Your B-day / MI6 anniversary thread

Comments

• MayDayDiVicenzoMayDayDiVicenzo Here and there
    edited October 2014 Posts: 5,080
    Happy birthday @Dragonpol!
    Have a great day!
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    Happy Birthday Dragonpol you old dog you and to everybody else that has been here lately
    Many Happy Returns if a tad late.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited October 2014 Posts: 28,694
    Happy Birthday to agents @QBranch, @Dragonpol and @pachazo! I'm proud to be a fellow October baby if it means you are all in my company.
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Nine years ago fresh off the news that Daniel Craig had been cast as James Bond #6, I stumbled across a site called Mi6 "Keeping The British End Up" , and decided to open an account. It was the first forum I'd ever joined and at first I didn't post very often. Preferring to read posts instead of contributing. But as time went on, I found myself posting more, adding my thoughts to discussions and making some truly wonderful friends along the way. Friends I'm happy to say who are either still posting on Mi6, or have remained friends.
    I've seen so wonderful posts, and of course there will always be people that want to cause trouble. Well, I can accept that. They're not around for long. I've experienced some life changing events, and have been honestly overwhelmed by the support I got from people, I've only ever known via this forum. That is something very special, and a true credit to many of the members of this site. But it is the wonderful posts that keep me coming back as often as possible. Sharing my love of James Bond with like minded people. A Bond family if you will, where even though we might not agree on all aspects, we all share Bond in common.
    I'm so happy I registered to Mi6 nine years ago, and can continue that journey with you all.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    We're happy to have you, @Benny. Cheers, and happy anniversary, mate. :)>-
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    edited October 2014 Posts: 17,848
    Thank you for all of your kind birthday wishes chaps - much appreciated!

Happy 9th Anniversary @Benny.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    edited October 2014 Posts: 23,608
    Yes, I remember the day @Benny joined...

83 % of the members left.
    25 new threads each day, all started by the same member, were locked immediately.
    9 indecent exposure cases and 15 complaints about sexual intimidation were registered in a single week.

But enough about the DanielCraigIsntBond forum. Over here, we got us a new guy from Australia. And I have been proud to call him my friend since then. We both slept our way to the higher echelons of the MI6 staff, and now we're both conspiring against all of you as our world domination plans finally take shape. When the time comes, you will address him as Emperor Benny. Until then, it's just Sir Benny.

And I for one salute @Benny. A happy anniversary, my good friend. :-)
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    DarthDimi wrote: »
    Yes, I remember the day @Benny joined...

83 % of the members left.
    25 new threads each day, all started by the same member, were locked immediately.
    9 indecent exposure cases and 15 complaints about sexual intimidation were registered in a single week.

Not to mention Octopussy love went up 150%.

2008-06-30-octopuss.png

Happy anniversary @Benny. =D>
    Thank you @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7 , @Dragonpol , @DarthDimi & @MajorDSmythe
    You're too kind. I only come here and stay here because of the quality of members and above all friends I have here.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Count me in.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited October 2014 Posts: 14,010
    @Dimi, @Thunderfinger, @Draggers, @Benny, @Mrcoggins, @Brady- Thank you for the kind words, guys- and a belated congrats to @Benny, @Draggers and @pachazo! Raise a glass, and here's to many more anniversaries to come!

11882314943_b1b6d61545_o.png
    QBranch wrote: »
    @Dimi, @Thunderfinger, @Draggers, @Benny, @Mrcoggins, @Brady- Thank you for the kind words, guys- and a belated congrats to @Benny, @Draggers and @pachazo! Raise a glass, and here's to many more anniversaries to come!

11882314943_b1b6d61545_o.png

Thank you dear @QBranch - much appreciated!
    A very happy belated birthday to @Birdleson a fine member (despite his views on Octopussy) a well respected guy, who shares a very similar opinion to my own from what I can gather on many aspects of Bond.
    Hope you had a great day my friend.
    cheers-beers-12516273.jpg
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    A Shout Out here too! In this short, brutal life, you've got to seize any opportunity you can to celebrate.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Happy belated Birthday @Birdleson. I hope it was a good one. <:-P
  • MayDayDiVicenzoMayDayDiVicenzo Here and there
    Happy belated birthday, @Birdleson! \:D/ <:-P
    Happy Belated Birthday, @Birdleson! Great to have you here! :) <:-P
    Happy belated birthday, @Birdleson; it's good to have a member here that I can agree with a lot on.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Happy birthday and then some, @Birdleson. Man, you are old now!
    Birdleson wrote: »
    I have been old for a long time.

You're only as young as you feel, @Birdleson. ;)
    @Bridleson, a happy B-day to you, sir!

Meet my friends Abby, Debby, Gabby, Klebby and Barb.

cx_digital_party_girls.JPG

May all your B-day wishes be fulfilled. ;-)
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    @DarthDimi I wonder what you'll have in store for my 24th birthday next summer. ;)
    What a bevy of beauties! :D
    They're not nice; they're naughty. ;-)
    DarthDimi wrote: »
    They're not nice; they're naughty. ;-)

My kind of friends! :))
    Well, Abby, Debby, Gabby, Klebby and Barb got back from a rough weekend at @Birdleson's. They told me it was... wow! ... just ... wow! Birdly, you're machine, dude! ^:)^
    edited November 2014 Posts: 17,848
    Oh I'm sure they ruffled a few of that bird's feathers... :D
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Dimi's Angels. Oh no, i've fallen down.... help. ;)

Belated happy birthday to @Birdleson.
    Today I turn 30 minus one
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    A happy birthday to one and all. :-bd