SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

chipsticks wrote: »
    Sony Officially Cancels 'The Interview' Theatrical Release

Wed, 17 December 2014

“Sony Pictures has been the victim of an unprecedented criminal assault against our employees, our customers, and our business,” the studio’s statement continued. “Those who attacked us stole our intellectual property, private emails, and sensitive and proprietary material, and sought to destroy our spirit and our morale – all apparently to thwart the release of a movie they did not like. We are deeply saddened at this brazen effort to suppress the distribution of a movie, and in the process do damage to our company, our employees, and the American public. We stand by our filmmakers and their right to free expression and are extremely disappointed by this outcome.”

http://www.justjared.com/2014/12/17/sony-officially-cancels-the-interview-theatrical-release/

I get the feeling once Spectre has been made, released, and then finally out for sale? Eon may well sever their relationship with SONY, and i for one don't blame them after this fiasco!
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    I get the feeling once Spectre has been made, released, and then finally out for sale? Eon may well sever their relationship with SONY, and i for one don't blame them after this fiasco!

The funny thing is that if EON and MGM ends up dumping Sony, then everyone will think that they did that because of the leaks. The terrible truth (to quote the synopsis of Spectre) is that MGM was already considering teaming up with another studio for Bond 25 back in October, a month before the hacking happened.
  • RogueAgent wrote: »

The funny thing is that if EON and MGM ends up dumping Sony, then everyone will think that they did that because of the leaks. The terrible truth (to quote the synopsis of Spectre) is that MGM was already considering teaming up with another studio for Bond 25 back in October, a month before the hacking happened.

I think MGM's CEO Gary Barber is starting to take "Skyfall" a bitttt too literally then no :-O ?? Could he be the next "cyber terrorist" within SPECTRE ;-)?
    gary-barber-1024x483.jpg
    RogueAgent wrote: »

Where did you read that?
  • mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    Yea I wouldn't talk about when replying on a studio to sell my movie ...maybe bring up later?
  • Campbell2Campbell2 Epsilon Rho Rho house, Bending State University
    Does that mean MGM was not happy with Sony being on board? Why?
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    I hope Monica and Lea are good actresses
    aaron819 wrote: »

We already know they are.
  • Mi6LisbonBranchMi6LisbonBranch Lisbon, Portugal
    Ludovico wrote: »
    aaron819 wrote: »

We already know they are.

.. even if they weren't ..
    ;)
  • edited December 2014 Posts: 2,015
    Germanlady wrote: »
    Where did you read that?

Well what I can say is that one reading info from that leak would know it... I'm afraid some can't resist sharing too much knowledge on every thread !

Once this movie is released and we can talk freely without caring about spoilers and so on, there will be "incredible" data about the making-of of this movie. Yes, we even "know" the opinion of some major actors of this franchise with respect to some Sony products, and it has some influence on what we'll see on the screen as far as product placement is concerned !
  • Mi6LisbonBranchMi6LisbonBranch Lisbon, Portugal
    Did anyone here see Irreversible or Malena (two completely diferente movies, the first being really extreme!!)
    Dont worry, Monica Belucci is a good actress, and we even wont mind the accent because she is playing an Italian lady.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    There's no news at all today? :((
  • edited December 2014 Posts: 4,622
    New Lea pictures!!!! That's more exciting than endless shots of two guys on a boat, or Craig in a bathrobe :)
    Did anyone here see Irreversible or Malena (two completely diferente movies, the first being really extreme!!)
    Dont worry, Monica Belucci is a good actress, and we even wont mind the accent because she is playing an Italian lady.

Rarely has any movie made me feel as awful as Malena, and I wish I hadn't seen it (never again, that's for sure). Not Monica's fault, but what a horrible, depressing, disgusting story.

Tuulia wrote: »

Rarely has any movie made me feel as awful as Malena, and I wish I hadn't seen it (never again, that's for sure). Not Monica's fault, but what a horrible, depressing, disgusting story.

Well it is fun movie compared to Irreversible, trust me on that account.

SaintMark wrote: »

Ok, I trust you. I know nothing of Irreversible, but I guess I won't be watching then.

Agreed, that was a very disturbing film. Much more fun watching her Matrix work!

• SaintMark wrote: »

For the anecdote, the pedestrian tunnel in Paris where they shot that scene, has now disappeared !

• jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited December 2014 Posts: 10,588
    SaintMark wrote: »

For the anecdote, the pedestrian tunnel in Paris where they shot that scene, has now disappeared !
    Funny you should mention that, as I was on holiday in Paris last week, and I was standing literally exactly where Roger Moore stood at the Eiffel Tower in A View to a Kill.
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    It´s been a time since we don't know anything from Austria... Is is all for January now?
  • chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    edited December 2014 Posts: 560

video:

okanyasin305 #JAMESBOND007 #SPECTRE #007 #OBERTILLIACH #AUSTRIA #TIROL #DANIELCRAIG #MI6 #SKYFALL 5h

http://websta.me/p/879571185682811899_248924801

10864711_368235763354643_2049611053_n.jpg
    okanyasin305 I AM IN #OBERTILLIACH #AUSTRIA RIGHT NOW!!! THIS BUILDING IS THE LOCATION OF THE NEW #JAMESBOND007 MOVIE #SPECTRE !!!!!!

#007 #Danielcraig #movie #cinema #tirol #jamesbond #shooting #awesome #dope 5h

http://websta.me/p/879570245277912024_248924801
  • dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    Ahem, news please!
    tumblr_n230ivdP6E1tq4of6o1_500.gif
    We will, once they moved, which they are supposed to do soon now.
  • chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    rivieiraa news James Bond location 4d

10859938_300407566835863_320347630_n.jpg

http://websta.me/p/877623781311450227_368485066

Estimated filming times for James Bond "Spectre" in Sölden are as follows:

10. – 12. Dec. 2014: Road up at the Glacier, road tunnel at the Glacier
    07. – 10. Jan. 2015: 3S Cable Car and ICE Q Restaurant
    12. – 13. Jan. 2015: Road up at the Glacier, road tunnel at the Glacier
    09. – 17. Feb. 2015: Road up at the Glacier, road tunnel at the Glacier

IceQ-Soelden-James-Bond..jpg?id=805

iceq-mr-1.jpg

http://www.gruenwald-resort.com/news-neuigkeiten-soelden/James-Bond-Soelden/

chipsticks wrote: »
    rivieiraa news James Bond location 4d

10859938_300407566835863_320347630_n.jpg

http://websta.me/p/877623781311450227_368485066

Estimated filming times for James Bond "Spectre" in Sölden are as follows:

10. – 12. Dec. 2014: Road up at the Glacier, road tunnel at the Glacier
    07. – 10. Jan. 2015: 3S Cable Car and ICE Q Restaurant
    12. – 13. Jan. 2015: Road up at the Glacier, road tunnel at the Glacier
    09. – 17. Feb. 2015: Road up at the Glacier, road tunnel at the Glacier

IceQ-Soelden-James-Bond..jpg?id=805

iceq-mr-1.jpg

http://www.gruenwald-resort.com/news-neuigkeiten-soelden/James-Bond-Soelden/
    I don't want to be that guy, but this was discussed a while back.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Thanks for the great photos. :)
    Thanks for the great photos. :)

welcome ;)

d289efae37ecfa166498f795fd707b1b.jpg

• doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    When was that taken?
    doubleoego wrote: »
    When was that taken?
    The date on the website says December 17.