Your B-day / MI6 anniversary thread

Comments

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    I'll most certainly have that fight included, as well, and I'll make damn sure that I rough them up enough to have a lovely story to brag about. The most important question, though...will there be a camera crew filming us, one that we can spot in the mirror as the fight is taking place? ;-)
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    When he had to go get his bullet @MajorDSmythe was so mesmerized by the dancer he forgot all about his golden mission, and was shocked when some thugs came in and proceeded to beat the snot out of him. He still calls the dancer "the one that got away," (besides Timothy Dalton, of course) and he had to be sent the bullet by mail after he got out of the hospital weeks afterwards. :))

My bowel movements are better than that... only took a couple of days.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited July 2014 Posts: 28,694
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    I'll most certainly have that fight included, as well, and I'll make damn sure that I rough them up enough to have a lovely story to brag about. The most important question, though...will there be a camera crew filming us, one that we can spot in the mirror as the fight is taking place? ;-)
    It wouldn't be the same if there wasn't. B-)
    When he had to go get his bullet @MajorDSmythe was so mesmerized by the dancer he forgot all about his golden mission, and was shocked when some thugs came in and proceeded to beat the snot out of him. He still calls the dancer "the one that got away," (besides Timothy Dalton, of course) and he had to be sent the bullet by mail after he got out of the hospital weeks afterwards. :))

My bowel movements are better than that... only took a couple of days.

Leave it to @Thunderfinger to botch a perfectly good story. Have you sought libel charges against him yet?
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Yes, I am typing this from the courtroom.

And @Creasy47, sorry I missed your anniversary, you are one of my main men as well.
    Yes, I am typing this from the courtroom.

And @Creasy47, sorry I missed your anniversary, you are one of my main men as well.

Thank you, my good sir. Many thanks.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Seeing as we don't know the exact date, why don't we make July the month of @Creasy47?
    Seeing as we don't know the exact date, why don't we make July the month of @Creasy47?

You know, I love this idea. I don't think I can complain about this. BUT, I will be a gentleman and note that it's also when Brady joined, so I have to share some credit with him. Creasy/Brady Month? Sounds excellent to me. ;)
    1 year ago today, little Willy joined the forums after a near 8 year absence. \m/ :D
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    1 year ago today, little Willy joined the forums after a near 8 year absence. \m/ :D

Congratulations on your anniversary, Sir William of Galore, we're glad and grateful you came in from the cold!

• DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Congrats, @WillyGalore! :D

Let's party everyone!!

homersimpson.jpg
    Thanks @Dragonpol and @DarthDimi.

That's exactly how I look right this minute. ;-)
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited July 2014 Posts: 28,694

And since that day little Willy has grown five times his size to become Willy galore. :>

In all seriousness Willy, we're lucky to have you and suffice it to say you've really grown on us all. Times can be teste and things get heated, but you always keep your head and help us stay that way too. I say we erect a statue in Willy's name to commemorate his anniversary and continued service to the forums.

amsterdam_2007_007.jpg
  • MayDayDiVicenzoMayDayDiVicenzo Here and there
    Congratulations, and may you remain with us for further still!

Somebody call the Duff Man, this calls for celebration!
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Has it only been a year @WillyGalore seems like you've been here longer.
    You're a great member my friend, with a quick wit, a friendly nature and a great knowledge of James Bond.
    I hope we'll be toasting to your prescence here, for many more years to come.
    FACTS about @WillyGalore
    If @WillyGalore was Spartan in the movie 300, the movie would be called 1.
    @WillyGalore sleeps with a night light because the dark is afraid of @WillyGalore.
    @WillyGalore is the only reason why Waldo is hiding.
  • edited July 2014 Posts: 6,396
    Aww thanks for all the kind words you guys. :\">
    More FACTS about @WillyGalore

If @WillyGalore starred in Dr.No, the film would be called Dr.Yes.

From Russia With Love was called From Russia With Hatred until @WillyGalore visited Russia.

In Goldfinger, @WillyGalore would turn Bond to the other persuasion.

Thunderball finally got made because @WillyGalore stared Kevin McClory in the eyes.

@WillyGalore's biography is called "You Only Live Twice, I Live Forever."

Her Majesty wanted the title for Lazenby's film changed to On Willy's Secret Service.

@WillyGalore would have known there was a pool down there.

@WillyGalore doesn't need lovers' lessons. He gives them.

"He has a powerful weapon" was inspired by @WillyGalore's medical file. From when he was six.

If @WillyGalore sued EON for the lyric Nobody Does It better, he would win. Willy does it a lot better.

"Where are you? Why do you hide?" @WillyGalore is the reason you hide.

@WillyGalore would never have asked for a kiss from Margaret Thatcher. Margaret Thatcher would have asked for a kiss from Willy.

Fatima Blush was first called Fatima. Until she met @WillyGalore.

Octopussy has nothing on Willy. She only brings eight but there's Willy galore.

A View To A Kill is the first thing @WillyGalore's bed partners say.

@WillyGalore wouldn't scare the living daylights out of a sniper; he'd scare the daylights out of the living.

A licence to kill is useless. @WillyGalore kills you first. Twice. He can do that.

Your copy of GoldenEye will be renamed BlackEye if you shout at @WillyGalore.

Tomorrow Never Dies. Of course not. Tomorrow only dies when @WillyGalore says so.

Renard thinks he cannot feel any pain. Just wait until he farts in @WillyGalore's presence.

Delectados aren't hazardous for @WillyGalore. @WillyGalore is hazardous for delectados.

Of course there's nothing sinister about weeping blood. You should have left @WillyGalore in peace.

@WillyGalore would drink the oil, walk through the desert and come back in better health.

Q wears WillyGalore pyjamas.

• MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    Only a Year seems Much Much Loooooonger !!!.
    Wow, I share the same thought: I can't believe it has only been a year since you've joined. Since that date, though, you've been one amazing friend to me on the forums and I love the talks and laughter you bring. Happy Anniversary!
    edited July 2014 Posts: 13,894
    nelsons-column.jpg

Nelson's Collumn has nothing on our Willy. Congratulations on surviving reaching your first anniversary @WillyGalore.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Great to have you around, @WillyGalore. Stick around for many more.
  • edited July 2014 Posts: 6,396
    @DarthDimi. I'm in utter awe of you. Thank you. ^:)^

Many, many thanks also to my good mucker @Mrcoggins and my brother-from-another-mother @Creasy47,

Plus, even more thanks to our @0Brady, @Benny, @MayjorDSmythe, @MayDayDiVicenzo, and last but certainly not least @Thunderfinger.

:-bd
    @WillyGalore, you're always welcome! Here's to many more years.
    Happy anniversary @WillyGalore! I can't wait to celebrate being around for just 1 year myself! It's great to have you here.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Happy anniversary Willy! :)
    More thanks to @Murdock and @FoxRox. B-)
    Sure thing. It's great to have a big TSWLM fan aboard!
    Been away a while but congrats Willy!!!! One of the funniest members on here! It is nice to see your uprights above are still in fine shape!!! ;)
    Thanks @RogueAgent. I have been known to keep my tip up. :-bd
    I can't believe it, but 9 years ago today I joined the old forum.