It's Carnival Time! - The WORLD CUP FINALS 2014.

Comments

I wish Thierry Henry would get up off his chair and chin Robbie Savage.
  • It's gonna be legendary for other reasons :)
    Goal line technology working perfectly well.... ;-)
    That was hilarious listening to the crowd! :))
  • And some guys want video during the match ? :)
  • Goal line technology working perfectly well.... ;-)

Dirty SCUM deserved to be two down - scum football team. Dirty scum, cheating scum.
    Honduras really are one of the dirtiest teams I've seen in a very long time.

France deserve their 3-0 lead.
  • Honduras really are one of the dirtiest teams I've seen in a very long time.

Dirty Scum...took out the OX...The French look fantastic...Honduras are scum....bet their ladies take it up the garry glitter.

• edited June 2014 Posts: 479

Dirty Scum...took out the OX...The French look fantastic...Comments removed

Just because a team are being dirty, that does not make them scum. Judge people when you know them, otherwise go and spout your vile vitriol elsewhere.
  • Sammm04 wrote:

Dirty Scum...took out the OX...The French look fantastic...Honduras are scum....bet their ladies take it up the garry glitter.

Just because a team are being dirty, that does not make them scum. Judge people when you know them, otherwise go and spout your vile vitriol elsewhere.

I know them and they are pure scum, they are just giving their country a bad name on a global scale...there players are scum.....they are making a laughing stock of the football world....scum I tell you...pure scum....
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    edited June 2014 Posts: 2,629
    Sammm04 wrote:

Dirty Scum...took out the OX...The French look fantastic...Comments removed

And just because you're scum doesn't mean your dirty.

However, if you're dirty and you're scum....
  • edited June 2014 Posts: 6,396

FIFA won't be happy with that....

I don't think Heinekan are an "Official Partner" of the world cup! ;-)

• FIFA won't be happy with that....

=))

Thank scum for that - the French won
    Wow great goal by Messi, just when i was thinking he was looking flat. Genius!
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator

FIFA won't be happy with that....

=))

Thank scum for that - the French won

Enough of this now. If you have anything to add to this thread that's worth reading then feel free to continue using it, otherwise please leave it all together
    Germany v Cristiano Ronaldo should be a good game. :)
  • edited June 2014 Posts: 7,500
    Has "mr one man team Ronaldo" been involved in ANY attacking play so far? Talk about overhyping a player's importance...

Portugal's main virtue is their strong organized unite, not Ronaldo. Although they are being ripped to shreads tonight...
    Pepe hasn't helped his team mates out to be fair. What he did was just insane. Although, Muller deserves an Oscar for his theatrics.

Don't think Ronaldo will be winking after this game. ;-)
  • RC7RC7
    Yawn.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    RC7 wrote:
    Yawn.

To this whole thread.
  • Football is like contemporary modern music, one needs some introduction to be able to appreciate it, but pop music fans will never believe it :)
    Who would have thought Iran vs Nigeria would finish 0-0? Complete and utter garbage. Hope both teams get dumped out soon.
  • DiscoVolanteDiscoVolante Stockholm, Sweden
    Germany, World Cup winners 2014.
  • Ghana - USA should be far more spectacular.
    Double shift today so sadly I missed the first game of the day. Heard Germany were very impressive as always. Thankfully I missed the dreary second match. Was hoping to watch Ghana V USA but got early start so off to bed! But not until I have gone through the other threads first of course! ;)
  • edited June 2014 Posts: 2,015
    Germany was not so impressive IMO. None of the goals were made after an action. It was one penalty, one corner, and two balls given by a defenser or the goalkeeper near the goal. Not a single decisive pass by Germany actually !
    Clint Dempsey took pity on us for that last game so he decided to give us an early goal... ;-)
    What a start for USA!!! Great goal! =D>
  • RC7RC7
    Germany was not so impressive IMO. None of the goals were made after an action. It was one penalty, one corner, and two balls given by a defenser or the goalkeeper near the goal. Not a single decisive pass by Germany actually !

Agreed. Hence my 'yawn' comment. It was tediously predictable and my least favourite game of the tournament thus far.
This discussion has been closed.