BlofeldCatCapCon - Oh the Power...Part Deux

Comments

• CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea

th?id=H.5010505469200847&pid=15.1

Bond was quite impressed with the new camouflage of soviet guards at the powerplant. but somehow, something seemed out of place...

• 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    I am still laughing at all of these; thanks everyone! I'll be judging tonight (so you've all got about 12 hours left).
    Any last day puuuuuuurrrrrfectly witty entries are very welcome! Purrrlease, a few more. ;)
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    Then Mr. Whiskas thought "What if I locked the door of Mr. Bond's love shack? No one would know, no one would find out... Oh, when I tell boss he'll buy me a delicatessen, in stainless steel!"
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited April 2013 Posts: 28,694
    After his human agents failed in all avenues to catch agent James Bond 007, Blofeld thought it was time to test the effectiveness of his cat agents. Needless to say, his plan wasn't that well thought over because the so called "clandestine cat operatives" had the habit of both figuratively and literally standing out."
    Ok judging in lieu of @ultrabox:

Everyone else, 3rd place, thank you for entering. A shop soiled Cadbury's Creme Egg for you all. :)

2nd

@0BradyM0Bondfanatic:

"In an effort to blend Tiddles into Japanese life while plotting evil designs for Bond in his volcano liar, Blofeld invested in some stylish kimonos."
    - Can never find one to fit personally... :(

WINNER

@4EverBonded:

Stunned by the sight of the tall, hairy-chested Scotsman poorly disguised as a Japanese fisherman - and realizing this would fool no one (not even a blind-drunk sake-soaked Blofeld) -Tiddles-chan could only hope that the sushi banquet every morning MI6 promised her would compensate her for marrying him Ganbatte ("go for it!"), indeed.
    - I can be bought for fresh sushi, I'm not proud. :D

Take it away....4Ever San.... \:D/

Apologies for disappearing for so long. Wasn't intentional.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    ultrabox wrote:
    Ok judging in lieu of @ultrabox:

Everyone else, 3rd place, thank you for entering. A shop soiled Cadbury's Creme Egg for you all. :)

2nd

@0BradyM0Bondfanatic:

"In an effort to blend Tiddles into Japanese life while plotting evil designs for Bond in his volcano liar, Blofeld invested in some stylish kimonos."
    - Can never find one to fit personally... :(

WINNER

@4EverBonded:

Stunned by the sight of the tall, hairy-chested Scotsman poorly disguised as a Japanese fisherman - and realizing this would fool no one (not even a blind-drunk sake-soaked Blofeld) -Tiddles-chan could only hope that the sushi banquet every morning MI6 promised her would compensate her for marrying him Ganbatte ("go for it!"), indeed.
    - I can be bought for fresh sushi, I'm not proud. :D

Take it away....4Ever San.... \:D/

Apologies for disappearing for so long. Wasn't intentional.
    No probs, these things happen. But you're just in time to throw in an entry for our outstanding cat!
    edited April 2013 Posts: 12,459
    Okay, here it is Thursday morning - and I have the tough job of choosing a winner.
    Everybody made me laugh; good job on this round, sister and fellow agents. :-bd

So here in third place is:

@Sandy with:
    Tiddles knew just what to do to help Blofeld with his evil plan: seducing Bond. He could never resist a puss showing at his doorstep striking such a stylish pose.
    (Now if only this seductive kitty was carrying a martini -shaken of course. I think he took his pose from Paris Hilton, personally.)

And 2nd place goes to:

@QBranch with: Blofeld Cat's new diet of exotic walking fish had an unexpected side effect. (This just cracked me up; totally unexpected and hilarious.)

And the winner this round is: @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7 with:

Blofeld's Cat: "What? You mean to accuse me of planting a highly explosive dirty bomb on this inconspicuous looking yet completely obvious MI6 headquarters building, possibly housing the agent they call 007 and his fellow 00s, just so my boss can take advantage of MI6's heavy employee casualties the moment that I hypothetically detonate said bomb, leaving the world completely open to a wide-scale attack in which he will lead a massive plan of tactical hegemony in an act to gain as much power and territorial dominance as he can manage while the planet is still absent of anyone to save it from his dastardly plots? Why, you've got it all wrong! I wouldn't hurt a fly, Mr. Policeman, honest. I'm just minding my own business, chillin' all casual-like here, gettin' some sun, lettin' the breeze knock about my fur (begins whistling)..."

