what appears to be a funeral. I'll post you some photos, we are not near obviously
    I'm here. They are currently filming what appears to be a funeral. I'll post you some photos, we are not near obviously

Take as many photos as you can please. Can't wait to see them!!!
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    Thanks, SkyfallCraig. Very interesting.
  • edited February 2015 Posts: 3,169
    Waltz is there. 2nd picture. And it is now confirmed that
    it is the funeral of Marco Sciarra, hence Belluci is playing the widow.
    foto%2019-02-15%2012%2008%2049.jpg
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Here are the photos from today's shooting. Thanks @skullkrusher

http://imgur.com/a/5bf39

• marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Loved this shot by the way.

DmQU0xY.jpg
    Loved this shot by the way.

DmQU0xY.jpg

Agreed ;-)

I hope we get some more pictures by tonight!
    they are still shooting. There is a funeral car in the parking lot along with two super-covered DB10. I'll post some photos when i'll return home

they are still shooting. There is a funeral car in the parking lot along with two super-covered DB10. I'll post some photos when i'll return home

Will you be able to get close to Daniel and Monica filming?
    The closer i can go is quite the distance of a football pitch. It's plenty of journalists here, all at the same distance. Very stong security sistem
    The closer i can go is quite the distance of a football pitch. It's plenty of journalists here, all at the same distance. Very stong security sistem

I hope the journalists have long lens so we can get some more pictures by this evening

Very. How come?

Not just Roger record
    Sean
    FRWL 4
    GF 4
    YOLT 4

I was thinking the same thing, that other movies than AVTAK had Bond bedding four women. Most definitely GF and YOLT.