SPECTRE Bonds girls; Seydoux, Bellucci, Sigman, plus rumoured

Comments

• chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    edited November 2014 Posts: 560
    timmer wrote: »
    I think part of Lea's appeal is that she has a very natural look. Almost shy and boyish in a way, or girl-next-doorish, but she can also vamp it up and go full-on Vogue cover model too.
    She's like the regular natural good-looking girl, that's got a chance to play supermodel too, as opposed to being an obvious focused supermodel glam type.
    There is much that one can do with the Seydoux palate I believe.
    She is destined to do some great parts down the road I believe, as she has such potential versatility.

The Gentlewoman 2013

lea+seydoux_the+gentlewoman+2.jpg

b35c2c711e4a749684c954ae5436d7ce.jpg

5e61fba95e16610fbd6526636b4b51b9.jpg
    Nice new shots! @chipsticks. Where does she find the time to do all these photo-shoots?
  • chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    Nice new shots! @chipsticks. Where does she find the time to do all these photo-shoots?

who knows but I am not complaining :\">
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    chipsticks wrote: »
    The Gentlewoman 2013

lea+seydoux_the+gentlewoman+2.jpg

Ok, i'll admit that is a lovely shot of Léa.
  • edited November 2014 Posts: 372
    She is gorgeous and a very good actress. I hope they give her a great part! :D
    chipsticks wrote: »
    The Gentlewoman 2013

Ok, i'll admit that is a lovely shot of Léa.

;) how difficult was it to admit?

diaporamaphoto-512592-03-lea-seydoux-cover-story1.jpg

diaporamaphoto-512592-04-lea-seydoux-cover-story1.jpg

diaporamaphoto-512592-02-lea-seydoux-cover-story1.jpg

• edited November 2014 Posts: 267
    I don't see why they wouldn't take this opportunity to have a Fiona Volpe-esque femme fatale. It's Craig's fourth Bond film, which would be the perfect connection to Connery's fourth film 'Thunderball' in which Fiona Volpe featured and seeing that Craig hasn't faced a proper henchwoman without "turning her good" (ala Severine) yet, this would be the best time.

I understand that Lea Seydoux played that type of character in Mission Impossible 4, but... not everyone who's gonna see Bond 24 has seen M:I4 and even though I have, I wouldnt' give a damn if Lea was a villain in Bond 24.
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    Am I the only one who's reminded of Diana Rigg when I look at Lea?
  • edited November 2014 Posts: 14,888
    The thing with Fiona Volpe is that she has mostly been poorly followed. I think there is a risk here. I don't know what her role will be, obviously, but I could see her more as a vulnerable Bond girl (Domino, Natalia) or, if a villainess, more like a Miss Taro type. Femme fatale, but in a more subtle way.
    I hope they use her ability to look completely different in terms of what she wears hair, make up? She really has a shape shifting quality! :-bd
  • edited November 2014 Posts: 4,622
    AdaShelby wrote: »
    I don't see why they wouldn't take this opportunity to have a Fiona Volpe-esque femme fatale. It's Craig's fourth Bond film, which would be the perfect connection to Connery's fourth film 'Thunderball' in which Fiona Volpe featured and seeing that Craig hasn't faced a proper henchwoman without "turning her good" (ala Severine) yet, this would be the best time.

I understand that Lea Seydoux played that type of character in Mission Impossible 4, but... not everyone who's gonna see Bond 24 has seen M:I4 and even though I have, I wouldnt' give a damn if Lea was a villain in Bond 24.

You could be right. She might play a villain. Playing a killer-woman in MI4 doesn't mean playing bad again would be redundant.
    At this stage we don't have a clue what she's playing, other than cool agent of some sort.
    I'm still holding out for smart, resourceful, ally agent though.
    Either way, she's going to be one memorable Bond girl, good or bad.

• bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    edited November 2014 Posts: 23,883
    Sandy wrote: »
    Am I the only one who's reminded of Diana Rigg when I look at Lea?
    Not at all. I agree. Being saying she gives off an Emma Peel vibe to me.
  • Leas_mole do you know if Lea Seydoux can ski ? I searched, and searched, and well, I'm French too, and found absolutely nothing. I didn't see the movie whose international title is "Sister" though.

PS : are you aware that photo shoot for Lui Magazine was a bit all over the place in the streets of Paris ? :)
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Lea Seydoux kinda reminds me of Diana Rigg in some of those pictures.
  • leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    Leas_mole do you know if Lea Seydoux can ski ? I searched, and searched, and well, I'm French too, and found absolutely nothing. I didn't see the movie whose international title is "Sister" though.

PS : are you aware that photo shoot for Lui Magazine was a bit all over the place in the streets of Paris ? :)

The French title is "L'enfant d'en haut". I do not know if Léa can ski though, there was not skiing in the film as it was a drama and definitely not an action film.

20459775.jpg

Ah, yes the Lui Magazine photos. Not really suitable to post on here but yes, I saw that the magazine cover was on a bus or two :)
    Not really suitable to post on here
    not really suitable, then where can we find them?!! ;)

Edit:I found them. This google search reveals all "lui magazine lea seydoux"

Olga liked to do the naughty photo shoots too.

• leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    Not really suitable to post on here
    not really suitable, then where can we find them?!! ;)
    Google 'Lui Magazine Seydoux' - you are welcome ;) :P
  • timmer wrote: »

But these Lea photos were for the re-launch of Lui Magazine, a massive campaign last year. In Paris, this cover was really, well, "everywhere" for one or two weeks :)

But these Lea photos were for the re-launch of Lui Magazine, a massive campaign last year. In Paris, this cover was really, well, "everywhere" for one or two weeks :)
    I may order a copy. That cover is something else!! :\">

I wouldn't be disappointed if this was Lea's "casual" look in Bond 24

sister01.jpg

• And who wouldn't want this actress in a Bond film?

Talulah-Riley-Esquire-5.jpg
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    And who wouldn't want this actress in a Bond film?

Lovely jubbly!!! Who is she? :D

Lovely jubbly!!! Who is she? :D

Talulah Riley. She's a 30 year old British actress, who has starred in films like the two St. Trinians films (with Gemma Arterton - Fields from Quantum of Solace), Inception, Pride & Prejudice, The Liability and she played a really small part in Thor: The Dark World.

She looks like a proper 60's Bond girl in this image.
    600x847xTalulah-Riley-Esquire-1.jpg.pagespeed.ic.Ita8beAAKd.jpg
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    I just have survived a heart attack.

Ada respectfully Lea runs circle around this lady

Lea-Seydoux-3.jpg

Lea-Seydoux-extra.jpg

Lea-Seydoux-1.jpg

• chipsticks wrote: »

Ada respectfully Lea runs circle around this lady

Lea-Seydoux-3.jpg

Lea-Seydoux-extra.jpg

Lea-Seydoux-1.jpg

No doubt.
    Anybody still not convinced?
    I took no convincing as I was very happy when they cast her. She is about the most exciting young actress in films today. She has it all. She is an excellent actress, beautiful. and genuinely very sexy. I only hope she has a large part. It would be a total waste of such an interesting and talented actress to not use her correctly in a good part.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Shame about the gap tooth though but I suppose such an imperfection is classic Flemingesque villainy.
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    doubleoego wrote: »
    Shame about the gap tooth though but I suppose such an imperfection is classic Flemingesque villainy.

I correct you, imperfection is classic Flemisgesque Bond girl.