SPECTRE Bonds girls; Seydoux, Bellucci, Sigman, plus rumoured

Comments

• edited January 2015 Posts: 4,622
    Seydoux is now my favourite Bond Girl
    :x
    1. Seydoux
    2. Jill St John
    3. Olga

honorable mention; denise richards, brit ekland, tanya roberts, sophie marceau, honor blackman, monica bellucci.

This performance as Swann is going to be epic!
  • edited January 2015 Posts: 1,068
    Recalling Bond's exchange with Silva in SF it certainly seems previously unchartered sexual taboos are open to interpretation now albeit apart from the brave in the day DAF Wint & Kidd characters.

It'd be interesting to see Bond's actions with the different spin of a beautiful woman immune to his charms. Is he in fact so amazing he can bed a bitter lesbian agent of Spectre?
    Been done with Pussy Galore
    In the book yes, Pussy Galore is lesbian but in the film she only ever went so far as to say Bond could shut off the charm as she is immune - it could even be read from this that maybe he just wasn't her type!?
  • edited January 2015 Posts: 11,119
    andmcit wrote: »
    Recalling Bond's exchange with Silva in SF it certainly seems previously unchartered sexual taboos are open to interpretation now albeit apart from the brave in the day DAF Wint & Kidd characters.

It'd be interesting to see Bond's actions with the different spin of a beautiful woman immune to his charms. Is he in fact so amazing he can bed a bitter lesbian agent of Spectre?

The sexual loaded (gay) scene between Bond and Silva:

Reminded me very much of the (lesbian) sexual tension between Klebb and Tanya:

Two breathtaking Bond scenes. That both deserved an Oscar ;-).

Did anyone actually know that Raoul Silva is an anagram for "A Rival Soul". Silva basically is the villain-version of Bond.
  • SarkSark Guangdong, PRC
    andmcit wrote: »
    In the book yes, Pussy Galore is lesbiagn but in the film she only ever went so far as to say Bond could shut off the charm as she is immune - it could even be read from this that maybe he just wasn't her type!?

It wasnt explicit (same with Rosa Klebb) but it was strongly implied by that comment, also all her pilots being women with male names.
  • edited January 2015 Posts: 220
    Interview of Monica Bellucci by Dany Jucaud and edited by Paris Match - December 31st, 2014

Here a partial translation. No real news about her Lucia Sciarra's role but she has confirmed that she will be on set in January:

Monica Bellucci is finishing the last movie of Emir Kusturica and will play a top secret role, in "Spectre", the next James Bond movie directed by Sam Mendes

§2 PM: What are you doing in Spectre ?
    §2 MB: I can't say anything. The only thing I can say is: my role is Lucia and I will begin to act in January.

§3 PM: Do you feel hurting to be the "oldest" James Bond girl ?
    §3 MB: Obviously not! It proves that finally it exists another way to see the women and today a woman - 50 years old - is still wanted (§4: for directors and glamorous style). We listen what she's telling and is still a reference. Look the actresses like Catherine Deneuve or Isabelle Hupert who, in their ages, are on the top of their artistic skills. I have an overwhelming desire to do more.

Original article (newspaper): http://www.parismatch.com/People/Cinema/Une-femme-de-50-ans-est-toujours-desirable-680876
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    I just saw a trailer of some movie she's in with Sophie Marceau.
  • monica_bellucci_sophie_marceau_match_10.jpg

Sophie+Marceau+Monica+Bellucci+Ne+Te+Retourne+LIHBZNxC6hTl.jpg

sophie-marceau-monica-belluci-paris-match-3130-04.jpg

Marceau was stunning in TWINE, she hasn't aged quite as well as Bellucci.
    Marceau is 2 years younger than Bellucci but looks older and not quite as pretty. Bellucci is in a league of her own.
    600full-sophie-marceau.jpg

Sophie & Monica are so gorgeous but Monica is just stunning of sensuality.
    I was against Monica Bellucci for a Bond girl because of her age and fame. I now have to say her age does not bother me, because of her look.
    So what we're you looking at before? Lol Bellucci has been on her A - game in the hotness department consistently from day one.
    doubleoego wrote: »
    So what we're you looking at before? Lol Bellucci has been on her A - game in the hotness department consistently from day one.

