BondCapCon - No Friggin in the Riggin...Part Deux

Comments

QBranch wrote:
    Great round guys. Congrats, @0Brady- and thanks for the mention @Willy! Looking forward to the next round. =D>

I think I should be congratulating you guys for the Willy mentions ;-)
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Never thought such a classy bunch would resort to making penis jokes ;)
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    It's an honor, @WillyGalore. My sincere thanks.

Alright folks, let's try out this little beauty for the next caption photo:

48f1a373580c3

Judging this time next week!
    Colin Firth: "Oh s***, he's gonna break out into song again. RUN!!!!!!"
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Pierce Brosnan went back in time to cameo in the Godfather and begged Don Corleone forgiveness for the mediocre Die Another Day.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited January 2014 Posts: 12,459
    Pierce regretted signing that contract after one too many pints at the pub.
    He thought "Mama Mia" was a fun new song about ordering pizza, and when the producers told him Meryl would be in it, he thought 'What could go wrong?' ... 2 weeks he later ended up in Greece attempting to warble ABBA.
    The other actors could only concur. It took 43 takes to not show their candid expressions of dismay, discomfort, and sheer wonder (Colin: "Oh, he's singing? Thought he was strangling on something ...") Pierce bravely soldiered on (and the others just stuffed their ears with cotton).
    The cast and crew gave Pierce a golden microphone at the wrap party. He laughed it off goodnaturedly - but secretly sneaked off to St. Cyril's and threw it off the cliff.
    Pierce found that some Bond moments (even if not your own) are very therapeutic indeed.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Pierce: "Forgive me, father, for I have sinned. I won't go into detail, as I can only surmise you'll know what I'm here for..."
    Priest: "What is your sin, my son?"
    Pierce: "Die Another Day..."
    Priest: "Get the hell out of here."
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    edited January 2014 Posts: 13,894
    Skarsgård: "Alright everyone, wait until he goes for the high note, then lynch him."
  • edited January 2014 Posts: 6,396
    The number of people suspected of farting all afternoon had finally been narrowed down.
    Thanks to some off-key vocals from Brozza, 'We Are the World (It Is Enough)' and 'Do They Know It's Christmas? (Coming Twice This Year)' failed to live up to the success of the 80s charity singles.
    Pierce: I'm King of the World.
    Stellan: No. No you're not.
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    Pierce . The first note won't kill you ,nor will the second ,not till you crawl over here and beg me to stop.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    When Brosnan tried to levitate in public, everyone understood that the whole Bond thing had gone to his head.
    Participants for a game of 'Musical Chairs' were few and far between when it was discovered Brosnan would be providing the music...
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Pierce: "Who? Me? Why always me? Every time even a pint of Guinness goes missing ...!"

Colin: "Because we all know the Pint is Not Enough for you, dear Pierce. Now tell us where the rest of the kegs are; we're thirsty after all this bloody singing!"
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    These are brilliant, folks. Keep 'em coming! :)
    It's an honor, @WillyGalore. My sincere thanks.

Alright folks, let's try out this little beauty for the next caption photo:

48f1a373580c3

Judging this time next week!

Apparently if you turn the key in his back a number of times? You will see some out of this world Oscar performances?!!!!!!
    Everyone was in awe when Pierce delivered the line.

"Bond."
    Fifteen minutes later:
    "James Bond."

Applause.
  • Brosnan - and if you come this way as we tour this holy land, you will witness a miracle..

Visitor - What, has your larder been untouched for more than two hours or you've been invited back as James Bond ?
    edited January 2014 Posts: 13,929
    (in church)

Brosnan: "I ask you dear Lord, how can I make the best decisions in life, when the angel at one of my shoulders is being uncooperative, and at the other shoulder, Colin Firth is yelling at me to just give in to temptation already?"
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Pierce Brosnan crossing ocean upon ocean to hide out in a small church on a little island, just so he could get away from his biggest atheist fan: Creasy47.
    The founding father and main financial supporter of danielcraigisnotbond.com holds his weekly speech to the staff.
  • edited January 2014 Posts: 6,396
    The founding father and main financial supporter of danielcraigisnotbond.com holds his weekly speech to the staff.

=))
    Hope I did not give you further stomach pain, WG. Be careful with the willy, Tommy. I mean, be careful with the tummy, Willy. Are you fully recovered yet? After the admission to hospital, I mean.
    Judging?
    I'll give it another day just to see if we get any more activity.
    "Dear God! Strike down the protestant heretic Lazenby! And I thank thee for the moisturizing miracle of Vita Lift!"
    "What's with this audience? I thought I made myself quite clear that if you wanted to view the Brosnan family jewels, they were For Your Eyes Only!"
    Sorry for being a tad late with this folks; college keeps one busy. Now, on to judging.

Honorable mentions:
    Creasy47 wrote:
    Pierce: "Forgive me, father, for I have sinned. I won't go into detail, as I can only surmise you'll know what I'm here for..."
    Priest: "What is your sin, my son?"
    Pierce: "Die Another Day..."
    Priest: "Get the hell out of here."
    Murdock wrote:
    Pierce Brosnan went back in time to cameo in the Godfather and begged Don Corleone forgiveness for the mediocre Die Another Day.

Starting off the listing in fourth place, we have @Thunderfinger with:

In third place is @MajorDSmythe with:
    Skarsgård: "Alright everyone, wait until he goes for the high note, then lynch him."

Pulling into second is @QBranch with two strong entries:
    QBranch wrote:
    (in church)

Brosnan: "I ask you dear Lord, how can I make the best decisions in life, when the angel at one of my shoulders is being uncooperative, and at the other shoulder, Colin Firth is yelling at me to just give in to temptation already?"
    QBranch wrote:
    Thanks to some off-key vocals from Brozza, 'We Are the World (It Is Enough)' and 'Do They Know It's Christmas? (Coming Twice This Year)' failed to live up to the success of the 80s charity singles.

And finally, taking first place is none other than @WillyGalore who just edges out @QBranch as this week's winner. His hilarious captions:
    The number of people suspected of farting all afternoon had finally been narrowed down.
    Participants for a game of 'Musical Chairs' were few and far between when it was discovered Brosnan would be providing the music...

Congratulations for winning again, Willy. I'm all about fairness, and you had my sides splitting the most. Back to you, my good sir. ;)
    Thanks for the mention, 0Brady! It was a real struggle to come up with something this time around.