SPECTRE Bonds girls; Seydoux, Bellucci, Sigman, plus rumoured

Comments

doubleoego wrote: »
    timmer wrote: »
    So Bond potentially makes love to 4 women I'm this movie?
    It does seem that way. He's finally found his Sean and Rog mojo!

Lol at long bloody last.

He's got lots of catching up to do. Not too many notches on DC's bed post up until this point. Needs to take a leaf out of the Roginator's book.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    So far Craig's Bond has only slept with 4 women in 3 films. That's appalling.
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    timmer wrote: »
    It does seem that way. He's finally found his Sean and Rog mojo!

Lol at long bloody last.

Ditto....

Maybe 5. With Eve we'll never know. But Fleming's Bond had slept with 2 in 3 novels, not conting the married women he was having an affair with and who were briefly mentioned in MR.
    Ludovico wrote: »

Maybe 5. With Eve we'll never know. But Fleming's Bond had slept with 2 in 3 novels, not conting the married women he was having an affair with and who were briefly mentioned in MR.

No - not Moneypenny.

Who are his 4 conquests then? That's pretty lame.
  • Getafix wrote: »

No - not Moneypenny.

Vesper Lynd
    Strawberry Fields
    the woman in Turkey he has during the Heineken placement
    and Severine

While it is about as many as he has in the books, for the films this does seem like a low number. He also never gets a girl at the end, partly because Craig's films never seem to end on a good note. They need to lighten it up a bit, and bring the sexy back!
    Getafix wrote: »

No - not Moneypenny.

I don't think Moneypenny slept with him either. He has been with Vesper Lynd, Field, that unnamed Turkish (?) woman and Severine. I find it a bit low, but not lame. In the novels, he rarely had more than one a book.

• chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    edited December 2014 Posts: 560
    fan made

1782f387d505b3772e964c4873a2b9e9.jpg
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    I think that Lea and Monicca will do an excellent job on the movie
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople

And four potential dead women. Dan has a perfect seduction:death ratio going for him.

Kerim wrote: »

And four potential dead women. Dan has a perfect seduction:death ratio going for him.

I approve! No comebacks!!! ;)
  • leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    In case you have not noticed there is now a Léa Seydoux - Image Gallery on the MI6 homepage

The article mentions....'beating out British actress Jane Froggatt among others.' did Joanne Froggatt confirm in the end that she auditioned?

One of the photos from the gallery was for an editorial for Elle Magazine - Korea
    Elle-Korea-2013-Lea-Seydoux-Eric-Guillemain-5465645.jpg
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    leas_mole wrote: »
    In case you have not noticed there is now a Léa Seydoux - Image Gallery on the MI6 homepage

The article mentions....'beating out British actress Jane Froggatt among others.' did Joanne Froggatt confirm in the end that she auditioned?

One of the photos from the gallery was for an editorial for Elle Magazine - Korea

I believe she confirmed it (or at least implied it) in an interview, where she said she didn't think she was the Bond girl type.
  • SarkSark Guangdong, PRC
    A shame MI6 never adds the best photos to those galleries ;)
    jake24 wrote: »
    I believe she confirmed it (or at least implied it) in an interview, where she said she didn't think she was the Bond girl type.
    I read her quote but I thought that there had been a confirmation from Joanne Froggatt from the way the article was worded. Could not find any other info on it.
    Sark wrote: »
    A shame MI6 never adds the best photos to those galleries ;)
    well, there is one photo that I am surprised it passed the censors and made it onto the gallery....
    if only I was straight....then I didn't need Xtube hehehehe =)).

Anyway, let's talk about Lucia 'Sciarra'. One knows what Sciarra means no? It stands for 'troublemaker', ‘quarrel’, ‘dispute’ or ‘lawsuit’. So I don't know about anyone else in here, but I am fairly convinced Monica Bellucci will play not a very nice girl. I think she'll be the Fiona Volpe/Rosa Klebb mish-mash :-).
  • SarkSark Guangdong, PRC
    I doubt Monica could pull off a Klebb character ;)
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    She could pull off anything she wants.
    ;)
    chrisisall wrote: »
    ;)
    Am I in a Carry On movie? =))
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    chrisisall wrote: »
    ;)
    Am I in a Carry On movie? =))

Clearly. :))
    As long as Bond beds her that's all that matters. You don't cast Bellucci in a Bond movie and not have her in a sex scene with 007. That said, Monica is a lot like Luciana, they're just naturally dripping with sex appeal, which is why till date, no Bond girl has topped Fiona Volpe for me.

Saw TB last night. Volpe is amazing - easily one of the best Bond girls. Much hotter than Domino.
    By far. From the moment you see her with Duval in the blue dress with her unavoidable cleavage and the confidence she has in her own sex appeal when she respond, "wanna bet"? to Duval ' flimsy banter at not being in the mood upon his return. God, I love this woman.
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    Top 5 for me easily. Well ahead of her time in being able to confidently convey sexual magnetism (if you've got, flaunt it I say) along with intelligence.
    I think Lotte Lenya truly set the standard for the "bad" Bond girl. Obviously, it is more fun to play a bad female fatale or at least a very complex Tracy-esque / Vesper-esque Bond girl.

All other "good" Bond girls look rather tame and uninspiring and are the usual "bed for breakfast" victims. From mistresses like Domino, Andrea Anders and Severine, to the boring Superman-esque or "bright gifted" sidekicks like Jinx, Anya Amapola, Natalya Simona, Wai Lin and even Pussy Galore.
    I think Lenya set a standard too, although its seldom revisited. She was a good villain, a very nasty woman, echoed similarly by Irma Bunt. However, I think Fiona Volpe really set the standard for femme fatales in the series and although often imitated they all come up woefully short.
    Not sure they are all woefully short but generally speaking yes, she was the best by far, and yet not often referenced by fans or the producers.
  • If we don't see a proper Fiona Volpe-type henchwoman/ femme fatale before Craig's run is over I'll be very disappointed. It'd interesting to see how they would place a character like that in the "rebooted era" of Bond without going too overboard (like Xenia Onatopp, I don't feel like you can place her in reality).

It'd also be interesting to see how Craig's Bond would react to having to take out a henchwoman seeing as Connery was so quick to turn Volpe into that bullet.
    Not sure Belluci at her current age is gonna be a match for Volpe. She is 50. Okay she still looks good for her age but...
    Getafix wrote: »
    Not sure Belluci at her current age is gonna be a match for Volpe. She is 50. Okay she still looks good for her age but...

Perhaps she is casted as being the perfect mix of a Fiona Volpe/Rosa Klebb-esque character. That is: Quite beautiful, just not too perfect. Elegant nastiness like Fiona's character, but perhaps even more nastier and bitchier in a dirty, lesbian-esque way.