BondCapCon - No Friggin in the Riggin...Part Deux

Comments

• QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited March 2013 Posts: 13,929
    mqdefault.jpg

Q - "Exploding pens? We don't really go in for that anymore... but here's a fake moustache that warns you if your Martini is spiked..."
  • QBranch wrote:
    mqdefault.jpg

Even with his new disguise, the fans still recognized Daniel Craig and took this picture of him shopping.
    These are fantastic. Keep it up!
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    "Oh, I'll get this mustache.

Now i think i'm looking Jusht like Shean Connery."
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    mqdefault.jpg

"I am here to clean zeee pool. Mister....bluefield?"

"Blofeld...actually. Ernst Stavro Blofeld"

Bonds clever disguise in order to capture the SPECTRE #1 is working so far.

• 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    QBranch wrote:
    mqdefault.jpg

Q - "Exploding pens? We don't really go in for that anymore... but here's a fake moustache that warns you if your Martini is spiked..."

Still laughing ... =))
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    "Judging by his well cultivated mustache, we now know where all of Dan's trimmed hair in Skyfall went to."
  • DCisaredDCisared Liverpool
    Daniel Craig imagines what it would be like if Harry Enfield directed A bond film.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Dan: "I mustache you a question, but I think I'll shave it for later."
    Sean (appearing out of the ether): "Hey, wishe guy! You shtole my joke!"
  • Benny wrote:
    mqdefault.jpg

Dan: Guys, I just ate a chocolate bar, doesn't show does it?

• X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die

LMAO!!! That's the best one! HAHAH =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
    Bump.

The 1st of April is the day to beat.

Or is it >:)
    Craig decides to step down from a possible lead role in Back to the Future Part 4
  • Village People called, they want their spy boiler suit back.
    Leaked Bond 24 pre-production news

Daniel Craig was spotted at Pinewood Studios recently doing test photos for the next James Bond film, his fourth time around as agent 007. A big change for the series, it appears Bond will have a mustache in the 24th film that is due to hit sometime in the next three years, states MGM. When pressed for a comment, Dan told us: "If they f*cking hated my stubble in Skyfall, they'll throw a bloody f*cking fit over this sh*t." You have to admit it, that man has a way with words. Keep your eyes here for all your future Bond 24 news, and be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
    Yes, this photo screams "hair thread!" doesn't it? ;)
  • Craig must do battle with his most formidable arch enemy yet - Lady Tickler.
    Bond's clever disguise as an organ grinder with pet monkey fell apart when the monkey tried to rip off his mustache. "Another moustache critic ..." he was heard to mutter as he sadly packed up the organ and left Blofeld's neighborhood.
    You think my 'stache is too big?

No, it's the right size. For me, that is.
    Voting today.

Surprisingly, I remembered. I'll give a few more hours.
    Quantum of Rodents

Okay, the votes are in, America's I've decided, and the winners are..

In 3rd place: QBranch for two outstanding entries.
    QBranch wrote:
    QBranch wrote:
    You think my 'stache is too big?

No, it's the right size. For me, that is.

In 2nd place: 4EverBonded for creativity, and hitting on the always humorous beard thread.
    Bond's clever disguise as an organ grinder with pet monkey fell apart when the monkey tried to rip off his mustache. "Another moustache critic ..." he was heard to mutter as he sadly packed up the organ and left Blofeld's neighborhood.

And finally, in 1st place: 0BradyM0Bondfanatic7 with quite a few quality entries.
    Leaked Bond 24 pre-production news

Daniel Craig was spotted at Pinewood Studios recently doing test photos for the next James Bond film, his fourth time around as agent 007. A big change for the series, it appears Bond will have a mustache in the 24th film that is due to hit sometime in the next three years, states MGM. When pressed for a comment, Dan told us: "If they f*cking hated my stubble in Skyfall, they'll throw a bloody f*cking fit over this sh*t." You have to admit it, that man has a way with words. Keep your eyes here for all your future Bond 24 news, and be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
    But for me, this one took the cake:
    "Judging by his well cultivated mustache, we now know where all of Dan's trimmed hair in Skyfall went to."

Congratulations, and good luck.

mqdefault.jpg
    edited April 2013 Posts: 28,694
    Haha, it is an honor, @JWESTBROOK. I am going to get some shut-eye right now as I have some early work to do, but I will be sure to update this thread tomorrow with a new picture.

Goodnight, everyone. :)
    edited April 2013 Posts: 28,694
    Whoever wins the next BondCapCon round needs to use this as a caption picture!

So you wish it, and so it shall be! Here is the next caption photo, ladies and gents!

barbara-broccoli-american-film-producer-barbara-broccoli_3531212.jpg

:P
    "-Look, stop please, I'm married, Barbara.
    -I know. But I'm not jealous, Pierce."
    Barbara: "Pierce, I always liked you as Bond, but I knew you couldn't... *shoulder* the responsibility."

Pierce: "How can I believe your sincerity, Barbara- when you hug me with one arm and flip me the bird with your other?"
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Pierce: "So, look, Babs, I was wondering, umm...you need me to step in as Bond again once Craig leaves? No? How about Q? M? Anybody?"
  • "Barb, I know you're really busy what with this being the Skyfall premiere and all...but if I give you a tenner could you go 'round back and let me and the missus in through the fire door? She's been desperate to see this ever since she read there's a scene with that bastard Craig in his swim trunks again..."
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Pierce: "So if that isn't your hand around my shoulder, Barbara, where's your other one?..."
    edited April 2013 Posts: 13,929
    Pierce: "Let's re-enact my scenes with Miranda Frost... 'We're still being watched- come on, put your back into it, eh?'"

Barbara: "This is me in character laughing because you're losing so fast..."