BondCapCon - No Friggin in the Riggin...Part Deux

Comments

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    In addition to losing out on the role of Bond in 87 due to Remington Steele duties, Pierce's mustache also figured into that loss. In an effort to impress Cubby, he made it "dance", and was effectively tossed out on his arse.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    pierce-brosnan-1981.jpg

'stache? Check. Chest rug? Check. Medallion? Check. Medallion man exists.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Brosnan's failed attempt of joining the band 'A-Ha.'
    Dose this seriously need to be captioned?
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited December 2012 Posts: 12,459
    Yet more evidence that Will Farrell later shamelessly stole Pierce's 1985 laid back, happenin' style for the movie, Ron Burgundy, Anchorman.

(I'd add a photo here of Will but I cannot figure how to add photos on this forum from the internet - but somebody go online check out the similarities.) ;)
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    For your consideration, from @4EverBonded:
    ron-burgundy.jpg
    Thanks, 0Brady! Some day I will get technically up to speed on here.
    pierce-brosnan-1981.jpg

'stache? Check. Chest rug? Check. Medallion? Check. Medallion man exists.

I am Ron Jeremey's body double!
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited February 2013 Posts: 13,934
    Remington Broken

*Pin the beard on the captured spy*

Brosnan's Bond would've made an unconvincing Colonel Toro.

"Klaus Hergesheimer, G-Section - checking upper lip shields."
  • QBranch wrote:

I think we have a winner!

edited January 2013 Posts: 13,934
    "My name is Dr. Mo."
    The defibrillator scene was written out of all Brosnan Bond films after he protested the removal of his chest hair.
    Er ... can we wrap this one up with a bow, please? And let's keep this thread moving; it is always so enjoyable.
  • 'Meet the new face of Pringles'

• BUMP, let's get this judged!
  • edited January 2013 Posts: 886
    Judging pls? :)

Nice to be back....
    Judging?

[-O<
  • It's been over a month now since this latest round was started by my math, so I suggest Kerim should return and announce a winner. I looked at previous responses, and can see a clear winner, but we will wait to see what occurs. I'll have one last attempt before judging

"The name's Bigote. Don Bigote"

Not holding out for much !
    It's been over a month now since this latest round was started by my math, so I suggest Kerim should return and announce a winner. I looked at previous responses, and can see a clear winner, but we will wait to see what occurs. I'll have one last attempt before judging

"The name's Bigote. Don Bigote"

Not holding out for much !

I believe we're all suggesting Kerim returns to judge. It's just the waiting game, now.
  • If @kerim doesn't return, I suggest that I judge as originator if I may....on Friday.

Time to get it moving again. :)
    edited January 2013 Posts: 28,694
    It should go to @BondWillReturn, as he is runner up. It's only fair.
    I'll give it a few days, and if he doesn't return, I'll turn it over to @BondWillReturn, because yes, he was runner-up and that's only fair.
  • So, we'll wait till friday and if @kerim doesn't return, I'll judge this round?
    Has anybody PM'ed @kerim yet by the way?
    Yeah, I messaged him a week ago regarding both capcons.
  • My mistake, sorry, didn't see that.

Fair enough :)

Many thanks.
    So, we'll wait till friday and if @kerim doesn't return, I'll judge this round?

Yep, since I selected you as the runner-up last round. Give it to the evening (your time) Friday, and then you can judge this one if he has yet to return.
  • Creasy47 wrote:
    So, we'll wait till friday and if @kerim doesn't return, I'll judge this round?

Yep, since I selected you as the runner-up last round. Give it to the evening (your time) Friday, and then you can judge this one if he has yet to return.

Will do
    @BondWillReturn, ready to judge?
  • QBranch wrote:

I think we have a winner!

Hey, look at that :) I already judged this before I was appointed judge :D
    I'll stick to my judgement. I'm a little busy right now, so I'll appoint second and third place tomorrow, but at leat we can move this on to @QBranch.

Thanks for the honour, @BondWillReturn!

I don't think we've used this photo before:

1269579_d7a870df5a_z.jpg
    And it was on this day that @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7's life was changed forever, upon which he finally met his hero and gave him a wave."

(Use your imaginations and pretend that the hand is that of a 19 year old) ;)