BondCapCon - No Friggin in the Riggin...Part Deux

Comments

• "I feel a slight stiffness coming on...in the finger."
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Remember to get your entries in, folks. I'll be judging this just before or just after New Years, depending on how many more captions come through.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    George: "Keep your mouth shut, smile, and I'll buy you an ice cream when this is all over."
    Jane: "Gee, it's a bit nippy this morning isn't it, George?"

George (looking at boobs while muttering to himself): "You're tellin' me!"

Jane: "What was that, George?"

George: "Oh, I just said you raise a good point..."

Jane: "Oh, okay then."

George (muttering under breath): "...Or two."
    I hope you aren't going to award yourself 1st place with that entry @QBranch ;-)
    edited January 2014 Posts: 13,950
    I hope you aren't going to award yourself 1st place with that entry @QBranch ;-)
    I'll be the judge of that. ;)
    That was a fun round, agents! Thanks to all for playing. You made it difficult for me to pick a winner- was it something I said? ;)

Honourable mentions go to:
    Jane's dazzling form in that dress had George begging to seymour of her. ;)
    Jane: "Didn't anybody ever tell you that it's rude to point.....No George, I'm not talking about your finger"
    Dragonpol wrote:
    "I tried the cards out on her...(cough) doctored hand (cough)...Truly amazing results! I've still got it, it never left me!"

3RD PLACE:
    Me George. You Jane.
    Simple but very clever. Well done!

2ND PLACE:
    George recites his creed for Jane's lovely lady parts while pointing at her chest: "These are my tits. There are many others like them, but these two are mine. These tits are my best friend. They are my life. I must master them as I must master my life. Without me, these tits are useless. Without these tits, I am useless."
    That was great, 0Brady! Nice twist on the Rifleman's Creed.

1ST PLACE:
    "Ah a new model. Still press here do I?"
    Fits the scene perfectly! So, how is old Laz? Up to his usual tricks? ;)

Congrats, @WillyGalore! It's all yours.
    What a lovely way to start the year. Thank you @QBranch.

This should provide you with one or two captions... ;-)

roger-moore-in-boat-trip-2002-_130792-fli_1363952331.jpg
    Once again, the pleasure was all yours. ;)
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    edited January 2014 Posts: 16,333
    Horatio Sanz: Do you expect me to talk Mr. Moore?

Roger: No, Mister Sanz. I expect you to dine with me and listen about how I shagged Grace Jones. By the way, would you like some sausage?

Horatio: Nooooooo!
    =))
    YES! Here we go, haha. I figure I can get away with using the quote since I'm one of the only few who has seen the film.

Moore: "Care for a bite of myyyy...sausage? In England, we call them "bangers."

OR

Moore: "Now, are you ready to find out exactly what I had to do to get the role of James Bond? Watch closely."
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Roger [taking a sausage off the man's plate]: "This isn't the first time I've had a man's sausage rolling around in my mouth, and after this night I doubt it'll be the last."
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Roger: "I do hope yours is bigger, son."
    edited January 2014 Posts: 40,490
    Roger: "Is this about your size, Horatio?"
    Horatio: "No...smaller...you'd probably be better off using a Vienna sausage."
    Leiter: "James- out of all the restaurants in town, you had to bring me to the Kiss Kiss Banger Banger Club?"

Double-O-Devon: "Don't worry Felix, it'll just be a short meating."
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Moore: "I just tell her, Never mind about Dan's little finger - what I can do with this little sausage is something a woman never forgets!"

Horatio: "That line works?"

Moore: "Like a charm. That reminds me, I need to thank Dan for giving me a new line after 35 years."
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    edited January 2014 Posts: 17,816
    "You think that balancing a chipolata on a spoon is impressive? I can bend spoons too. I taught Uri Geller everything he knows!"

or

"They've been through the fuselage of the Boeing 747 looking for an trace of ther Moonraker. Not a sausage!"
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    "Mmmmm...Slurp chew OMG! Delicious! Anyway, you mentioned a lettuce diet. So how is that working out for you?"
    Hans Schmallwiener they were going to call my character in the next Austin Powers. Oh dear. Care for some of mine?
    Bond's 'first time' revealed....

Once again Mr Bond? The pleasure will be all mine! X_X

Once again Mr Bond? The pleasure will be all mine! X_X
    Roger: "I thought I'd just snag this from your plate."

Horatio: "Roger, seriously... ONE more sausage joke from you and I'm outta here."

Roger: "Well, cheerio then!"
    Judging on this soon?
    I didn't realise it had been over a week. Thanks @Creasy47. I'll judge this tomorrow.
    I didn't realise it had been over a week. Thanks @Creasy47. I'll judge this tomorrow.

You're quite welcome!
    Roger: "That's the best part of it, isn't it, son? The slow travel of it into your mouth, not too slow to keep you madly wanting it, but not fast enough that you gag on it either. The sensations as it moves its way around the inside of your mouth, the exploding flavor that makes your taste buds go all aflutter...it's enough to make you-"

Man: "Sir Roger, would you please class up? I don't need to hear about any of your past experiences with fellatio while I'm trying to eat my dinner!"

Roger: "Excuse me? How dare you jump to such a disgusting conclusion, honestly! I was merely sharing with you the joys of eating a sausage and savoring every moment of it."

Man: "Really?! Oh, thank heavens for that!"

Roger: "Only joking. Of course I was talking about sucking on a bloke's John Thomas!"
  • edited January 2014 Posts: 6,396
    Good round this week. Thanks to all entries. Here are the results:

Fourth Place:
    QBranch wrote:
    Leiter: "James- out of all the restaurants in town, you had to bring me to the Kiss Kiss Banger Banger Club?"

Double-O-Devon: "Don't worry Felix, it'll just be a short meating."

Third Place:
    SharkBait wrote:
    Hans Schmallwiener they were going to call my character in the next Austin Powers. Oh dear. Care for some of mine?

Second Place:
    Moore: "I just tell her, Never mind about Dan's little finger - what I can do with this little sausage is something a woman never forgets!"

Horatio: "That line works?"

Moore: "Like a charm. That reminds me, I need to thank Dan for giving me a new line after 35 years."

And the Winner is:
    Roger: "That's the best part of it, isn't it, son? The slow travel of it into your mouth, not too slow to keep you madly wanting it, but not fast enough that you gag on it either. The sensations as it moves its way around the inside of your mouth, the exploding flavor that makes your taste buds go all aflutter...it's enough to make you-"

Man: "Sir Roger, would you please class up? I don't need to hear about any of your past experiences with fellatio while I'm trying to eat my dinner!"

Roger: "Excuse me? How dare you jump to such a disgusting conclusion, honestly! I was merely sharing with you the joys of eating a sausage and savoring every moment of it."

Man: "Really?! Oh, thank heavens for that!"

Roger: "Only joking. Of course I was talking about sucking on a bloke's John Thomas!"

@4EverBonded was so close to being our winner this week but wouldn't you know it, @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7 came and snatched victory at the last minute.

Congratulations to @0Brady and we await you next round.
    Great round guys. Congrats, @0Brady- and thanks for the mention @Willy! Looking forward to the next round. =D>