SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

This is about the Trauma Center medalp, which together with the Red Cross, will provide medical care of the Austria-locations.

2 days in Altausee
    11 days in Sölden (which here ends up to be 15 minutes in the film)
    21 days in Obertilliach.

where the Center will have stand by.

http://www.tt.com/panorama/gesellschaft/9427407-91/im-rettungsdienst-ihrer-majestät.csp
  • edited December 2014 Posts: 11,119
    Yes, it's now. more or less, confirmed in this article: http://kurier.at/kultur/film/christoph-waltz-leider-nicht-bei-oesterreich-dreh-von-bond-film/103.138.228

Christoph Waltz will not do his scenes in Austria. Not in Obertilliach. Not in Sölden. Not in Altaussee. Not in the snow or on the glaciers.

In my opinion.....I think this is pointing towards some very good news ;-). And it adds more mystery to his character. Will "Franz Oberhauser" be introduced fairly late in the film? So that his character needs to survive for Bond #25?
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Léa Seydoux post this on her Instagram:

James, come and save me!!!
    vXWmU2M.jpg

She has so many facettes. She can be very aloof on pictures, but as on this one, she can be so natural. I think she would be fun to be with.
  • edited December 2014 Posts: 212
    Daniel Kleinman to design SPECTRE titles

http://jamesbondnorge.no/?p=2820
  • Good news. I like Kleinman's work.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Kleinman to design SPECTRE titles

Fantastic! He's the only man for the job.
  • Mi6LisbonBranchMi6LisbonBranch Lisbon, Portugal

This are great news indeed!!
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    edited December 2014 Posts: 3,277
    Can we expect some new infos about SPECTRE?

87881.jpg
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    edited December 2014 Posts: 4,437
    EXCLUSIVE: Daniel Kleinman Joins «SPECTRE»

See Quantum sorry i mean Spectre has people every where..

k.jpg

The Terible truth, he is Blofeld.. :D

87881.jpg

I think THEY come here to get news!!

Good news to see Danny back!

87881.jpg

Will certainly take a peak through that upon release! :D
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    That empire mag will be full of dated information we already know about.
  • It's my understanding that Kleinman (or whoever is the main title designer of a Bond film) designs the gun barrel sequence --- how do we go about reminding him and Mendes to put it at the beginning of Spectre?
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator

87881.jpg
    You can read the issue on Empire's website. All it talks about is the cast, the crew, and the plot premise. Nothing we don't already know.
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    rabar007 wrote: »
    It's my understanding that Kleinman (or whoever is the main title designer of a Bond film) designs the gun barrel sequence --- how do we go about reminding him and Mendes to put it at the beginning of Spectre?

it'll be there ;)
  • edited December 2014 Posts: 6,601
    Thanks haserot for the info. It will be nice to have it back there finally. Kleinman did CR, yes?
  • Germanlady wrote: »
    Thanks haserot for the info. It will be nice to have it back there finally. Kleinman did CR, yes?

Yes, he did. GE - SF except QOS

• ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    I wonder who decides the themes of the title sequence? No, it is not Kleinman.
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    I wonder who decides the themes of the title sequence? No, it is not Kleinman.

i would imagine it's the director... on the SF commentary, Mendes said he gave Kleinman a couple ideas of what he would like to see thematically, and visually - then he let him go off and do his thing..

• ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Aha, thanks. That makes sense, seeing that the director also decides about the gunbarrel.
  • ShardlakeShardlake Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
    Great to hear Kleinman is back, his titles for the Craig era have been outstanding. Also with the proposed concept for the titles for Spectre I can't wait.
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    Kleinman also did this:

• RC7RC7
    Out of interest, how many users are in this thread, but not the leaks thread? Just curious as it seems pretty active. I'm considering taking some time out if the majority of members are au fait with plot details etc, as it seems pretty pointless. If there are a few of us still waiting on official info, rumours and tidbits then I'll probably stick around for discussion.
    RC7 wrote: »
    Out of interest, how many users are in this thread, but not the leaks thread? Just curious as it seems pretty active. I'm considering taking some time out if the majority of members are au fait with plot details etc, as it seems pretty pointless. If there are a few of us still waiting on official info, rumours and tidbits then I'll probably stick around for discussion.

I'm in both, wich wasn't the plan but I was spoiled by the Defamer article so whatever. It helps to moderate this thread, so I guess it's good. There will be a few people, it's just the holidays at the moment so there is no news.
    ggl007 wrote: »
    Kleinman also did this:

This is much better than the Titles Sequence in the movie.
    Maurice Binder's last works were really poor, in my humble opinion!
  • MrBondMrBond Station S

I'm not making the same mistake as I did with Skyfall where I knew almost everything about the film before it's release.
    I am very cautious when I'm on this site (and other) to not get anything spoiled. I'm thinking of taking a leave of absence later in the spring when things are really gearing up!
  • RC7RC7
    JWESTBROOK wrote: »

I'm in both, wich wasn't the plan but I was spoiled by the Defamer article so whatever. It helps to moderate this thread, so I guess it's good. There will be a few people, it's just the holidays at the moment so there is no news.

Just checking in before the news starts to snowball. I guess I'll see how many people are here when the info starts to come thick and fast. It's going to be a strange exercise this time around with so much already out there. I imagine I'll be checking out at some point, which is sad.
  • JWPepperJWPepper You sit on it, but you can't take it with you.
    MrBond wrote: »

I'm not making the same mistake as I did with Skyfall where I knew almost everything about the film before it's release.
    I am very cautious when I'm on this site (and other) to not get anything spoiled. I'm thinking of taking a leave of absence later in the spring when things are really gearing up!

Then don't look in the 'Leaks'-thread: It would spoil everything for you. I look forward to the first still. I think the february issue of Empire will include a exclusive photo.
    edited December 2014 Posts: 10,588
    JWPepper wrote: »
    MrBond wrote: »

Then don't look in the 'Leaks'-thread: It would spoil everything for you. I look forward to the first still. I think the february issue of Empire will include a exclusive photo.
    I believe you can read the issue here...

http://www.empireonline.com/features/2015-movie-preview/

Nothing new to read though, unfortunately.