Oh I could picture this so well as you were telling it! Haven't we all been there ...? ;)

So congratulations, 0Brady! Over to you ... meowsie!!
    I knew that was a winning entry the moment I read it, brilliant imagination Brady.
    Sometimes the most succinct is the funniest, but this was just too hilarious and perfectly written. Yay, 0Brady. Cheers to everyone, though. I love this thread.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Thanks guys! :\">

I guess that since @Kerim is gone I have to pick up his slack and give the people a few good laughs now and again. I will find a photo and post it at this very minute, as I will also do in the BondCapCon thread. Who wants to bet I forget to judge this CapCon or the other? ;))

Alright, everyone; here is this week's caption picture:

http://cs316125.vk.me/v316125091/433e/upZyZ9V_yrQ.jpg

I am sure your jokes will be music to my ears. ;)
  • edited April 2013 Posts: 886
    Picture?
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    upZyZ9V_yrQ.jpg
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    "Damn it, Ingrid- for the last time, the line is 'PLAY IT, SAM. PLAY 'AS TIME GOES BY'. Bogey purrfected HIS lines..."
    After the internet hype had died down, Keyboard Cat moved on to more classical instruments, proving to be a hit once again.

Whenever his evil schemes were foiled by 007, a frustrated Blofeld could always rely on his loyal companion to calm him down with a soothing melody.

Sir Hugo Manx' aspiration to be like his idol was going well- he had become a superb piano player, lover of cucumber sandwiches, and last but not least, a billionaire industrialist. The obvious problems with owning two vicious guard dogs, however, was a major setback.
    Well, @QBranch is cleaning up, but are there any other competitors for the title of best caption this week? A reference to one of my favorite films, Casablanca, will take a lot of comedic skill to match. ;)
    "The name's Pussy. Pussy Galore."

Bond: "I must be dreaming ..."

Rachel: "Yes, Dan, you ARE dreaming! Wake up! Is it that silly sexy cat dream again?!"

Dan: "Wha.... oh, hi, sweetie ... no nothing like that ... (cough! cough!)
    Hey, you know you're incredibly beautiful in the morning ..."

Rachel: "Not working this time." (slams bedroom door on way out)
    You see Mr. Bond, after my scientists failed miserably in curing my baldness with inter-species genetic therapy I found the perfect plan for world domination. I am going to brainwash the entire world population with my apparently cute and innocent videos for Youtube!
    Ha! Good one.
    I'm still chuckling, @Sandy. Cute cat videos ARE all over the world - they are everywhere!
    Samuel001 wrote:
    upZyZ9V_yrQ.jpg
    After Blofeld had adopted Liberace's wardrope, the second part of the transformation failed. However, his cat turned out to have some unexpected talents..

Any more entries? I will leave this until tomorrow, then I will judge. Hopefully there are at least a few more efforts here.
    I'm doing the next James Bond theme'

'This time, 'Keys and White' will get it right..

Blofeld Cat: "Yes, the piano has indeed been waterproofed- just in case it decides to rain cats and dogs during my outdoor concert in Venice."

Moments later, one of Drax's henchmen came crashing down...
    It's sing along with Eve Moneypussy:

"You say potato, I say po-tah-to;
    you say tomato, I say to-mah-to.
    I say Skyfall rocks,
    you say that's bollocks ...
    (Everybody sing!)
    potato/po-tah-to
    Skyfall rocks, no bollocks!
    Let's call the whole thing off!"

And she saunters off stage arm in arm with Bond.
    To have a purrfectly shaken martini together, I'm sure.

@4EverBonded Eve Moneypussy? I don't think even Fleming would go that far! She owns a cathouse, right?
    That's right; and all her girls are the "cat's meow"

(Geez, that's a terrible pun ... but not too "catty", would you say?)
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    edited April 2013 Posts: 2,635
    Moneypussy :))
    Alright, ladies and gents, judging time! I would have had this judged sooner, but have been experiencing some internet outages in my neck of the woods. So, with further hindrance...

In third place is our dear @Sandy with:
    Sandy wrote:
    You see Mr. Bond, after my scientists failed miserably in curing my baldness with inter-species genetic therapy I found the perfect plan for world domination. I am going to brainwash the entire world population with my apparently cute and innocent videos for Youtube!

Gangnam style ain't got nothing on this cat! ;)

In second place, the King of Maryland:
    I'm doing the next James Bond theme'

'This time, 'Keys and White' will get it right..

I wonder if a duet with Adele is in this cat's future? ;)
    QBranch wrote:
    "Damn it, Ingrid- for the last time, the line is 'PLAY IT, SAM. PLAY 'AS TIME GOES BY'. Bogey purrfected HIS lines..."

What can I say? You played to my heart and crafted a great joke about an all time classic.

Congratulations, @QBranch, the game is yours. And to all the other entries...

...we'll always have James Bond.

(Bogey would slap me silly for making that pun, but I just couldn't resist)
    What an honour! Congratulation to everyone for the great jokes and especially to @QBranch who came up with the simple and effective 1st place. Curiously waiting for the new caption!
    That's right; and all her girls are the "cat's meow"

(Geez, that's a terrible pun ... but not too "catty", would you say?)
    Nope, it's allright, i aint no pussy when it comes to jokes like that......

Thanks for the honour, @0Brady! and sorry for the delay, folks- been trying to find a decent pic to put up here. Hope this one will suffice:
    Let_Me_Out906.jpg