SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

ml94 wrote: »
    skropper13 wrote: »
    Craig is ageing alooooootttt differently than Pierce...
    BADLY.

Are you kidding me? He looks amazing for someone who is 46 years old.
    B9hHVfSIUAEunak.jpg

• marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Scamp wrote: »
    Marketto, any Aston Marin photos as yet?

Not yet.
  • edited February 2015 Posts: 11,119
    Scamp wrote: »
    Marketto, any Aston Marin photos as yet?

Not yet.

And any pictures from black ski slope no# 30 in Sölden yet @Marketto007 :-)?
  • edited February 2015 Posts: 591
    Found this picture on Twitter from last night:

fbgx7a.jpg
    Craig is ageing alooooootttt differently than Pierce...
    BADLY.

Are you kidding me? He looks amazing for someone who is 46 years old.

IMO Craig aged better than Brosnan. Men.looking younger than they are often have years catch up with them quickly.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    Men don't get old ! We become more distinguished looking, that's all ! :D
    Absolutely, totally agree Dr Gorner!
    The Jaguar CX75 is now parked. :D

TttjtGH.jpg

New photos confirm that the place will in fact double for Rome.

22tPTf3.jpg

Interesting. :)
    Right hand drive?
    edited February 2015 Posts: 3,277
    A full set of new images (and a video) from The Bleinheim Palace. Click on the image below.

jbbr_galeria_100215_post.png

Thanks to Chris Johnson over at Bond Misc.
  • ml94ml94 Finland
    Zekidk wrote: »
    B9hHVfSIUAEunak.jpg

Why orange?
    My guess, so it will stand out in traffic, during a chase maybe ?
  • ml94ml94 Finland
    DrGorner wrote: »
    Yeah, maybe...

DrGorner wrote: »
    Yeah, maybe...

Especially at night.
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    A full set of new images (and a video) from The Bleinheim Palace. Click on the image below.

jbbr_galeria_100215_post.png

Thanks to Chris Johnson over at Bond Misc.
    This is great, @marketto007! Thanks as usual!!
  • DrShatterhandDrShatterhand Garden of Death, near Belfast
    Being orange means the car will stand out against the digitally coloured Teal background (as tends to be the case in pretty much every bloody movie these days)
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    edited February 2015 Posts: 630
    The Jaguar CX75 is now parked. :D

TttjtGH.jpg

22tPTf3.jpg
    Ahahahaah those are 90s-style licence plates. We don't use those anymore. It is really strange. Are we sure Spectre is set in 2015?
  • The Jaguar CX75 is now parked. :D

TttjtGH.jpg

22tPTf3.jpg

Which seems logical, as Palazzo Reale di Caserta, in Caserta, Italy was cancelled at the last moment as location. So there had to be a replacement, and Blenheim Palace is well-prepared for movie shootings.

In a way it's a pity, because I think the Palazzo di Caserta is way more beautiful. But.....obviously, Italy fucked this up, not EON Productions :-). They should have done more to get Bond to Caserta. Movies like "SPECTRE" have tight movie schedules. With Austria for example, all filming so far went to smoothly.
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    Might we see some pictures of Craig and Sam Mendes on set at Blenheim, because currently only the first unit is in the UK. And from @marketto007
    photos there are trucks with MAIN UNIT SIGNS and DIRECTOR SIGNS's

http://www.jamesbondbrasil.com/wp-content/gallery/sp_uk_100215/jbbr_bondmisc_spectre_bleinheim_100215-7.jpg

http://www.jamesbondbrasil.com/wp-content/gallery/sp_uk_100215/jbbr_bondmisc_spectre_bleinheim_100215-68.jpg

• edited February 2015 Posts: 11,119
    Time to do a proper update about the Sölden shoot by myself then ;-). Actually, preparations for shooting were made yesterday (09.02) and today (10.02) by the 2nd unit & 3rd (aerial) unit, led by 2nd unit director Alexander Witt. Shooting will start tomorrow. But what's exactly the schedule?

