SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

jake24 wrote: »
    TripAces wrote: »
    Why are people acting shocked? The PRESS said there'd be a PRESS CONFERENCE next week. It didn't seem to be a big secret, did it?

We aren't shocked just happy that now we know the exact date of the event.
    Do you think they'll do a live feed like last time? It'd be kind of difficult for me though given that I'm not on London time, and it's usually held during morning hours.

And what on earth happened to @Gustav_Graves?

I believe he went over to the spoiler thread.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited November 2014 Posts: 10,588
    JWESTBROOK wrote: »
    Why are people acting shocked? The PRESS said there'd be a PRESS CONFERENCE next week. It didn't seem to be a big secret, did it?

Do you think they'll do a live feed like last time? It'd be kind of difficult for me though given that I'm not on London time, and it's usually held during morning hours.

So just to be clear @JWESTBROOK, we are allowed to include spoilers on this thread, just as long as there are spoiler tags right?

UPDATE: Never mind I'm clear now :)

So just to be clear @JWESTBROOK, we are allowed to include spoilers on this thread, just as long as there are spoiler tags right?

UPDATE: Never mind I'm clear now :)

If you don't think you'll see it in the promotional material, i.e. trailers, press releases, or photos, then it doesn't belong here.
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe

He did not, I haven't seen him around for several days.
    Can we see, what was his last post? If there was anything different. Its really very uncommon for him. Hope all is ok.
    Germanlady wrote: »
    Can we see, what was his last post? If there was anything different. Its really very uncommon for him. Hope all is ok.

I think all is fine, at least he's quite active on FB.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    edited November 2014 Posts: 11,139
    It's ironic that you're asking about @Gustav because in his last post he comments about him leaving for a bit due to a variety of reasons, one being people not reading his posts clearly as evidently such is the case.
  • Didn't you guys read his melodramatic post in which he announced he is leaving the forum because he doesn't feel appreciated enough? Poor Gustav. So much drama, so little attention.
  • This is the cast I want for Bond 24:
    ggl007 wrote: »
    fjdinardo wrote: »
    So no press conference for Bond 24? Dam they are really keeping their card close to their chest. They really don't want leaks at all.
    Do they??? Press Conference 4th December??? http://lecercleclub.com/2014/11/27/flash-news-il-4-dicembre-la-conferenza-stampa-di-presentazione-di-bond-24/

:-O 8-}

DAY AFTER MY BIRTHDAY :)

• ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    lecercleclub rectify and now is talking about a photocall: http://lecercleclub.com/2014/11/29/bond-24-non-ci-sara-la-conferenza-stampa/

Now, someone was talking about @Marketto007 credibility?? :-\" ;)

Thanks again, amigo.
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    it may sound cold and callous of me, but i personally don't care where he has gone to... i dont wish harm to the guy, as i don't want anything personal to happen him.... but for someone who valued other's opinions so little, that he gets upset when no one values his... i find it a tad amusing..
  • HASEROT wrote: »
    it may sound cold and callous of me, but i personally don't care where he has gone to... i dont wish harm to the guy, as i don't want anything personal to happen him.... but for someone who valued other's opinions so little, that he gets upset when no one values his... i find it a tad amusing..

Karma's a bitch.
    Photo call or not, they won't just enter the room, pose for photos and then leave. I very much expect a full press release, the confirmation of the whole cast, a brief synopsis and the announcement of the title. Which is fine.
    lecercleclub rectify and now is talking about a photocall: http://lecercleclub.com/2014/11/29/bond-24-non-ci-sara-la-conferenza-stampa/

Thanks again, amigo.

Nobody here called @Marketto's credibility into question. The fact was and this goes for anyone here, if you post info without any proof irrespective of how accurate it is, until it can be verified and backed up, it's going to be regarded as a rumour. However, press conference or photocall, it doesn't matter as long as something IS happening and it is.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    I appreciate all the coments folks, really, it means a lot. Anyway, of course it's not going to be just a simple Photo Call, with the producers, director and cast entering the room for photos and leave. I believe we'll have the title revealed, the press release and then interviews with selected media.
    Photo call or not, they won't just enter the room, pose for photos and then leave. I very much expect a full press release, the confirmation of the whole cast, a brief synopsis and the announcement of the title. Which is fine.

Pretty much and that's all we need. I don't want to endure a 30 minute segment where journalists ask the same silly questions. We just need to be told the facts.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    doubleoego wrote: »
    We just need to be told the facts.

