BondCapCon - No Friggin in the Riggin...Part Deux

Comments

• X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    340665-craig.jpg

Skyfall sucks? Alright, talk to my hand.
  • X3MSonicX wrote:
    340665-craig.jpg

EVA!..... YO EVA!!!!..... My little finger found some friends.......!

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    "Reading your mind, reading your mind, aaaand...I'm not your favorite Bond? Bollocks."
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Judging around this time tomorrow, folks! Get in while you can for the chance to win the prize of judging the next contest! Yes- WOW indeed!
    "Talk to the hand cause BLOODY JAMES BOND'S FACE DOESN'T WANT TO HEAR IT!"
  • edited December 2012 Posts: 822
    "Did you make another "Blond Bond" remark? Kill yourself!"
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    "Stop Barbara! No means no".
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Dan, answering a whiny critic: (Sung to the tune by The Supremes ..)

"STOP ... in the name of Bond. Before I break your head.
    Think it ohhhhhhh-ohhhh-ver."
  • edited December 2012 Posts: 1,310
    Reporter: Mr. Craig, there's a rumor saying that ever since Skyfall has grossed 900 million dollars, you've been on an epic, weeklong, boozed out celebration! Is that true?

Dan (drunk beyond reason): Now....you....wait a minute....what is this Sky-thing you're talking....wait....wait....stop the flashes....please....just give me a minute to question this man's answer.....
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Interviewer: "Dan, on a scale of 1 to 5, 5 being abysmal, how worthless are the Kardashians?"
    edited December 2012 Posts: 13,936
    I thought I'd slip in a few of my own captions before judging time.

340665-craig.jpg

"Discipline, Dan. Discipline. Mustn't grab Bérénice's breast."

"Hold on- what do you mean you can see subliminal messages behind me saying Bond 24 will be Risico?"

(Solitaire reads Bond's palm) - "I know who you are, what you are, and why you've come. You've made a mis- Wait, what's that? I lose my virginity to you?! Well, no point fighting fate. In fact- take me now, James!"

"Do you see my 'over-developed' trigger finger, M? Well, the one next to it doesn't give a damn!"

"Of course Vesper would never betray me. I know her like the back of my hhhey!- well would you look at that!"

(Reporter) - "Mr. Craig! Mr. Craig! How many Kardashians did you really humiliate all at once?"
  • QBranch wrote:
    I thought I'd slip in a few of my own captions before judging time.

340665-craig.jpg

"Discipline, Dan. Discipline. Mustn't grab Bérénice's breast."

"Hold on- what do you mean you can see subliminal messages behind me saying Bond 24 will be Risico?"

(Solitaire reads Bond's palm) - "I know who you are, what you are, and why you've come. You've made a mis- Wait, what's that? I lose my virginity to you?! Well, no point fighting fate. In fact- take me now, James!"

"Do you see my 'over-developed' trigger finger, M? Well, the one next to it doesn't give a damn!"

"Of course Vesper would never betray me. I know her like the back of my hhhey!- well would you look at that!"

(Reporter) - "Mr. Craig! Mr. Craig! How many Kardashians did you really humiliate all at once?"

Outstanding, Q branch. Outstanding! :-)
  • The Force is strong with this one!

340665-craig.jpg[/quote]
  • I have one for it, but don't think it's fully acceptable for a family forum, although there was nothing else I could think of to be truthful. Look at your own risk
    How many times did Rachel blow you off last night Mister Craig ?

Apologies
  • I have one for it, but don't think it's fully acceptable for a family forum, although there was nothing else I could think of to be truthful. Look at your own risk

Apologies

=))
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited December 2012 Posts: 28,694
    I have one for it, but don't think it's fully acceptable for a family forum, although there was nothing else I could think of to be truthful. Look at your own risk

Apologies

No need to apologize! And it was 7, not 5. :))
    X3MSonicX wrote:
    340665-craig.jpg

After too much Romulan ale? Craig's Spock impression goes seriously tits up!
    Excellent entries here, ladies and gents! It's been over a week now, so I'll give it just 2 more hours before I announce the winners. :!!
    EDIT:

Okay folks, once again it's time to reveal the winning captions. This was a difficult decision, as there were so many witty comments. All were great, however. Here are the top contenders:

Honourable mentions go to:
    X3MSonicX wrote:
    ^Happily, I haven't needed to use this line yet!
    Kerim wrote:
    "Stop Barbara! No means no".
    ^It's funny 'cause it's true!
    Dan: "Yes, you heard right. That's FIVE more Bond films for me." :D
    ^Eight fingers crossed!
    Benny wrote:
    "I've seen it five times, and even I think it's awesome."
    ^Further proof that Dan the man has excellent taste!

