Comments

• leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    edited February 2015 Posts: 574
    -
    thank you @aaron819

Back on topic! From the Production Timeline thread
    aaron819 wrote: »
    Is Lea going to have long or short hair in the film???

We saw here or her stunt double in Obertilliach and she had long hair (probably a wig or something):

http://i.imgur.com/Mi8KyFO.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/4S9N78M.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/sw0wZmq.jpg
    http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/01/15/24B8E59500000578-2911841-Getting_direction_Daniel_was_seen_taking_with_film_director_Sam_-a-19_1421351737067.jpg

I hope she doesn't have short hair in the film.

Monica looks beautiful!!!

Léa's hair is medium length at the moment, just past her collarbone (also her stunt double). I am certain it was Léa in Austria at the back of the car and in the other photo. Her hair was in a pony tail during those scenes. At the BAFTAs her hair seemed shorter because it was curled. At the moment we have no idea if this is the hairstyle or similar that Madeleine will be sporting. Léa has kept this length of hair since at least October.

At the BAFTAs. Lea was wearing Prada and Monica was wearing Alaia - they were quite the hit with the fashion press!

• BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    I have removed several potentially offensive comments.
    Just because you can discuss, doesn't mean everyone wants too.
    Thanks
  • I had to change my profile picture following these photos of these beautiful women. Especially Lea and her gorgeous yellow dress. I want it!
    edited February 2015 Posts: 574
    I had to change my profile picture following these photos of these beautiful women. Especially Lea and her gorgeous yellow dress. I want it!
    I don't blame you! The fashion press are already have it in contention for best dressed of the year. Her Prada gown at the Beauty and Beast première at Berlinale last year was in several the top 10 lists. I am sure there will be more Prada outfits on the red carpet in the future and hopefully in SPECTRE too :)

Can't wait to see the photos from this photoshoot!

IMG_445128384-3.jpg
    From Saturday's pre-BATFA party

Lea_Seydoux-Charles_Finch-CHANEL_Pre-BAFTA_Party-London-2_7_2015-009.jpg
    Léa is back in Paris and there is a BTS from a photo shoot today - and in yellow again

10990555_611353948997477_107176399_n.jpg
  • edited February 2015 Posts: 591
    leas_mole wrote: »
    From Saturday's pre-BATFA party

Lea_Seydoux-Charles_Finch-CHANEL_Pre-BAFTA_Party-London-2_7_2015-009.jpg

There are so many amazing photos of Seydoux and once again I'm going to change my profile picture cause I love her so much :)

She looks so 60's here as well.
    Léa is back in Paris and there is a BTS from a photo shoot today - and in yellow again

10990555_611353948997477_107176399_n.jpg

Oh my she looks young. Like a lolita.
  • edited February 2015 Posts: 220
    Monica Bellucci was invited to "Che Tempo Che Fa" on Rai 3 tonight.

[img][/img]891033belluccirai3.jpg
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    Lio007 wrote: »
    Thanks a lot!!
    =D>

What a woman!! The look of love is in her eyes!! Absolutely lovely, beautiful and great!! Thanks, Mr. Mendes or Mr. Wilson or Mr. Broccoli or whoever!!

Really, the Bond Woman has born. 8->
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    ggl007 wrote: »
    Thanks a lot!!
    =D>

What a woman!! The look of love is in her eyes!! Absolutely lovely, beautiful and great!! Thanks, Mr. Mendes or Mr. Wilson or Mr. Broccoli or whoever!!

ggl007 wrote: »

Thanks a lot!!
    =D>

Could you write down some things that she says regarding the new James Bond film?

• ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    "I have filmed in London and will film in Rome",

"If I had been chosen 20 years ago, it would have been normal, but now it's really interesting because it's a new way of looking to a woman. Really respectful" "Sam Mendes said that is revolutionary. Today life is longer: 50 years is only half time"

"Sam Mendes said he wanted an adult woman for the first time in a Bond film and I thought it was a good idea"

"Why the name Lucia? Italy is always Italy"

"Sean Connery. Classic"

I can't speak Italian either, but you have to see her anyway... ;)
    I speculated about something in another thread: could Monica Bellucci and Léa Seydoux play mother and daughter, given their age difference?
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    No. They are not going to play mother and daughter.
    Another magazine cover

337085.jpg
    post-16860-ANOTHER-gif-Thor-Imgur-wh3P.gif
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    @MadeleineSwann looks like she may the best Bond girl ever.
    doubleoego wrote: »
    No. They are not going to play mother and daughter.