--> 11.02.2015, Shooting of/on the "2nd Section" of the Gaislachkoglbahn
    --> Closed: from 7:00 AM until 11:00 AM & 2:00 PM til 4:00 PM
    :
    During this day shooting will be entirely focused on the wunderful brand-new Gaislachkoglbahn. Last month some shots were made of actors inside the actual cable car. This day mostly (aerial) exterior shots will be made of the 2nd Section (highest 2nd part of the trip) of the cable cars, as well as fixed shots. Remember, the "2nd Section" gondolas are larger (max. 28 persons) than the "1st Section" gondolas:
    247A0E3B00000578-0-image-a-67_1420713840786.jpg
    f8ef1f04a6.jpg

--> 12.02.2015 until 17.02.2015, Shooting on/off black ski slope no#30
    --> Closed: from 5:00 AM until 3:30 PM every day:

During this period there will be filmed on the black and blue ski slopes indicated with no#30. I am not entirely sure if there will be two seperate units: One doing aerial shots and one for the real action. In any case, ski slope no#30 is not the most easy slope and is actually quite dangerous and steep (from what I've been reading on forums).
    vV12Sf.jpg
    p1240189ydlad.jpg

--> 12.02.2015 until 17.02.2015, Shooting on/in the Gletscherstraße/Tiefenbachtunnel
    --> Closed: from 7:00 AM until 3:30 PM every day:

There will also be filmed on the Gletscherstraße Road and the Tiefenbachtunnel. The tunnel connects the Tiefenbach Glacier with the Rettenbachferner. The Gletscherstraße actually starts where ski slope no#30 ends, and it leads directly into the village of Sölden. I am also not sure if there will be two separate units: One filming on the slopes and one for filming on the Gletscherstraße Road.
    SmANw5.jpg
    photo80.jpg

http://www.soelden.com/james-bond-007

Today was the first shooting day of the week in Sölden with the 2nd unit (Alexander Witt). But guys, just have a look at the live cams in Sölden http://www.soelden.com/panorama-cams-winter . I just made these printscreens an hour ago. The view is simply astonishing:

3MLdn5.jpg
    wbna1a.jpg
    LU3NCs.jpg

I truly hope the aerial shots in "SPECTRE" will be as majestic and memorable as those filmed by Roger Deakins in SF (views over Scotland, Shanghai, Turkey) and Michael Reed in OHMSS (wide shots over Portugal, aerial shots Swiss Alps).
    Is Blenheim actually used for part of the car chase sequence as no reports of the Aston Martin on set as yet?
  • Scamp wrote: »
    Is Blenheim actually used for part of the car chase sequence as no reports of the Aston Martin on set as yet?

I think it could very well be the starting point of the car chase. But I also think something big is going on inside the palace, and I'm surprised no one is mentioning that..

I mean, so many cars. There must be something big going on, specifically meant for S.P.E.C.T.R.E. I wouldn't be surprised that inside Pinewood a big set has been build to show this. I can See James Bond actually spying inside this super-huge palace. And then....something happens....with cars.

Sounds logical. Maybe we won't see the DB10 until filming starts in Rome
  • skropper13skropper13 United States
    edited February 2015 Posts: 117
    Any have any ideas or opinions on when the first production video blog will be coming out??
    Any have any ideas or opinions on when the first production video blog will be coming out??

@skropper13 I was thinking about the same thing in the last couple of days.

The first one for Skyfall came on Feb 21st 2012 (Friday)

We might be seeing some Videoblog of some press conference in Rome maybe.

Regarding when it will come out. Maybe late Feb or early March.
  • There is also a photocall in Rome next week. I believe the 18th or 19th. Marcos first reported it awhile back.
    hthomas20 wrote: »
    There is also a photocall in Rome next week. I believe the 18th or 19th. Marcos first reported it awhile back.

Yes, Marco did say something about it. It will be on next Wednesday (18th)