Exactly. We need the title, cast and the locations. The rest is up to us during the coming year. ;)

• 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars

Thanks again, amigo.

Nobody here called @Marketto's credibility into question. The fact was and this goes for anyone here, if you post info without any proof irrespective of how accurate it is, until it can be verified and backed up, it's going to be regarded as a rumour. However, press conference or photocall, it doesn't matter as long as something IS happening and it is.

It was ironic to see you jump on the Italian press conference bandwagon, though. You immediately credited them as carrying more value than Marketto (yes, just read your previous posts). It is an Italian James Bond club after all, compared with our longstanding member who has proven his sources time and again.

Anyway, thanks, Marketto. Yes, we are all hoping for some basic info. I'm quite excited to learn the title.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    As a new member I'd like to add my thanks to Marketto, it's great to have some news.

Thanks again, amigo.

It was ironic to see you jump on the Italian press conference bandwagon, though. You immediately credited them as carrying more value than Marketto (yes, just read your previous posts). It is an Italian James Bond club after all, compared with our longstanding member who has proven his sources time and again.

Anyway, thanks, Marketto. Yes, we are all hoping for some basic info. I'm quite excited to learn the title.

Of course I would. They had recent info stating when this was all going down which pretty much aligned with what we were all expecting and there had been nothing to corroborate @Marketto. You think he's the only person with access to such info? Of course he isn't and as such there was nothing, nowhere confirming what he said until now that is from the same Italian source but my overall point stands and now it's a case of seeing what or what doesnt happen next week.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    HASEROT wrote: »

He needs a good long timeout. Tensions have been unusually high here for the past few weeks.
  • dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    All this mi6community drama makes me
    mlp-gif-my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%D0%BE%D0%BC%D1%8B-mlp-other-1449766.gif
    @Marketto007 has proven time after time he's trustworthy and has good sources. Whenever he says he has info I listen and trust :)
  • edited November 2014 Posts: 4,622
    Just watching the Whickers World one-hour 1967 documentary feature on YOLT posted on Mi6 home page.
    Some great behind the scenes shooting-footage which would have worked real well in a YOLT production thread, circa 1967 interwebs.
    Anyway, just finished watching the short Harry Saltzman intv. Very telling. He was asked what the producers were trying to do. He said entertain. That's all they are trying to do.
    And of course they do.
    The Saltz-Broc classic-era Bonds were just that-sheer entertainment, put up on the screen. No messages, he said - something all Bond producers should never lose sight of.
    I'm sure B24 will be entertaining. I'm heartened that Babs at least, is direct offsprng of one of the two legendary producers. And MGW is step-son.

• doubleoego wrote: »
    We just need to be told the facts.

Exactly. We need the title, cast and the locations. The rest is up to us during the coming year. ;)

If you go back and watch the 2011 news conference, there was a mix of good and bad questions. One of the better ones was whether the budget had been cut compared with Quantum. The producers ducked and weaved (i.e. "the money's up on the screen"), but the question was solid. Others, not so much.
  • edited November 2014 Posts: 2,115
    Also, re: big press conferences. In general, and not just with Bond movies they're a mixed bag
    . Different media outlets have different agendas. Some entertainment sites are light and frothy, so the questions their representatives reflect that. Others are more serious and their questions reflect that.
  • The mood during the photo call could be telling. If in the end we have photos of Dave Bautista lifting a laughing Lea Seydoux from the ground with no effort, etc.. just these could be a hint the fun will be back. If they are all dead serious like they're promoting some Samuel Beckett theather play, well, less so.
    As a new member, I can't comment on Marketto's sources, but I can say that I think his Blofeld/Spectre fan art is the absolute best recent fan art I have ever seen. The way he used the Spectre symbol was elegant, mysterious, and just perfect. If Blofeld is indeed coming back, EON should buy it and use it as a teaser poster.
    The mood during the photo call could be telling. If in the end we have photos of Dave Bautista lifting a laughing Lea Seydoux from the ground with no effort, etc.. just these could be a hint the fun will be back. If they are all dead serious like they're promoting some Samuel Beckett theather play, well, less so.

Well, between lifting a fellow cast member from the ground and being dead serious there's a huge difference. Perhaps they will just pose for the photos :)
  • Apparently Range Rover Sport to appear in Bond 24 but the specially-built vehicles have been stolen on location :-(

http://t.co/EWQW6pRKbH