SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    ggl007 wrote: »
    Just for the record, I completely believe in @marketto007 word!!

So, no PC, but photocall with "title", "official cast", maybe "music by" or even "main title sing by" could be as good as a PC...
    I know but I want the full experience.
  • ShardlakeShardlake Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
    My god some of you sound like a bunch of spoilt brats, "I want! I want and if I don't get I'm going to throw my toys out the pram"

Seriously grow up it's embarrassing hearing the crap some of you are spouting. We've had what Marketto and Col Sun have said, both of these members have a track record which we know can be trusted can't we just wait for an official announcement? Speculating is fine but it's like entering kindergarten on this thread with some of you.

Post after post of just plain whinging.
    Shardlake wrote: »
    My god some of you sound like a bunch of spoilt brats, "I want! I want and if I don't get I'm going to throw my toys out the pram"

Seriously grow up it's embarrassing hearing the crap some of you are spouting. We've had what Marketto and Col Sun have said, both of these members have a track record which we know can be trusted can't we just wait for an official announcement? Speculating is fine but it's like entering kindergarten on this thread with some of you.

Relax, son and enjoy the ride.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited November 2014 Posts: 10,588
    Shardlake wrote: »

Simple answer to your post @Shardlake, if you don't like this thread and/or the way people act on it, then why are you here? You're the only one whining right now.
    jake24 wrote: »
    Simple answer to your post @Shardlake, if you don't like this thread and/or the way people act on it, then why are you here? You're the only one whining right now.

I agree with you somewhat but not completely. He is here probably because he wants to read about Bond news without comments that he finds annoying. On the other hand I don't think anybody sounded like a spoilt brat and writing that "post after post of just plain whinging" is just plain exaggeration.
  • mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    Nice ..we're whining about whining lol
  • edited November 2014 Posts: 4,619
    Where is @Gustav_Graves when we need him? :) By the way, why does @Samuel001 hardly ever post here anymore? He used to be very active during the production of Skyfall. Oh and what about @JamesPage ? Isn't he the one who runs this site? Why is he so inactive? Is this about not mixing with the plebs? :)
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    If I haven't got anything to say or add, why post? When things heat up I'll be around more.
  • edited November 2014 Posts: 267
    Good on them for not leaking anything this time round, I felt slightly sorry for them when Skyfall was in production.
    Sorry guys, nothing from Baz tonight.
  • leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    Baz has left it quite late this evening to post his articles online. We are going to have to wait for the photo call to be announced, I think that may be the next opportunity for news.

I kind of miss @Gustav_Graves and his enthusiasm on the forum
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    No press conference is fine with me, a photocall and the announcement of the title and a very small blurb of the plot (something like the one with 'Skyfall' with MI6 paying the debts of the past, or something like that) would suffice my needs. The spoilers will be less, as well, so we could enjoy the film when we watch it. Seriously, when Skyfall premiered, I knew all about the plot and watched the film as if I witnessed the feature length was an adaptation of a story I've read.
  • edited November 2014 Posts: 267
    I wonder if Ben Whishaw and Naomie Harris will be at the photocall?

We'll obviously have Daniel and Sam, with obviously whoever the first Bond girl is (if there is one), Seydoux, Bautista and Waltz (if all the rumours are true). Whishaw didn't appear at Skyfall's conference because his part hadn't been announced as his name wasn't kept hidden like Eve's was and Naomie only appeared because she was one of the Bond girls.
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    When is this event to occur?
  • leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    talos7 wrote: »
    When is this event to occur?
    We still haven't the foggiest! Still waiting for the photo call date to be announced

• Do we think we'll get the title? I mean if they're not doing a press conference and it's just a photo-op, don't we suspect that they'll revile the title art and use that as the back-drop for the photos?
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    That's what I think.
  • HMBFFHMBFF Lisboa, Portugal
    Do we think we'll get the title? I mean if they're not doing a press conference and it's just a photo-op, don't we suspect that they'll revile the title art and use that as the back-drop for the photos?

They could just use the 007 logo.
    Tuck91 wrote: »
    They might not even know a title.

Maybe, but that would be really embarrassing for them.

Why?

Maybe they're only having a photo call because they don't have a title yet.

I wouldn't care if we found out nothing more until the film was released (don't want to know spoilers either). I shudder to think how some would react if this ended up being the case. ;)
    Bounine wrote: »
    Tuck91 wrote: »
    They might not even know a title.

Maybe, but that would be really embarrassing for them.

Why?

Because they had two years to come up with a title. Who can't come up with a decent Bond title in two years? But don't get me wrong, I am not worried. I am absolutely sure they will announce the title before the end of next week.
  • edited November 2014 Posts: 4,622
    As much as I like to poke fun at the uber lameness of past Bond-opening-press-conferences, alas I will miss the whole staged song and dance.
    It's a fun event, even if the reporters can't come up with one interesting question among them, while the filmmakers have nothing of much interest to say, anyway.
    With past events we did at least get a sense of the personalities of the new cast members.
    I really do think the filmmakers, especially Mendes at this point, do want to focus on the job and not talk about it so much. They are coming up to crunch time- the unglamorous side of the film biz - the actual hard work involved in making the film.
    Mendes probably has all sorts of issues and questions he needs to sort out in these early stages. Must be weighing on his mind.
    Such a press conference might be pure torture for him, moreso than for others.
    As the director, the pressure is on him to get this thing going.
    It's time to work! Talk later. I think that's his attitude. Just my guess.
    At the very least, I don't think he's begging Babs and MGW to reconsider, if they have indeed cancelled.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    For those who haven't seen it yet, there's two videos from Austria.

In this last one, in the final secons, we have our first glimpse of the plane.
  • dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender

Looks like a jet plane from the windows.
    Private-Jet-Plane-5.jpg

Can't find anything pertaining to "OE-FZO"
  • edited November 2014 Posts: 2,015
    OE means Osterreich, so Austria may be Austria in the movie if you see what I mean
  • dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    edited November 2014 Posts: 1,756
    -- DELETED
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    ggl007 wrote: »
    Just for the record, I completely believe in @marketto007 word!!

So, no PC, but photocall with "title", "official cast", maybe "music by" or even "main title sing by" could be as good as a PC...

i wouldn't anticipate an announcement being made in regards to who is doing the music or even singing the main title until principle photography is well into production.... at least at this rate..
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    We may get nothing on the title or music. I really hope for at least a title - I mean a photo call for just "Bond 24" lacks a punch. I'd love to know more, but am keeping my expectations to a minimum.
    I think, it will be the title and cast. They need SOMETHING to make it a little interesting, despite it being interesting, because its Bond. But with all those franchises around, they should not rest on ANY laurels. Not one bit.
    This could be interesting for some to read through the whole thing.

Bill Koenig: Not especially looking forward the press conference. Last time, it was clear the principals didn’t want to be there, acted as if they resented being asked questions.

Read more http://www.tjbd.co.uk/content/bond-24-qa-007-websites-bloggers-quizzed-ahead-of-filming.htm?utm_content=buffer83cea&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    fascinating read @Germanlady.. thank you