Okay, they won't. I admit, this is a very thin hypothesis, but this could have been, or could be interesting to see in the future.
    ggl007 wrote:

Also she did the cover of "Elle" (France): here's the main page into the newspaper

[img][/img]600173belluccielle.jpg
  • edited February 2015 Posts: 2,015

Even if you don't understand anything you can look at 10:45 when they talk about Bond, and then there's something related to Bond icons every 3 minutes or so... in particular at 19:00
    Damn, look at the heels on those Louboutins.
    On Monday 23rd March will be the Diary of a Chambermaid première in Paris (the site is undergoing maintenance at the moment) - tickets are 10.90 Euro each for anyone interested in going. Léa is expected to attend along with Benoît Jacquot (the director) and Vincent Lindon.

video of the AnOther magazine shoot

337140.jpg

337128.jpg
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Mmmm...Thanks.
    Here are the Bond related parts from Léa's recent interview with AnOther magazine - does contain spoilers about her character.

Nancy Waters: So you just wrapped the first day of filming on the new Bond film, Spectre, at Pinewood Studios. What's it like to be the newest Bond girl?
    Léa Seydoux: I am very lucky. I was a fan, like everybody. We all love James Bond, right?

NW: Daniel Craig is a great Bond.
    LS: Yes... There's something physical and at the same time something sensitive. That's the way he is in real life as well.

NW: What kind of Bond girl is Léa Seydoux?
    LS: She will be different... She's tougher, and more sensitive as well. She's a modern woman in that way. She takes her destiny in her own hands. She's not passive. She's French, but I don't think it's very important that she's French. I can say she falls in love with Bond... That's probably too much!

NW: Do you have an all-time favourite Bond girl?
    LS: Eva Green. She has this mystery, but also an awkwardness that I like. She's not a stereotype.

NW: Do you have fight scenes?
    LS: Yes! It is really fun. You have to train. But it's very amusing. You feel like a kid. The casting is very exciting. It's very chic. It's going to be very witty; people are smart, with that English sense of humour that we all like in Bond films. It's a blockbuster, but the writing is very intelligent. It's on the edge.

NW: You've just finished filming Lobster, by Dogtooth director Yorgos Lanthimos. Reading the notes, it's set in a dystopian future where single people are arrested and transferred to a creepy hotel and obliged to find a mate in 45 days. If they fail, they are transformed into an animal and released into the woods. Sounds like quite a different film to Spectre.
    LS: Yes! But it's funny, because Rachel [Weisz, Craig's wife], is in it, and Ben Whishaw and me, so there is a lot of connection to Bond. I actually met Daniel when he came on the shoot to see Rachel. I thought I was going to do Bond, but I wasn't 100 per cent sure then. It was funny to meet him in the middle of nowhere.

NW: Do you prefer working on blockbusters or art-house films?
    LS: I like both, but it's very thrilling to work on such a big international project with very talented people. It's the creme de la creme. It's always nice to be surrounded by the best. I am
    sure the film is going to be awesome. The script is great, the costumes... It's nice to work on a film you already know is going to be iconic. It's a great chance. But I also like small films.
    I'm not attached to comfort. When I act, I don't need a trailer...It's nice to have, but I think you're always homeless in front of the camera.

NW: Who is working on the Bond costumes?
    LS: Her name is Jany Temime. She only works for big productions. It's nice to have a French partner! My character is going to be very chic. Not overdressed.
    The cover of Event related to the article in the Daily Mail Online - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/event/article-2960446/Monica-Belluci-seducing-James-Bond-50.html:

[img][/img]652894belluccieventcover.jpg

Also a paper was published by Sunday Times but an access is needed to read the full article:
    http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/style/living/article1519882.ece
    LS: She will be different... She's tougher, and more sensitive as well. She's a modern woman in that way. She takes her destiny in her own hands. She's not passive. She's French, but I don't think it's very important that she's French [...]

I wonder if we'll ever get an interview with a modern Bond girl actor who doesn't use the words "she's different" or "She's a modern woman" - seems these particular soundbites are rolled out every time :)
    The cover of Event related to the article in the Daily Mail Online - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/event/article-2960446/Monica-Belluci-seducing-James-Bond-50.html:

[img][/img]652894belluccieventcover.jpg

Also a paper was published by Sunday Times but an access is needed to read the full article:
    http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/style/living/article1519882.ece

Uuuuhhh, I'll be right back...
    JCRendle wrote: »
    LS: She will be different... She's tougher, and more sensitive as well. She's a modern woman in that way. She takes her destiny in her own hands. She's not passive. She's French, but I don't think it's very important that she's French [...]

I wonder if we'll ever get an interview with a modern Bond girl actor who doesn't use the words "she's different" or "She's a modern woman" - seems these particular soundbites are rolled out every time :)

True. But I trust Léa to bring something maybe not completely different, but at least unusual to her role of Madeleine Swann.