Oh, I always thought she was good looking, but was skeptical because at 50, I was wondering if her age had not caught up with her look. I don't spend my days looking at pictures of her in the tabloids, so did not know how well she aged until I saw the press conference. I do find it very daring that they went for someone her age.
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    Amazing photos. Thanks @Pierce2Daniel and @Lio007 =D>
    monica_bellucci_sophie_marceau_match_10.jpg

Marceau was stunning in TWINE, she hasn't aged quite as well as Bellucci.

All i am saying is whats the film and get me a ticket!!!! :)) :-bd
    Think Monica might have bad quite a bit of work done.
  • Getafix wrote: »
    Think Monica might have bad quite a bit of work done.

I actually think she chose to age gracefully, because she has wrinkles around the eyes, neck, etc. that are normal for a woman her age. If she has had anything done at all, then my guess is botox between her brows and in her upper lip, but I don't even wanna speculate about that because she has naturally full lips and I never catch her frowning anyway. Here's a woman with spectacular genes and a whole makeup team at her beck and call, I don't get why people immediately assume she's had anything done.
    doubleoego wrote: »
    Marceau is 2 years younger than Bellucci but looks older and not quite as pretty. Bellucci is in a league of her own.

From these images shared here, I prefer Marceau and believe she still looks truly stunning whatever her age. Yes these pictures have probably had a post photographed gloss over as well as an army of make up artists at the outset but the beauty is in her grace and with the eyes - helped too by the more natural look shown here which only enhances this rather than OTT full blood red lips etc.

• ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    I prefer Monica before, now and after. A goddess.
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    Look, these two women are attractive, no doubt. However, I'd have preferred Gillian Anderson. Intelligent and very attractive for an older woman. In fact, if they ever choose to desecrate the Bond universe again with a female M, then go for Anderson.
    Yes agreed on all front about Anderson apart from her being M. Bond needs to bed her. She's one of those women like Rosamund Pike and Kate Winslet who just got incredibly better looking as they got older.
    I also thought Mirren would have made a good M. I actually think the attraction could have added something - would have given her even more power over Bond. Helen Mirren also looks better now than when she was younger.
    One of my new favourite Lea pictures, with her pal Adele from Blue

ret-lea-seydoux-adele-miu-miu.jpg

I think the casting of Belucci is long overdue. A guy like Bond is going to run into plenty of older attractive women in his galavanting about, and naturally he will show interest.
    Show interest? Lol that's really putting it mildly.
  • leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    Léa Seydoux's upcoming French language film - Journal d'une femme de chambre or Diary of a Chambermaid has been selected to compete at the 2015 Berlin International Film Festival or Berlinale

The last time Seydoux teamed up with the director Benoît Jacquot was in the 2012 film Farewell, My Queen which was nominated for 10 César Awards (French Academy). This is also another period film and will be released in France on 1st April.

I am hoping that Léa can make it to the première of her film. If so, it's another red carpet in the bag :-bd

diary_of_a_chambermaid-620x346.png
    Seydoux even makes a high-cut chambermaid costume look alluring. Lot going on that face of hers too.
    I do recommend this film, even though I haven't seen it, but I have seen, Farewell My Queen, and that was a real good Seydoux film - actually my favourite Seydoux film.

Looks like a risque little film,if its a remake of this one, or the Paulette Goddard film.

italian_2p_diary_of_a_chambermaid_JC01602_L.jpg

• chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    edited January 2015 Posts: 560

92ba91b4702e12b4ad308a1485529faf.jpg

ff2435f52773ff626578a21bd4b6c5b3.jpg

093ec53755d44a0283cfd0be615808c4.jpg

• leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    timmer wrote: »
    Looks like a risque little film,if its a remake of this one, or the Paulette Goddard film.
    Yes, it is the same film. It is the fourth remake of the novel which was quite risque at the time it was published back in 1900. This remake is the fourth film adaptation and will be 'most faithful adaptation of Mirbeau’s novel'. Jacquot said the screenplay was written with Léa in mind although Marion Cotillard was originally slated to play Célestine the chambermaid.

So yes, the film might make you blush, God bless French cinema! :)
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    monica_bellucci_sophie_marceau_match_10.jpg

I say YES to the SANDWICH,

:\"> :\">