SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

Nah. They'd do it in a big shadowy underground room with rows of Eames chairs facing each other. ;)
    Getafix wrote: »
    Nah. They'd do it in a big shadowy underground room with rows of Eames chairs facing each other. ;)

With the amount of tunnels under London that probably is possible!!! :))
  • btw: they shipped that traditional boat from Austria to Pinewood Studios. So probably they are building up a set for that sequence at Pinewood.
    Can we look forward to the return of the Bondola I wonder?!
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited November 2014 Posts: 10,588
    Anybody have any more news? Please?
  • edited November 2014 Posts: 4,619
    jake24 wrote: »

There is a pretty good chance that the press conference will take place in less than 4 weeks. Hang in there! Back in 2011 when @JamesPage first revealed that a press conference can be expected soon, there were 25 days until the press conference of Skyfall took place. Now there are 24 days until December 6th (which supposed to be the first day of filming). When can we expect any news regarding the press conference, @JamesPage ?
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator

There is a pretty good chance that the press conference will take place in less than 4 weeks. Hang in there! Back in 2011 when @JamesPage first revealed that a press conference can be expected soon, there were 25 days until the press conference of Skyfall took place. Now there are 24 days until December 6th (which supposed to be the first day of filming). When can we expect any news regarding the press conference, @JamesPage ?
    I just hope shooting wasn't delayed due to the Jez Butterworth rewrite.

That rewrite (it's a polish rather than a rewrite by the way) took place months ago and don't forget that he polished the screenplay of Skyfall too and that wasn't delayed.

That rewrite (it's a polish rather than a rewrite by the way) took place months ago and don't forget that he polished the screenplay of Skyfall too and that wasn't delayed.
    I read the MI6 article, which states that Butterworth was approached by Sam Mendes in early September of this year. Are you sure you're not thinking of the Purvis and Wade rewrite?

I read the MI6 article, which states that Butterworth was approached by Sam Mendes in early September of this year, Are you sure you're not thinking of the Purvis and Wade rewrite?

Yes, I am sure. Butterworth worked on the script only for a few weeks back in September and it was NOT a rewrite.

I read the MI6 article, which states that Butterworth was approached by Sam Mendes in early September of this year, Are you sure you're not thinking of the Purvis and Wade rewrite?

Yes, I am sure. Butterworth worked on the script only for a few weeks back in September and it was NOT a rewrite.
    Wow I just realized it's already November! How time flies.

I saw a bullshat article about some Indian tennis star being the Bond girl in 24 because they would be filming in India. So I guess that means I have no actual news to share.

What a joke.
    JWESTBROOK wrote: »
    I saw a bullshat article about some Indian tennis star being the Bond girl in 24 because they would be filming in India. So I guess that means I have no actual news to share.

What a joke.
    Do you have a link? Sounds like a good laugh. Yet again that's what we said about the Lea Seydoux rumor that originated on Mediamass.
  • dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    edited November 2014 Posts: 1,756
    I would sell my soul to Satan for a shred of Bond news right now.
    Is it just me or is anyone starting to like the ring of the title “Bond 24"?
  • HMBFFHMBFF Lisboa, Portugal
    edited November 2014 Posts: 204
    Does anyone remember when and where the exact date for Skyfall's press conference was revealed?
    HMBFF wrote: »
    Does anyone remember when and where the exact date for Skyfall's press conference was revealed?
    Yes. The exact date was October 9th, 2011, with the press conference being held less than a month later. October 9th was 6 days less than a month before the conference, so if you do the math, tomorrow ( today for some of you) could very well be the date announcement of the press conference for Bond 24 (assuming it will be on Dec 6th).
  • edited November 2014 Posts: 3,169
    I would sell my soul to Satan for a shred of Bond news right now.
    Sold!

According to http://www.kleinezeitung.at/k/kaernten/oberkaernten/4588617/OBERTILLIACH_JamesBondCasting-startet

... mountain athletes, truck drivers, guides, cooks, mountain rescuers and groomer drivers are being interviewed this Friday in Austria at a "secret location."

62 single rooms have also been booked by a "movie production company" in January at the Almwellnesshotel Tuffbad in St. Lorenzen (which is very close to Obertilliach):
    almwellnesshotel-tuffbad.jpg
  • edited November 2014 Posts: 3,169
  • these interviews have already been held last friday and saturday, you find that post some pages earlier.
    JWESTBROOK wrote: »

What a joke.

Isn't there a thread somewhere about crazy rumours?

If we do not have news, we can always speculate on the news we have.
  • mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    @Zekidk previous news or not thanks for sharing on topic. =D>
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    these interviews have already been held last friday and saturday, you find that post some pages earlier.

:-? the interviews have happened already and somehow nothing transpired. Who else is with me in thinking Eon went extra-crazy with the confidentiality agreements this time around.
    Sandy wrote: »
    these interviews have already been held last friday and saturday, you find that post some pages earlier.

