SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• ..the actual history isn´t writing itself-is it?.
    I mean; In the History of man himself, secret windications of another sort..?..
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    ..the actual history isn´t writing itself-is it?.
    I mean; In the History of man himself, secret windications of another sort..?..

illuminati_zpse8d65807.gif
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    :)) Oh, haserot.

(and "less than 3 arguments" ... yay for you!)
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    edited November 2014 Posts: 4,399

i'm trying my hardest not to bait anyone, you know how much i love them....... it's very difficult trying to quit cold turkey like this. @-)
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    HASEROT wrote: »

i'm trying my hardest not to bait anyone, you know how much i love them....... it's very difficult trying to quit cold turkey like this. @-)

Oh please, you weren't baiting anyone. Quite the opposite in fact.
    Murdock wrote: »

Oh please, you weren't baiting anyone. Quite the opposite in fact.

you mean, i'm not like the old man at the end of this commercial?

@haserot. Nope. You weren't the one baiting. You were the one being baited.
    drats........ how could i not see it coming?!?!!?!?!! :-O
    The Elektra King maneuver.

damn..... and here i thought i was the Master Baiter 8-}

thank you folks!! - i'll be here all week, be sure to tip your waitresses \:D/

damn..... and here i thought i was the Master Baiter 8-}

thank you folks!! - i'll be here all week, be sure to tip your waitresses \:D/

Welcome to universal exports Ms. Smallbone. :))
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    @Gustav_Graves, you didn't understand me, again! I'm not talking about a comment on those photos, I followed one of the commenters back and the comments on his photos. He supervised the transport of the cameras and did the installing, nothing more. His work on the project was only until yesterday and he's working on something else now (from what I understood he's someone from the company that supplies the cameras and not from the film production). This guy (sorry, can't remember the name, would have to go back to instagram) was also in Casablanca 2 months ago but I wasn't sure if it was Bond related as you so quickly assumed, since it was a bit early to install cameras, hence my comment. Later I found the answer, he went there for MI:5, not Bond related.

@haserot I know that, obviously! Please read what I just said and understand where I was coming from. Also, it's good to have you back.

Again, when i was writing "read-through" I was thinking of the whole rehearsal process. And did I write after his explanation that "no you are wrong!" ? No, I did not.

By the way, when discussing Bond 24 it is not necessarily relevant whether someone works in the movie industry or not. I suspect Jack Nicholson knows less about Bond 24 at this point than most of us.[/quote]

However, I do have friends and associates who are working on Bond 24 (I'm not sure if Jack does or not) - so I do pick up bit n' pieces, but I never reveal anything which is said to me in confidence or I happen to overhear. That would be totally unprofessional and unfair. I do however try to offer my honest opinion based on many, many years of working experience in the film business.

edited November 2014 Posts: 4,012
    ColonelSun wrote: »

Again, when i was writing "read-through" I was thinking of the whole rehearsal process. And did I write after his explanation that "no you are wrong!" ? No, I did not.

By the way, when discussing Bond 24 it is not necessarily relevant whether someone works in the movie industry or not. I suspect Jack Nicholson knows less about Bond 24 at this point than most of us.

However, I do have friends and associates who are working on Bond 24 (I'm not sure if Jack does or not) - so I do pick up bit n' pieces, but I never reveal anything which is said to me in confidence or I happen to overhear. That would be totally unprofessional and unfair. I do however try to offer my honest opinion based on many, many years of working experience in the film business. [/quote]

And we are better for having you giving your opinion to us!

EDIT: there is some sort of bug with quoting.
  • RC7RC7
    I do however try to offer my honest opinion based on many, many years of working experience in the film business.

I think most of us here value that. As a wise woman once said, 'there is no substitute for experience'.
    The Colonel is pretty much the only one, I trust without second thought. So thanks for not stopping to give your input. 40 new posts and just force and back Bla...folks really. Give it a rest. Leave the ego out if the equasion.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    edited November 2014 Posts: 11,139
    Yes and she no doubt got a kick out of sharing such judicious words.

@colonelsun, do you happen to have any sort of indication as to possible Bond titles for what B24 maybe called?
    doubleoego wrote: »

@colonel sun, do you happen to know any sort of indication as to possible Bond titles for what B24 maybe called?

Afraid not. That's one thing Eon always keep very close to their chest even from the production staff and crew.

• doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    doubleoego wrote: »

@colonel sun, do you happen to know any sort of indication as to possible Bond titles for what B24 maybe called?

Afraid not. That's one thing Eon always keep very close to their chest even from the production staff and crew.

OK, thanks. Lastly, from the information you do know, do you get a good vibe with what Bond 24 potentially has to offer. I dint want you to compromise your trust with your contacts by disclosing specifics but in general, do you think or get a vibe of Bond 24 being something different from SF and something that may have us losing our minds? Lol, just your general thoughts really on how things are shaping up.
    @Sandy

oops. my bad.. i wasn't trying to stroke my ego or anything, i just thought you weren't sure about the Pre Production process... i'm sorry... and now i feel like a complete ass, after i was so soundly put in my place lol... but quite honestly, this whole discussion kind of hand me confused from the jump - so i'll just insert my foot in my mouth and kindly hop along lol.
    I know @haserot, I just wanted to make things clear because there was an obvious misunderstanding going on. No worries mate :-bd
    I suppose, they were a bit ashamed about "the worst kept secret" and want to win the day this time. Seems like they gonna succeed. Whoever feels like leaking knows, he is dead.
    Germanlady wrote: »
    I suppose, they were a bit ashamed about "the worst kept secret" and want to win the day this time. Seems like they gonna succeed. Whoever feels like leaking knows, he is dead.

