Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

Comments

Dalton12 wrote: »
    CQ9DHb9.jpg
    With the hair, and especially when he smiles, I'm detecting a real 'George Reeves' quality coming from Supes.
    Ben Affleck Reveals Batman's 'Character Flaw'
    Pissed off Batman- Can't wait to see that! You know, now that I think about it, have we really seen Batman completely lose it on film? He does it often in the comics.

I think Batman/Joker interrogation scene in The Dark Knight is when Batman gets nuts.

Interesting to hear you word it that way...

I now it ! that someone would post that scene ! :D
  • I though the same exact thing, @Brady! Perhaps the one instance of Bruce Wayne completely losing it on film.
  • edited November 2014 Posts: 1,107
    I though the same exact thing, @Brady! Perhaps the one instance of Bruce Wayne completely losing it on film.

But he did that on purpose he was trying to draw the attention away from Vicky. To really Act like a loon and get the Joker to shoot him.

giphy.gif
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Though he did fake it, I love the scene in Batman Begins where Bruce cleans out the manor when he realizes Ra's and his boys have crashed the party and have evil intentions.

Bruce is only putting on an act, but you can tell that he probably does mean some of the biting things he says about the people there (like Earle, for example). I love that scene so much and Bale completely owns it. Probably my favorite onscreen Bruce Wayne, and a perfect comic moment brought to life. I picture Bruce doing just this in some of the books to keep up the shallow, reckless playboy persona he has crafted for himself.
  • Though he did fake it, I love the scene in Batman Begins where Bruce cleans out the manor when he realizes Ra's and his boys have crashed the party and have evil intentions.

Bruce is only putting on an act, but you can tell that he probably does mean some of the biting things he says about the people there (like Earle, for example). I love that scene so much and Bale completely owns it. Probably my favorite onscreen Bruce Wayne, and a perfect comic moment brought to life. I picture Bruce doing just this in some of the books to keep up the shallow, reckless playboy persona he has crafted for himself.

Great scene you see the conflict subtlety within Bruce, Neesen and Bale are excellent in this scene. Just the expressions they exchange make it one of my favourite scenes in the film.

• Not quite rage, but I agree, Brady, that's one of my favorite scenes, too. You and I seem to have similar Batman tastes. That scene is brilliantly played by Bale. I also like the part earlier in the film when he purchases the hotel with a soaked floozy on either arm, then bumps into Rachel while exiting and tries to explain himself. Great stuff.
    Though he did fake it, I love the scene in Batman Begins where Bruce cleans out the manor when he realizes Ra's and his boys have crashed the party and have evil intentions.

Great scene you see the conflict subtlety within Bruce, Neesen and Bale are excellent in this scene. Just the expressions they exchange make it one of my favourite scenes in the film.

I've done the same thing at my birthday party one year ago . It was a joke but everybody take it seriously :)
    Has Margot Robbie Officially Been Cast as HARLEY QUINN in SUICIDE SQUAD?
    http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/CastleOfDoom/news/?a=110822

she's perfect for the role Batman approves !

giphy.gif
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    I guess that would rule out Quinn as the character that Jena will play in BvS.
    Jena is robin
  • Only caught Margot Robbie briefly in the soap Neighbours, she certainly looks the part for Quinn.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Risico007 wrote: »
    Jena is robin

It's been confirmed?
    Risico007 wrote: »
    Jena is robin

It's been confirmed?

Not yet just a rumor.
  • edited November 2014 Posts: 1,407
    I live in Chicago and have been around some filming. Today, I was around the Aragon Theatre and they are setting this up. filming_chicago

Not to mention

filming_chicago

filming_chicago

EDIT- Unsure of if images are showing up but one of them consists of
    A flashback for the Wayne's muder
    BATMAN v SUPERMAN Set Photo & Video Hint At The Waynes Death Scene
    http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/nailbiter111/news/?a=110967

63980_757676640948390_4093871624237536952_n.jpg?oh=2ecea470fa29399ee0fd926bb931c1d7&oe=551F42D9