:-? the interviews have happened already and somehow nothing transpired. Who else is with me in thinking Eon went extra-crazy with the confidentiality agreements this time around.
    They're very keen on topping Skyfall financially.
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    EON is usually very secretive. Now that they have tasted $1bn success, they will be more so. They know what they are doing. Our anticipations are running high. This one is going to be good folks.....I can feel it.
  • edited November 2014 Posts: 11,119

Ooowh, I already said that a couple of times. THOUGH, If you check page 244 on this site, and I have mentioned it several times, it IS possible to trace back all domain registrations from Sony Pictures via MarkMonitor (MarkMonitor is the official outsourcing company registrating domain names for Sony, thus for EON), BUT it costs you a trial membership...and perhaps some money, to become a paid member of one of these domain-lookup-sites.

That's how "Skyfall" got leaked back in August 2011. So IF we pay or subscribe to such a domain website, WE, MI6-HQ, can actually let the title leak by today. You only need to search for "007", in combination with a title and words like "themovie" or "movie.net". And the request should come from Sony Pictures. And then MI6-HQ has a wonderful headline. Sadly, no one offers ;-). No one is interested in doing severe thorough research journalism a la Carl Bernstein. So what do we do then? Basically nothing :-P.
    I found a way to track down all recently registered domains on the so called "name servers" for MarkMonitor. For MarkMonitor this "name server" is:
    --> pdns71.ultradns.com ("name server" domain)
    --> 156.154.64.71 (IP address)

In case you don't know, MarkMonitor is the actual company that is registering the various movie domain names for Sony Pictures.

But in order to track down the several hundreds of names that were registered in 2014, you need to sign up for a paid account to retrieve all domain names. Whois only shows the movie names till the letter "B". DomainTools does it for you if you apply for a "Free" trial in which you give away your credit card nr.

The site locations are:

DomainTools:
    http://reversens.domaintools.com/?nameserver=ultradns.com
    https://secure.domaintools.com/free-trial/

Who Is:
    http://www.who.is/nameserver/pdns71.ultradns.com/

Once you have access, you can basically check all registered movie names from Sony Pictures that were made in 2014. Anyone wanna try :-P?

• SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    @Gustav_Graves, as much as I'm curious to find out what would come of such a search I have other things in which to spend my hard earned money. Sorry!
  • mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    Who says they have to have the name registered before production? ...or can't change the domain name after production has commenced? Its not like they don't know how the leak got out the first time. Or maybe just maybe they haven't even settled on a final title yet...

Ooowh, I already said that a couple of times. THOUGH, If you check page 244 on this site, and I have mentioned it several times, it IS possible to trace back all domain registrations from Sony Pictures via MarkMonitor (MarkMonitor is the official outsourcing company registrating domain names for Sony, thus for EON), BUT it costs you a trial membership...and perhaps some money, to become a paid member of one of these domain-lookup-sites.

That's how "Skyfall" got leaked back in August 2011. So IF we pay or subscribe to such a domain website, WE, MI6-HQ, can actually let the title leak by today. You only need to search for "007", in combination with a title and words like "themovie" or "movie.net". And the request should come from Sony Pictures. And then MI6-HQ has a wonderful headline. Sadly, no one offers ;-). No one is interested in doing severe thorough research journalism a la Carl Bernstein. So what do we do then? Basically nothing :-P.
    I found a way to track down all recently registered domains on the so called "name servers" for MarkMonitor. For MarkMonitor this "name server" is:
    --> pdns71.ultradns.com ("name server" domain)
    --> 156.154.64.71 (IP address)

In case you don't know, MarkMonitor is the actual company that is registering the various movie domain names for Sony Pictures.

But in order to track down the several hundreds of names that were registered in 2014, you need to sign up for a paid account to retrieve all domain names. Whois only shows the movie names till the letter "B". DomainTools does it for you if you apply for a "Free" trial in which you give away your credit card nr.

The site locations are:

DomainTools:
    http://reversens.domaintools.com/?nameserver=ultradns.com
    https://secure.domaintools.com/free-trial/

Who Is:
    http://www.who.is/nameserver/pdns71.ultradns.com/

Once you have access, you can basically check all registered movie names from Sony Pictures that were made in 2014. Anyone wanna try :-P?
    I'd kind of feel guilty at the risk of upsetting the producers.

• mcdonbb wrote: »
    Who says they have to have the name registered before production? ...or can't change the domain name after production has commenced? Its not like they don't know how the leak got out the first time. Or maybe just maybe they haven't even settled on a final title yet...

It has been done with CR, QOS and SF. Especially with SF the domain registration procedures from Sony Pictures made us know how EON/Sony exactly works. And concerning all previous legal fights during 52 years of James Bond.....expect EON/Sony to have the Bond 24 title registered already for quite some months. Perhaps around August or July.

Anyway, via this link a full report of domain registrations via MarkMonitor (Sony) will cost you $89 :-): http://reversens.domaintools.com/search/?q=ultradns.biz .

But via this site you can opt for a full-access free-trial for which you need to give your Credit Card details. And it will ask you after the free trial to become paid member: https://secure.domaintools.com/free-trial/