Also don't forget that the title of QOS leaked exactly the same way as the title of SF. They have probably learned their lesson and won't make the same mistake for the third time.
    Germanlady wrote: »

Also don't forget that the title of QOS leaked exactly the same way as the title of SF. They have probably learned their lesson and won't make the same mistake for the third time.

yes, they deffo should know, how to avoid it by now, even though there is no guarantee. But it would be nice, for a change, to actually get NEWS from the PC.
  • edited November 2014 Posts: 2,015
    About the 3-digital cameras seen in the Instagram photos, I already gave the hypothesis of something going very fast (hence the 3 camera mount). The other "mundane" explanation to use digital in a movie shot on film is that they will be shooting something that they cannot control easily (they don't decide when it starts/stops).

There you don't want to have to change your film at one moment. Like in QOS : according to some professional media, they used digital cameras on set not for a "VFX action scene" as some write here, but for the horse race scene in the PTS, that they could not stop easily at will etc....

Or it could be for something else entirely. But this 3-camera mount IS unusual IMO. And a motion-control rig on a train, hm, a bit weird. It could be stabilization and not motion-control (and there on a train, you expect it).
  • RC7RC7
    edited November 2014 Posts: 10,512
    About the 3-digital cameras seen in the Instagram photos, I already gave the hypothesis of something going very fast (hence the 3 camera mount). The other "mundane" explanation to use digital in a movie shot on film is that they will be shooting something that they cannot control easily (they don't decide when it starts/stops).
    There you don't want to have to change your film at one moment. Like in QOS : according to some professional media, they used digital cameras on set not for a "VFX action scene" as some write here, but for the horse race scene in the PTS, that they could not stop easily at will etc....

The rig is a Libra head, used for stabilisation - usually attached to a crane or rig as we see in the photo. It's so the camera can be operated remotely and helps with smooth transitions. They sometimes use them for car chases when they want a certain amount of camera movement within a single shot, which can't be done by a camera op. As with yourself, I've no idea why there are three cameras mounted.[/quote]

• ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    Caserta is not on Bond 24: http://www.casertamonitor.it/bye-bye-caserta-il-nuovo-film-di-007-non-sara-girato-alla-reggia/

Sunday on Kleine Zeitung: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B2jYRkgCUAEuGRK.jpg

Interesting news from Austria:
    the airplane will fly above a forest track, on which three Range Rovers are driving. (The airplane will actually not fly itself, but be guided by some steel cables.) The flight however will end in the house. For the visit they set up a banner at the wall of the house (see picture). Afterwards Bond will be chased by Skidoos through the village. They ordered 20 of them for this production. (Under the picture of the boat they also state the amount of 20, but I guess this was mixed up.)

Thank you very much to #11 from commanderbond
  • edited November 2014 Posts: 11,119
    Sandy wrote: »
    @Gustav_Graves, you didn't understand me, again! I'm not talking about a comment on those photos, I followed one of the commenters back and the comments on his photos. He supervised the transport of the cameras and did the installing, nothing more. His work on the project was only until yesterday and he's working on something else now (from what I understood he's someone from the company that supplies the cameras and not from the film production). This guy (sorry, can't remember the name, would have to go back to instagram) was also in Casablanca 2 months ago but I wasn't sure if it was Bond related as you so quickly assumed, since it was a bit early to install cameras, hence my comment. Later I found the answer, he went there for MI:5, not Bond related.

@haserot I know that, obviously! Please read what I just said and understand where I was coming from. Also, it's good to have you back.

I am so sorry Sandy. But I still don't get it :-(. Do you mean that the actual pictures posted by @PanchitoPistoles are nót related to "Bond24"? Or do you really trace back a poster of a comment on those pictures who's not the actual person who made the picture.....which is not the actual account owner of those pictures?

I'm sorry if I make myself look like an autistic twat.
    @ggl007 great finds!!

@Gustav_Graves let me make this clear once and for all: there was someone who commented on one of the pictures from that user (not sure if it was one of those posted here) who was actually the person who supervised the transport of the cameras and set them up. He posted a couple of nice (non-related to production) photos. He also had some interesting photos of Casablanca from about 2 months ago that I thought could be related to Bond. After digging a bit more in his account it turned out they were M:I5 set photos, therefore not Bond related. Clear?
  • Sandy wrote: »
    @ggl007 great finds!!

@Gustav_Graves let me make this clear once and for all: there was someone who commented on one of the pictures from that user (not sure if it was one of those posted here) who was actually the person who supervised the transport of the cameras and set them up. He posted a couple of nice (non-related to production) photos. He also had some interesting photos of Casablanca from about 2 months ago that I thought could be related to Bond. After digging a bit more in his account it turned out they were M:I5 set photos, therefore not Bond related. Clear?

Yes, now it's clear. Still, why the comment then? I kept commenting on the pictures posted by @PanchitoPistoles. Those are the ones that interest me. Not pictures from a commenter on one of these pics that are not related to Bond24 at all.