<font color=brown>3RD PLACE:</font>
    EVA!..... YO EVA!!!!..... My little finger found some friends.......!
    ^Two thumbs up!... :-bd

<font color=grey>2ND PLACE:</font>
    RogueAgent wrote:
    After too much Romulan ale? Craig's Spock impression goes seriously tits up!
    ^You only live long and prosper twice, @RogueAgent! ;)

<font color=orange>1ST PLACE:</font>
    Creasy47 wrote:
    "Reading your mind, reading your mind, aaaand...I'm not your favorite Bond? Bollocks."
    ^Bollocks, indeed! You win this round, @Creasy47! =D> Over to you!
    edited December 2012 Posts: 40,474
    Thank you very much, @QBranch!

With Silva and Bond fighting throughout SF, I thought there could be some good twists on this. Let me know if this has been used already. Good luck, ladies and gentlemen, and have fun:

DCJB_zpsc68cd845.jpg
    Dan and Javier: *Laughing*

Dan: "You know that knee rub was completely unscripted."

Javier: "Eh...Well, who says we can't have our little fun after a long day of shooting,
    hmmm?"

Dan: "Nice of you to pick the day that Rachel was on set."

Javier: "Ooh, what did she say to that?"

Dan: "Every time we roll around in the sheets she asks me 'are you sure you don't want me to just call Javier?'

Dan and Javier: *Laughing*
    @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7, oh, man, that is rich. Let's get the entries rolling, everyone. I want to see what you all have.
  • Javier: 'You really told them you didn't like being James Bond?'
    Daniel: 'Ah, the media. They'll believe anything if you give them some booze'
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    edited December 2012 Posts: 2,629
    Daniel: "Um, Javier, we're not filming. You can stop caressing my legs now".

Javier: "That's not me Dan. Say, where did Barbara go"?
    Javier: "I have heard in some tabloids that I influenced your sex life, Daniel. Do tell."

Dan: "Well, it's a little personal, just between Rachel and I..."

Javier: "Oh, come on. Tell me!"

Dan: "Alright, alright, keep your knickers on. Okay, you see...Whenever Rachel and I foreplay I am the smooth secret agent and she is the sexy villainous trying to get me to rat out my country."

Javier: "Oooooh, spicy."

Dan: "That isn't even the best part. Whenever I'm a really naughty boy she rubs my knees to seduce it out of me, calling the trick "The Silva".

Javier: "That's rich! It's much better than her doing "The Le Chiffre", right?"

Dan: "She can be a ball buster, but not in that sense of the word."

Javier and Dan (in unison): "HAHAHAHAHAHA!"
  • To knee or not to knee. That is the awkward question.

DCJB_zpsc68cd845.jpg[/quote]

Javier: Remember your reaction when Sam told you the cameras were rolling when we did that touchy scene?

Craig: Oh, haha.. yea...
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    edited December 2012 Posts: 2,635
    Thanks for the honorable mention, @QBranch! :-bd
    ---
    Not a caption, but Javier's face reminds me of

fuckthatshit.png
    Dan - "That scene wasn't awkward for you, was it, Javier?!" :))

Javier - :)) "He he! No, not at all, Daniel! Now get your hand off my shoulder."

Dan - "...but then I reached for the ejector seat button just as a joke- and accidentally pressed it for real!"
    Dan: "You know Javier, looking back, I kind of regret doing that damn knee touching scene."

Javier: "Why, because it sent a bunch of imbecilic Bond fans into a rage over Bond possibly being gay?"

Dan: "No, it's because I bloody well know some of those punk members on that MI6 Bond forum will be making fun of us a few months into the future."

Javier: "Yeah, like that's ever going to happen!"
  • edited December 2012 Posts: 816
    DCJB_zpsc68cd845.jpg

Javier: Look at all those silly fans thinking we put the gunbarrel in the beginning again
    [/quote]

Or

Javier: Dan, I feel 4 fingers on my back, where did the little one go?