SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Steve-O from Jackass is in Austria. Maybe a Bond cameo? :D

"I'm in Austria (Not Australia) being trained in luge, bobsled, speed skating, ski jumping, slalom, snowboarding, and a bunch of other stuff. I was a kind of a "winter sports virgin" but now I'm becoming a real slut!"

FG3Xqc8.jpg
  • Mi6LisbonBranchMi6LisbonBranch Lisbon, Portugal
    Hi just read this bad news in the media (not related with Bond but it occured in Solden) http://www.abola.pt/mundos/ver.aspx?id=522794
    It seems an avalanche near Solden has killed 2 american tourists! Ver sad news. Apparently the skiers went to a forbidden area.
  • After the boat on the Thames, the boats on Altaussee. They show they're not afraid of the leaks :)
  • mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    246EB79E00000578-0-Daniel_Craig_was_spotted_on_Sunday_outside_his_hotel_in_Austria_-m-69_1420476372646_zps1a710115.jpg[/URL]

10890500_617407818360793_2014246640_n_zpsca78f8f4.jpg

• StanKobraStanKobra Serbia
    B6m-dEjIgAAjDQa.jpg
  • RC7RC7
    StanKobra wrote: »
    B6m-dEjIgAAjDQa.jpg

Hoyte lensing that scenery is quite a mouthwatering prospect.
    And here are the clappers. So the leak hasn't changed the policy.
  • edited January 2015 Posts: 11,119
    RC7 wrote: »
    B6m-dEjIgAAjDQa.jpg

It is @RC7 ;-). Me = happy like a mouth watering dog =P~

Mod Edit - No swearing please Gustav. You should know better my friend

It really makes me smile how dropdead down-to-earth Daniel has stayed since 2005 :-). It's so lovely to be a fan. But it's frikking 10.000 times better to be a Bond fan :-P. By the way....nice to see how fashion repeats itself. That coat that Daniel Craig is wearing looks very similar to this one:
    FYEOSkiwear.png

Damn, "SPECTRE" is already a true Christmas-Bond-film that has to be seen next to a fireplace hehe.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    B6m-dEjIgAAjDQa.jpg

That imagery looks so beautifully otherworldly. I just love the wonderment of the isolated and bleakness look of the environment.
  • HerrBondHerrBond Berlin
    well, this is how it looks like in Austria!! ;)
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Honestly, Dan looks wonderful indeed. 8->
    And the scenery is truly spectacular. We've got an excellent cinematographer. I can hardly wait to see this film!
    B6m-dEjIgAAjDQa.jpg

It's OHMSS time all over again :)
    We are way past due for a decent amount of time in a snowy landscape. I do think it will not imitate OHMSS, though. Can't help thinking of that film due to the location, but I think this film will retain its own flavor. At least I hope so. I have a good feeling about it overall.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    HerrBond wrote: »
    well, this is how it looks like in Austria!! ;)

I really must pay Austria a visit.
  • edited January 2015 Posts: 5,767
    B6m-dEjIgAAjDQa.jpg

WTF?!? What does one have to do with the other???

We are way past due for a decent amount of time in a snowy landscape. I do think it will not imitate OHMSS, though. Can't help thinking of that film due to the location, but I think this film will retain its own flavor. At least I hope so. I have a good feeling about it overall.
    I don´t want to be pessimistic, but it´s not as if there weren´t any snow scenes since OHMSS. And I think it´s clear that SP won´t be as much in the snow as OHMSS was.

• edited January 2015 Posts: 3,169
    Surely they didn't intend to shoot these scenes in foggy weather. Can't see the nearby mountains and beautiful surroundings. Here's the view from a couple of days ago:
    1851_2015-01-03_1215_0b0f3d0508c44cfa.jpg
    I just tire a little of the immediate comparison to OHMSS, which is apparently based on snow scenes. We shall, I am totally guessing, have more than 15 minutes of snowy landscape in this film. Which is nice for a change. :)
    boldfinger wrote: »
    B6m-dEjIgAAjDQa.jpg

WTF?!? What does one have to do with the other???

I don´t want to be pessimistic, but it´s not as if there weren´t any snow scenes since OHMSS. And I think it´s clear that SP won´t be as much in the snow as OHMSS was.

Okay, you made your point :-D. But we'll have one hell of a Bond film that is about S.P.E.C.T.R.E. :-P.
  • DrShatterhandDrShatterhand Garden of Death, near Belfast
    And not a sodding Parahawk in sight thank f*ck ;)
  • edited January 2015 Posts: 47
    Does anyone have a link to the place they are using as
    the clinic in SP
  • DrShatterhandDrShatterhand Garden of Death, near Belfast
    edited January 2015 Posts: 805
    00Dalton wrote: »
    the clinic in SP

It's the Ice Q restaurant in Solden. Absolutely stunning, very 'Ken Adams', can't wait to see it...

http://www.soelden.com/urlaub/EN/SD/WI/aktuell/news/restaurant_ice_q/index.html
  • RC7RC7
    edited January 2015 Posts: 10,512
    the clinic in SP

Spoiler tags.
    Post edited for unacceptable language
    Does anyone have a link to the place they are using as the clinic in SP

Spoiler fucking tags.

Is it so difficult for some brains to actually THINK before posting? It's the first time, I say this, but we need to be saver from these people, who don't pay any respect by just blaa..ing about.
  • edited January 2015 Posts: 11,119

Can SOMEONE (a moderator for instance) remove the SonyLeaks thread entirely from the category "SPECTRE (2015)". And then creating a new category called "Sony Hack"? I'm still baffled how popular that topic full of stolen source material is....and especially how damaging it is AGAIN when someone, deliberately or not deliberately, mentions that the Ice Q Restaurant is....
    a clinic
    ?? Ughhh X(

It's a fact: The SonyLeaks are damaging! Everytime bits and pieces leak into this thread that would not have happened when the Sony Hack didn't took place.
    Germanlady wrote: »

Spoiler fucking tags.

Is it so difficult for some brains to actually THINK before posting? It's the first time, I say this, but we need to be saver from these people, who don't pay any respect by just blaa..ing about.

I'm beginning to think some of them might be trolls. As this @00Dalton has only posted 7 messages so far....and immediately talks about huge insane SonyLeak-spoilers (One could ONLY know that spoiler from the leaked screenplay).

Moderators?
  • edited January 2015 Posts: 3,169
    News was posted earlier in this thread where sources were quoted saying that the restaurant will turn
    into a "clinic"
    , so you should really relax, and stop acting like such a drama queen, GG. You don't need info obtained from the leaks to have this knowledge.
    Zekidk wrote: »
    News was posted earlier in this thread where sources were quoted saying that the restaurant will turn
    into a "clinic"
    , so you should really relax, and stop acting like such a drama queen, GG.

At least drama queens think before they post a spoiler and use spoiler tags. Welcome to the club.