10378193_757820524267335_1257497168247274138_n.jpg?oh=96d2d66c5bedce72d6c366370e8e665d&oe=54DF8CFC&__gda__=1424978380_241de5314b0cbd13436470f7ae440be9

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I love Batman more than life itself and even I'm sick of seeing the murders of Thomas and Martha. EVERYONE knows the backstory at this point, so unless it has actual importance in the film, what good is it? Fingers crossed the team know what they're doing.
  • I love Batman more than life itself and even I'm sick of seeing the murders of Thomas and Martha. EVERYONE knows the backstory at this point, so unless it has actual importance in the film, what good is it? Fingers crossed the team know what they're doing.

Yes, it's been done, time and again, but it's still an integral part of the character, and if this is the first time we're seeing this particular Batman then it makes perfect sense to reference the monumental deaths of his parents. And if you're going to reference it, you may as well show it briefly in flashback.
    I love Batman more than life itself and even I'm sick of seeing the murders of Thomas and Martha. EVERYONE knows the backstory at this point, so unless it has actual importance in the film, what good is it? Fingers crossed the team know what they're doing.

In all the films I liked the way they handled Waynes murder in TV Show Gotham the best.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    I'm glad he's going to see The Mark of Z.
  • I think the Batman and Superman movie would make it world wide.
  • Dalton12 wrote: »
    BATMAN v SUPERMAN Set Photo & Video Hint At The Waynes Death Scene
    http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/nailbiter111/news/?a=110967

63980_757676640948390_4093871624237536952_n.jpg?oh=2ecea470fa29399ee0fd926bb931c1d7&oe=551F42D9

10378193_757820524267335_1257497168247274138_n.jpg?oh=96d2d66c5bedce72d6c366370e8e665d&oe=54DF8CFC&__gda__=1424978380_241de5314b0cbd13436470f7ae440be9
    Whoa loving this! also Excalibur what a movie
    :-bd
    I think the Batman and Superman movie would make it world wide.

Really ?? You don't say .

giphy.gif
    New Filming Details For SUICIDE SQUAD Revealed
    http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=111283
    BATMAN v SUPERMAN New Details On 'Doomsday', 'The Joker', 'Wonder Woman', And More
    http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=111849
  • Doomsday should be saved for a solo Superman movie I think. But maybe we'll just see a glimpse of him and I'd be OK with that.

This movie is looking a little crowded though.....
    I really wish we were getting just Batman and Superman. Is it possible that all these other characters we are hearing about are in fact being saved for Justice League? I mean, they are filming them both at the same time, sort of Back to the Future II & III style.
    Doomsday should be saved for a solo Superman movie I think. But maybe we'll just see a glimpse of him and I'd be OK with that.

This movie is looking a little crowded though.....
    I really wish we were getting just Batman and Superman. Is it possible that all these other characters we are hearing about are in fact being saved for Justice League? I mean, they are filming them both at the same time, sort of Back to the Future II & III style.

You are probably right.
    Yes, because otherwise the full cast of characters for this film is starting to look like this:

1418544-batman_villains_1969.jpg

Villains-secret-files.jpg

Villains.jpg

;)
  • edited December 2014 Posts: 1,107
    Suicide Squad Cast Revealed - Includes Jared Leto, Will Smith & More
    http://comicbook.com/2014/12/02/suicide-squad-cast-revealed---includes-jared-leto-will-smith-mor/

SUICIDE SQUAD: Oprah Winfrey Eyed For 'Amanda Waller'; Jesse Eisenberg Still In Talks
    http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=111864
    Is the Suicide Squad film going to be part of the current DC cinematic universe that Snyder is working on jumpstarting? If so, I'm not too thrilled judging by the people chosen. Their casting button may not be working....

giphy.gif

I feel bad for Leto most of all. Who the hell wants to follow Heath Ledger?

giphy.gif
    Is the Suicide Squad film going to be part of the current DC cinematic universe that Snyder is working on jumpstarting? If so, I'm not too thrilled judging by the people chosen. Their casting button may not be working....

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Yes it is a part of the DC cinematic universe.