BondCapCon - No Friggin in the Riggin...Part Deux

Comments

• MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    edited July 2013 Posts: 13,894
    http://www.boston.com/ae/movies/blog/daniel craig-hugh jackman.jpg

Craig: "Hold on Hugh, i've got an idea... um...."
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    Dan: Prepare yourself, i have more then a little finger on my hand. And all of you are aching to find out what i can do with them!
  • saunderssaunders Living in a world of avarice and deceit
    "Vesper, you may know what I can do with my little finger, but Hugh has just found out what I can do with my big finger"
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    These are really great so far, keep them up!
  • AgentCalibosAgentCalibos Banned
    edited July 2013 Posts: 46
    http://www.universalexports.net/Movies/Graphics/4-captures/4.jpg

Bond - * imitating a gay person* Oh Gawsh honey youre not supposed to throw a nail filer! *snaps finger*

@AgentCalibos, have any captions for this picture?

http://www.boston.com/ae/movies/blog/daniel craig-hugh jackman.jpg

It's the one we're currently on. Judging in a few days time.
    edited July 2013 Posts: 46
    Daniel Craig's failed audition for the role of Mario in an upcoming remake of the Super Mario Bros Movie

Craig - "I refuse to say the line "mama mia!" at all, its too hokey!"
    Director off frame - Get outta here then, NEXT!
    Hugh Jackman - Sucks to be you....
    Craig - own up, who left those damn banana skins lying around ?

Yes okay it's an awful effort, but you got to be in these things to win them
    Craig - own up, who left those damn banana skins lying around ?

Yes okay it's an awful effort, but you got to be in these things to win them

Good way of looking at it! It wasn't bad. Plus, trying at all is better than not even bothering with the contest. I miss when we had 20 or 30 entries on these. I remember a QoS one in particular where we must have had two pages or so of entries. It was wild.
    Craig - "hufff! huffff!....I need to catch my breath, give me a minute..."
    Roger Moore in the audience - "Oh no, not him too..."

@Creasy It's not just this (although I don't participate much on these picture rounds), but the GTC round, or even Bond trivia, or even Name that Quote for example. Too often neglected, while 'other' areas of discussion get saturation coverage

I'll have one last attempt at this and call it a night

Craig - 'who put superglue on the seat of our pants, lunch break was half an hour ago - I'm getting hungry'

once again - not very good at these rounds, but any response is better than none at all
    @Baltimore_007, I know. I've stated in a few other threads like this one, too, that interest has really diminished. The only one I never really try with is the BlofeldCatCapCon, because I can never think of an entry whatsoever.
    Well you have only made three bonds films by next year i would have made seven movies appearing as Wolverine, not so smug now.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited August 2013 Posts: 13,977
    daniel%20craig-hugh%20jackman.jpg
    "Bond Movie Trivia question #007: In TSWLM, which direction does Bond keep the British end?"
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited August 2013 Posts: 12,459
    **CRASH/BUMP/OUCH! F***K!"

Craig: "Okay who moved our chairs when we weren't looking?!
    Not funny! I may have a bruised tailbone - and I can't be Bond with my tail out of action!"

Jackman: (Sighs ...) "Here go again .. Bond this, Bond that ...!"
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited August 2013 Posts: 28,694
    Dan: "...And that's when I told Hugh, "I mustache you a question, but I'm shaving it for later!"
    Alright, it's voting time, everyone. I figure since this was bumped with a few more entries, I'll go ahead and vote while it's fresh in our minds. Thanks to everyone for entering, I wasn't upset with any of these entries. You all did a very fine job.

Third Place
    MrBond wrote:
    Dan: Prepare yourself, i have more then a little finger on my hand. And all of you are aching to find out what i can do with them!

I'm glad I got a few quotes like this, was waiting to see if any of them came about. Good work, gave me quite the laugh!

Second Place
    Dan: "...And that's when I told Hugh, "I mustache you a question, but I'm shaving it for later!"

This just doesn't grow old for me, and every time I see that Connery meme, I crack up. Hilarious work, Brady.

And finally, First Place goes to @QBranch for this entry:
    QBranch wrote:
    "Bond Movie Trivia question #007: In TSWLM, which direction does Bond keep the British end?"

Just piecing the quote and the picture together, it fits so well, and I love the look on Jackman's face, thinking that he's beyond bitter that Craig beat him to the punch. Well done! The game is now yours.
    Thank you for the honour, Creasy! I've been struggling to find an interesting photo. Let me know if this one of Sir Rog' has been used:

dec-10-roger-moore__big.jpg
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited August 2013 Posts: 28,694
    Roger [to an unruly fan causing a scene]: "That's it! That is it! TAKE A STEP BACK! You heard me! STEP. BACK. This bitchin' watch of mine has an operational laser, straight from Q-Branch! Don't believe me, hmm?! Well, count your blessings and don't get alarmed if you feel a burning sensation down in your willy, you ragged ruffian!"

Roger's publicist: "Come along now, Sir Roger. Don't scare the kids!"
    edited August 2013 Posts: 40,492
    Anytime! I think others are a lot more knowledgeable on what has/hasn't been used yet. I, for one, haven't noticed this, so we'll see if someone else has.

EDIT: With that, looks like it hasn't!

Roger: "You think it's crazy that I played Bond for so long? Look at him! He did 'Die Another Day.'"
    QBranch wrote:
    Thank you for the honour, Creasy! I've been struggling to find an interesting photo. Let me know if this one of Sir Rog' has been used:

My god this Botox isn't all it's cracked up to be!
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    edited August 2013 Posts: 13,894
    Rog: "Must dash, Countdown is on in 5 minutes.... phwoar, that Rachel Riley."
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Rog: "Must dash, Countdown is on in 5 minutes.... phwoar, that Rachel Riley."

:))
    Attractive Female Fan: "Oh my goodness, Roger Moore, in the flesh! I am such a big fan! Do you mind signing my copy of Live and Let Die for me?!"

Roger: "Surely not, darling, though I can think of something on you that I would rather sign. All right, there you go."

Fan: "Thank you so much! By the way, what time do you have? I have to catch a train out of here soon."

Roger: "It looks like it's half-past time to get in my bed, miss. You don't want to be late for that appointment now, do you?"

Fan: "Uh, Mr. Moore...I am flattered and all, but I am only 16 years old..."

Roger: "Well in that case...enjoy school and ah...don't do drugs... Uhm, see you around..."
    Great captions so far, guys. Keep 'em coming.
  • saunderssaunders Living in a world of avarice and deceit
    edited August 2013 Posts: 987

"Honestly officer, this isn't my huge cannabis plant...I was just looking after it for Tony Curtis"

Rog tries the the latest Bond gadget, an invisible briefcase.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    edited August 2013 Posts: 17,816
    QBranch wrote:

Is it safe to go round there or is Bibi Dahl still there? You'd think after three restraining orders and a court injunction she'd have got the message!

Moore - "I've just noticed I haven't wound up my watch in 28 years. Am I still on for the next Bond release ?"
  • BigGayIslandBigGayIsland Banned
    edited August 2013 Posts: 56
    Now this looks to be my arena

;))

*points at his watch*

REMOVED

Love ya Rog!!